Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG (17202 Views)

It's About Time FG Call On International Forces To Our Aid. / FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by frommee0: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
THE Federal ministry of Works has stated that narrative on the ugly state of Enugu-Onitsha expressway will in the next one week change to a positive story.

The road for a long time had remained in a state of urgent intervention even after the minister for Power, Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola visited the road in May this year.

But giving an update on the government’s effort at reconstructing the strategic road, the Director in charge of South East roads in the federal ministry of Works, Engr. Emmanuel Adeoye, said that the road has been reawarded to Rayland Construction Company, RCC, noting that the Israeli company has indeed been given the entire length of the Enugu-Onitisha road to rehabilitate.

Adeoye said: “The road has been reawarded to RCC. It was approved by the Federal Executive council and RCC is now handling the whole road from Enugu to Onitisha. The survey has been made and assessment made and the work I can assure you has commenced.”

Adeoye stated that reason why the contractor has not commenced work on site was because of the due process procedure and handing over of the sight, promising however that in a week’s time the narrative of the road will change.

“We have assessed the very bad portions that need immediate action and before the week runs out you will see action there.

“We follow procurement procedure, it was processed and we were asked to go on. We don’t want to work haphazardly.

“In everything we do, we follow due process and I can assure you that before next Saturday, you will see our work there,” Adeoye assured.

[b]GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/enugu-onitsha-road-narrative-will-change-in-a-weeks-time-fg/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by EmekaMD(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
I thought they said Fed has been working on the SE roads. So na only for paper the works dey exist for about 3yrs now?

So this is outta curiosity.. can someone who stays in the SE please mention the roads that are either completed or have works seriously going on them. I wanna be objective about this.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Bolustical: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
Oya, come and cry and tell us it's because of election, since bitterness will not let you acknowledge the good works of your 'enemy'-Buhari.

Come to think of it, if PDP had been SINCERELY constructing every federal road in Nigeria because of election since 2003, most of our roads would be motorable by now.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Merimental(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
i hope dey mean it or propaganda as usual ??

7 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by frommee0: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin
Merimental:
i hope dey mean it or propaganda as usual ??

3 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by RevenGeMission: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Said the contract was reawarded

Do you read with your eyes closed ??

EmekaMD:
I thought they said Fed has been working on the SE roads. So na only for paper the works dey exist for about 3yrs now?

So this is outta curiosity.. can someone who stays in the SE please mention the roads that are either completed or have works seriously going on them. I wanna be objective about this.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by docadams: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:

They are intellectually challenged once large volumes are not in figures

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by frommee0: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin
docadams:

They are intellectually challenged once large volumes are not in figures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Ojiofor: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
This administration is still at the level of we 'will' this,we will that after 4 years in office.
They haven't commissioned even borehole in southeast.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by frommee0: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin
Ojiofor:
This administration is still at the level of we 'will' this,we will that after 4 years in office.
They haven't commissioned even borehole in southeast.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by etebefia: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
etebefia:

Adeoye stated that reason why the contractor has not commenced work on site was because of the due process procedure and handing over of the sight, promising however that in a week’s time the narrative of the road will change.
Where are those zombies that claimed the road has been fixed already, including the Facebook scammer from e-Ezeagu?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Trendme: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by mytime24(f): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Election tin
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Omeokachie: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
One week.

Countdown starts now...

We will hear the next round of excuses after next week. No be APC (the lying party) again?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Ogbuefi2020: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lol. Jokers. Fashola is a clown

2 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by EmekaMD(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:

shut up..
Do u know how many awarded contracts that never got finished?

If it took 3yrs to jus award it, how many more years is it gonna take to finish it?

Oh i know.. election is 5 months away and they wanna deceive us right? Ewu

11 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Yyeske(m): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
The FG should just bone these haters abeg, why placating them?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by EmekaMD(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Another Biafraudenese Lazy Pig ,

Who said it took 3 years ? and even if it did , Do you know if the previous contractor was delaying works according to the write up

Besides if Buhari is just doing it , then your dirt of the soil from the erosion land, BadLuck Egbere JoeSatan did not do it

This aboki man wants to do it , must you complain /

you're such a scum to assume that it's ok to wait till election period to tell us about contact award..

Buhari is Nigeria's president and I'm holding him accountable..

So you can go and Bleep yourself.

12 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by phase1: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
That road na election propaganda road. This is the current status of the Enugu-onitsha road midget Ngige claimed the asphalt is thicker than his skull. cheesy

Apc monkeys can you point to the asphalt Ngige was talking about in the picture? cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Ifiokumo: 4:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Bunch of liars they are. They promise international airport, dredging of Niger, roads here and there, seaport in Akwa Ibom, blah blah, except when election/selection/riggation is around the corner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDX93IX_95s

2 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Sharpshooota: 5:23am On Aug 26, 2018
Bolustical:
Oya, come and cry and tell us it's because of election, since bitterness will not let you acknowledge the good works of your 'enemy'-Buhari.

Come to think of it, if PDP had been SINCERELY constructing every federal road in Nigeria because of election since 2003, most of our roads would be motorable by now.

My Yoruba Muslim friend shut Up
This administration commenced since 2015
It's few months to go that they will remember that road

If PDP had done the roads and fixed other things... Do you think they would have lost the election..

Come to think of it... Stop comparing with PDP.. They are since left office... Keep your eye on APC and the fulfillment of their campaign promises

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by EmekaMD(m): 5:33am On Aug 26, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Since when did your lazy arse , Drug peddling Pig begin to accept Buhari as your President ? Everything is about election for Pigs and cockroaches , any good thing for you and your people oooo , you will still complain , Aregbesola signed concession to Privatize construction of airport after sinking millions if not billions in to project, concession failed, I guess A flatHeaded Drug mule like you would prefer if Aregbe went on radio and TV station to lie that work is in progress ?? only to win the elections coming up on September 12th

Useless Lazy Buafraudunese yoots , that's why alamesia stole your future and Ibori was welcomed with fanfare

Do not procreate though , you might infect the world with your traits

so you've actually proven beyond doubts that you're the least intelligent thing in this planet. I'm sorry to say this but this is the kindest description one could give of what u jus did now..

How stupid you're to think that because one criticizes the president of his country that it means he isn't seeing him as president no more..

I think I should suggest that the super Mods subjects people to some intelligence proficiency test before allowing them to comment on any discuss here.

I couldn't be any more embarrassed by this act of stupidity and crass unintelligence..

9 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Metuh: 6:47am On Aug 26, 2018
Bolustical:

Boluwaji my Yoruba Muslim friend, were you expecting a road built since 2003 to still be in perfect condition considering our bad maintenance culture in this country

Buhari is only using tax payers money to REHABILITATE the already CONSTRUCTED roads. It's not a big deal anyway.

But where was Buhari and FG presence before elections became close like this? I thought Igbos were just 5% so why the desperate acts to please them suddenly?

10 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by frommee0: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2018
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by honourhim: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
etebefia:

Where are those zombies that claimed the road has been fixed already, including the Facebook scammer from e-Ezeagu?

That road is still in a horrible state. I passed through it two days ago. Its a nightmare. Charles Iwuagwu is a liar. With a good road, Oniitsha to Enugu is one hour thirty minutes. Not three hours twenty minutes. Iwuagwu stop lying, that road is still bad pls.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by honourhim: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Yyeske:
The FG should just bone these haters abeg, why placating them?

You dont know what it means to be a president of a country so stop talking. There no where in the constitution that says that a president should not work for perceived haters. He swore to abide by the constitution and he is bound to do so if he claims be better than Jonathan and his useless PDP.
If there is no difference between him and PDP led government then he too has failed like Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Oluwaseyi456(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiv Youths To Ortom: Forget Trivialities, Invite The VP To Commission Projects / Presidential Race: We’re Not Troubled By Osinbajo’s Ambition – Tinubu’s Camp / NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.