Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) (43096 Views)

Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu / Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by 247frolic(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Before departing Katsina for Abuja today, President Buhari met with military personnel deployed to curb the activities of bandits and criminals in Zamfara and neighbouring states under Operations Sharan Daji and Diran Mikiya, at the Katsina Airport.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-buhari-interacting-with-troops-in-zamfara/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Baba carry Go

We are unrepentant buharist

132 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Photoshop

The dullard man is not there.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Cute man

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by Printerscanner: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
#IStandWithBuhari

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by abokibuhari: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
If Satan no fit take this man to hell make God carry am go heaven

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by chomchom1(f): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:
Baba carry Go

We are unrepentant buharist
That's only language u know how to speak

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by Bolustical: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
[s]
abokibuhari:
If Satan no fit take this man to hell make God carry am go heaven
[/s]
[s]
TarOrfeek:

Photoshop

[/s]
See painment

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by RevenGeMission: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
They photoshopped him into 5 pictures with different angles in view

Don't leave brain outside the door when you want to enter internet abeg
TarOrfeek:

Photoshop

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by 360degreess(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
I have sited some ipob pigs e-warriors(children of hate) above..Buhari is progressing while they(haters) are diminishing....PMB till 2023.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sai Baba......!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by Sirjamo: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
I pity this man's enemies, baba no send at all, he just dey solve Naija problems one by one

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by yarimo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sir, Nigerians are absolutely happy with your style of leadership. Carry on

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by SolutionMee: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hmm... We all know that a nano robot was secretly aiding the conversation somewhere

The President I have will never stoop so low to engage in any rational discussion

The President I know would have sent a delegate instead

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sai Mai Gaskiya! smiley

I just love this man. His pictures bring smile to my face. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
We IPoB juwus rejected by Israel hereby reject this move by pMB we inconsolable and cannot continue crying week in and week out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
They photoshopped him into 5 pictures with different angles in view

Don't leave brain outside the door when you want to enter internet abeg

This is the lowest of all wailers have ever seen

Wailers are demented sets of people

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by RevenGeMission: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:

This is the lowest of all wailers have ever seen

Wailers are demented sets of people

So disappointing they forget brain when they want to comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces Of Nigeria cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by frowland(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Those guns they are holding are not loaded...are they?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Photoshop

The blind will always be blind , unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by Yankee101: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
So who is lying now. This same pics were used as a surprise visit to Zamfara soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
Dead airport
Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by Offpoint: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
See as our armies galant, to join dey hungry...but when I think how hopeless dey country be my spirit go just weak.

dey first time I apply, I received email make I land for screening ground... a day to dey screening na him I hear sey boko use army do shooting range target...na so I fake sickness for house make my sisters dem no sey I chicken out, base on sey I too dey form.

2nd time I tried I still get luck,.... wetin dose soldier do me for screening grounding...juz becuz my hanky carry camouflage... I come back house incomplete, I no no wen I enter one computer school apply for graphics design....... I'm too young to die mbok

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by ObaOloye: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Photoshop

Brother, you are part of the few that have sense in this country. They've been parading body double for us since and Nigerians have been swallowing it whole.
Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by AceRoyal: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Election is approaching!
From shoe tying.....
To carrying his grand kids.....
To walking 800m.....
To snapping with youth corpers.....
To sitting down on a flower designer chair that looks torn and now this.
Why meet them at the airport(so he can jet out easily) and not their base to prove that all is well and boost their moral?
APC trying to make right moves in goofy ways.

If PMB has done so well he won't need all these stale campaign gimmicks.

Ambode and Wike don't need to campaign like this because their works are speaking for them.

PMB handlers are always clever by half!

To those saying PMB is humble and has integrity, I ask; of what use is a man's integrity, humility and goodness when it doesn't reflect to those around him? Good intentions with bad actions doesn't make anyone good. Corruption is not only about financial aspects but also the moral aspects. The hypocrisy and double standards of his government is clear for all to see but many chose to be blind based on political, ethnic and religious sentiments.

3years+ and I'm still looking for something meaningful and sensible this government has done so far.

If PMB's first year is this incompetent, directionless and visionless, mixed with ethnic genocide, high level corruption, very rickety economy and flouting of court orders, when he has something at stake(re-election), just imagine how his second term will be like when he has NOTHING to lose or at stake.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by NeekeyBrainz(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Why is Nairaland giving us complicated news. The first post said PMB paid a surprise visit to Zamfara, now with same pictures saying its Katsina airport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
cheesy cheesy

God pls help us eject him back to Daura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) by NeekeyBrainz(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
Yankee101:
So who is lying now. This same pics were used as a surprise visit to Zamfara soldiers

Just exactly what I also noticed. These moderators are not trying at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ChibokGirl Escapee Works With Atiku Abubakar Now (Photo) / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.