Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG (17234 Views)

It's About Time FG Call On International Forces To Our Aid. / FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by famosh: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

He was only trying to be fair wen he chose 17 security chiefs without appointing any Igbo man.

Appointing security chiefs won't benefit the Igbo man directly! Those guys are the elites, & the elites in Nigeria no get tribe! They're one! They only incite the masses using tribe & religion to fight over such irrelevancy when it doesn't favour them!

What would benefit the real Igbo masses is the building infrastructure in Igbo land, N-Power, 5k monthly to the poorest Igbo people, 10k - 50k low interest loans for the petty Igbo traders, etc! Think am na, bro!
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
famosh:

Appointing security chiefs won't benefit the Igbo man directly! Those guys are the elites, & the elites in Nigeria no get tribe! They're one! They only incite the masses using tribe & religion to fight over such irrelevancy when it doesn't favour them!

What would benefit the real Igbo masses is the building infrastructure in Igbo land, N-Power, 5k monthly to the poorest Igbo people, 10k - 50k low interest loans for the petty Igbo traders, etc! Think am na, bro!

"" Appointing security chiefs won't benefit the Igbo man directly!""

That is gross display of lack of knowledge.
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by famosh: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" Appointing security chiefs won't benefit the Igbo man directly!""

That is gross display of lack of knowledge.
So the Olonishakin that Buhari appointed, how does it benefit the Yoruba man other than Olonishakin himself? Explain pls! I need to tap from this your wealth of knowledge!
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by sweetilicious(f): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
EmekaMD:
I thought they said Fed has been working on the SE roads. So na only for paper the works dey exist for about 3yrs now?

So this is outta curiosity.. can someone who stays in the SE please mention the roads that are either completed or have works seriously going on them. I wanna be objective about this.
Don't mind them.Was traveling for more than 25min at that umunya road
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by poseidon12: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2018
2019 election things.
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Splashme: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2018
EmekaMD:
I thought they said Fed has been working on the SE roads. So na only for paper the works dey exist for about 3yrs now?

So this is outta curiosity.. can someone who stays in the SE please mention the roads that are either completed or have works seriously going on them. I wanna be objective about this.

Buhari's govt is sustained by lies
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by bigpicture001: 2:15am On Aug 27, 2018
Bolustical:
[color=#000099][b]Oya, come and cry and tell us it's because of election, since bitterness will not let you acknowledge the good works of your 'enemy'-Buhari.

Come to think of it, if PDP had been SINCERELY constructing every federal road in Nigeria because of election since 2003, most of our roads would be motorable by now. [/b....][/co.........lor]
i.....grow up bolushade,if I engage u now u wl have nothing to say aside blame shift.. 5k stipends talked about mny years ago are suddenly released, N- power 2 nd batch suddenly became active, now opposition strong hold will suddenly witnessed construction that wouldn't go half way b4 d election, and u say all dox are not politics...? if ur Govt us serious,must things only be done very near elections?
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2018
famosh:

So the Olonishakin that Buhari appointed, how does it benefit the Yoruba man other than Olonishakin himself? Explain pls! I need to tap from this your wealth of knowledge!

In a country with the 4th n 5th deadliest terrorist groups in the world where people are murdered daily a sane man is asking the importance of an Igbo man attending security meetings where such are discussed?
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by famosh: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

In a country with the 4th n 5th deadliest terrorist groups in the world where people are murdered daily a sane man is asking the importance of an Igbo man attending security meetings where such are discussed?
That's why I told you who is sane & not just wailing unnecessarily to simply tell me how the appointment of Olonishakin by Buhari has benefited the Yoruba masses & not just Olonishakin himself! Simple answers please!

1 Like

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2018
famosh:

That's why I told you who is sane & not just wailing unnecessarily to simply tell me how the appointment of Olonishakin by Buhari has benefited the Yoruba masses & not just Olonishakin himself! Simple answers please!

The last reply I gave is so simple that even children in pre primary will clearly understand.
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by famosh: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The last reply I gave is so simple that even children in pre primary will clearly understand.
No man! Your reply was highly unintelligent & incoherent!
Answer the question simply! What is the benefit of Buhari appointing Olonishakin to the Yoruba masses other than Olonishakin himself?
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by beegodson: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
we cannot wait for the huge improvement by the FG on this Enugu-Onitsha road, this will create ease of movement and reduce the accident rate on that road... We are glad the for the government has looked into this; and has promised to transform the road in a week's time.
This government has the interest of his people at heart.
This is indeed a good development.
God Bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
famosh:

No man! Your reply was highly unintelligent & incoherent!
Answer the question simply! What is the benefit of Buhari appointing Olonishakin to the Yoruba masses other than Olonishakin himself?

The nation's security issues are extremely important, especially in a nation with many tribes, ethnic cleansing and in a nation with massive trust issues.

IGBOS as a nation of people need to get a first hand information about all terrorist issues in Nigeria, That's the only way we can have enough information to protect ourselves if need be.

Terrorists attacked n killed over 200 people in uzo uwani, Nsukka in Enugu state 2 years back even though the villagers saw build ups to the attack 3 days before it happened n took the information out n yet security agencies in nigeria refused to do anything till after the end of the murder spree. If an Igbo man was the minister for defence or chief of army staff, That would never have happened in the first place.

But I don't expect any AFJ to understand any explanation. If they can swear to support Buhari to their graves even after clear failure in leadership, what other meaningful thing would they accept?
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by famosh: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The nation's security issues are extremely important, especially in a nation with many tribes, ethnic cleansing and in a nation with massive trust issues.

IGBOS as a nation of people need to get a first hand information about all terrorist issues in Nigeria, That's the only way we can have enough information to protect ourselves if need be.

Terrorists attacked n killed over 200 people in uzo uwani, Nsukka in Enugu state 2 years back even though the villagers saw build ups to the attack 3 days before it happened n took the information out n yet security agencies in nigeria refused to do anything till after the end of the murder spree. If an Igbo man was the minister for defence or chief of army staff, That would never have happened in the first place.

But I don't expect any AFJ to understand any explanation. If they can swear to support Buhari to their graves even after clear failure in leadership, what other meaningful thing would they accept?

Funny guy! grin Man doesn't even know how security works! You think the military refused to respond to the attack because there is no Igbo service chief? Nawa o! So the North that has all the service chiefs, do they respond to all of such attacks even when they have information about impending attacks in their own north?

You shouldn't even have responded rather than typing this ignorant stuff! Even your fellow IPIGs dare not give such unintelligent reason! The only reason the IPIGs are making noise is simply for "federal character" & nothing else! They themselves know they would be silly to give this your reason!

Even if Buhari appoints only Igbos as service chiefs, if he truly wanted to mess the Igbos up, he'll still do it using the same Igbo service chiefs!
By the way, do you know who the Chief of Naval Staff was when Obasanjo & your beloved PDP massacred Odi in Bayelsa state in 1999? His name is Victor Ombu from... guess where........ BAYELSA STATE grin !

So, calm down! It's not by you having service chiefs! The service chiefs are only loyal to the president & not to their people!
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Amalekki: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Focus on the topic sir
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Amalekki:
Focus on the topic sir

I wasn't talking to u grin
Re: Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG by martinsodo: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
Keep deceiving the Ibos, why not contract the road to Julius berger like Lagos -Ibadan road, Bet me, the road will soon be abandoned and i see the award of contract as a political gimmick.Pleae Ibos shine your eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary / Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday / Atiku Arrives Jigawa For PDP Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.