Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. (2741 Views)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Guys a friend needs your advice on this issue,he's not on nairaland so I'm helping him to share....he wrote

I've been dating a girl,the love of my life for the past 3 years ,she knows everything about me because I've never lied to her ,I presumed I knew everything about her too until I found out through one of her friends that she has a 4 yrs old from her last relationship, this is a girl I'm trying to marry by December ....the most painful part is that her parents and sibling hid it from me all these while ,I feel betrayed and I no longer trust her at all...she and her pple have been calling and begging ,but right now I'm thinking of calling everything off because who knows how many other secrets whe may be hiding ...pls advice me.
Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Ekez(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Guy do more findin cause she has dated more than 8 men within that 3years

5 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ekez:
Guy do more findin cause she has dated more than 8 men within that 3years

cry
Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by upower123(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Fled and run because your life is in danger........
Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by donbachi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
people do anything to protect their relationship..it is not enough reason to break up with her..she hid it from you,fine..you should be happy knowing the fact that,both of you will not visit pastors insearch of a baby...if you truely love her,try and have a rethink..i know you've made up your mind.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Op,If she told you herself that she had a four year old child from her previous relationship,will you still have gone ahead with the relationship?.
What she did is what every woman in her shoe would have done.The decision to continue or call off the relationship lies in your hand

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by derrydinny: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
dump her abeg, marry her at your own risk

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
upower123:
Fled and run because your life is in danger........

how best do you think I should do it so that it wouldn't be too mean.
Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
donbachi:
people do anything to protect their relationship..it is not enough reason to break up with her..she hid it from you,fine..you should be happy knowing the fact that,both of you will not visit pastors insearch of a baby...if you truely love her,try and have a rethink..i know you've made up your mind.

she has a kid...and she's probably still seeing the child's father .

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Kimsokrates:
Op,If she told you herself that she had a four year old child from her previous relationship,will you still have gone ahead with the relationship?.
What she did is what every woman in her shoe would have done.The decision to continue or call off the relationship lies in your hand

She should have come clean from the beginning,what's the need trying to hide something that will still come out in the open one day.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by godfatherx: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Having a child is not a disease, but hiding it from a guy you want to marry is worse than cancer.
FLEE my guy.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Thermodynamics(m): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Call it off. The girl and here family members ain't good people, you should not marry a girl like that, or marry from such a family.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by izzou(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
The family just wanted you to marry her, then they let the cat out of the bag. That way, you will not be able to divorce or dump her

I can't advice bro. But just know the kind of in-laws you are about to tag along with

I wish you well

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by chiommy123(f): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ops friend its not easy at all. Some people have been there. So if its difficult for you to forgive her please move ahead.
Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Holymann(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Like people above have already said, Leave Her.
If someone who you plan to marry and her family could hide something like that from you, the can hide more nasty things from you.
Moreover, the chances that she's still seeing and will continue seeing the child's father is extremely high.
Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Airforce1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by memories1(f): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
As someone has said, a child is not a disease, but hiding the fact? That's a serious character flaw. Can you deal with secrets and possible disappointments later on?

If you can't deal with secrets all your life, ghost her. If possible, just leave town, say nothing. Save yourself from possible backlash if you try to breakup with her.
Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Remijuice: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
Passy089:

You Want Make I Stone You Slap?
You don't want what to be mean?

For them to hide this from you is mean.
See, if they call you and start begging, start your own begging. Beg them to leave you alone for life.

And warn them not to take your matter to any shrine or alter, that you will be watching them (scare them).

And Finally, say this to them "you people are evil" in your dialect.

Don't Mention!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by ShenTeh(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Passy089:

Your friend typed this one too?

7 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by KingSatan: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
My son, you are never going to be happy in that relationship.

For crying out loud,how many signs do you want me to show you before you realise that this lady is my demon sent on a mission before she met you.

As your God I advice you to let this demon continue her work on earth.

If you want to dare me, get married to her and I will make sure I frustrate you till you return to Hades.
Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Xmen149(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
they are just starting,..they will do u ka ima nkean ima nkeozo cheesy

chioma-ajunwa u must answer grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by sarcasticdude(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
Brother the real issue here is TRUST,ask yourself are u gonna be able to trust her after she hid such information from you? And please why asking ursef this question remember that MARRIAGE IS FOR LIFE!

I don talk my own!!
Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
cheesy she's not sharp she should learn how to pin a man down with pregnancy from fancy4eve mother

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
You just have to end the relationship asap else you might end in regret.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by brodalikeme(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Op you said it is your friend yet you personalize everything here. It wouldn’t kill you if you admit it’s you. We all have burdens we are carrying
Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Renault: 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ladies looking for men(NO STRINGS ATTACHED)

Ladies looking for men with no strings attached (FWB) from any part of the country and neighbouring countries should contact: Renault10077@gmail.com
No strings attached please.
Women only.
Thanks.
Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by babyfaceafrica: 12:36am On Aug 26, 2018
Kimsokrates:
abeg not all single mothers are secretive....some will tell you straight up..if you agree fine..if not buzz off....don't say every woman please..I don't like secretive people... they are dangerous
Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 26, 2018
I wonder what else she can be hiding? Hiv status? Genotype?
I see no reason why she would hide this for three years. I mean fine she can hide it to find love, but after seeing that the relationship is stable she should have told you. And this should have been in the first year. Who will stay with definitely stay. Mehn! This woman is capable of getting pregnant with some else's child in your home and you won't know.
Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by andyanders: 1:07am On Aug 26, 2018
godfatherx:
Having a child is not a disease, but hiding it from a guy you want to marry is worse than cancer.
FLEE my guy.
Exactly on point. The family can even kill. Nothing wrong having a kid outside marriage but hidding it from someone she want to marry and her family too are involved, goes to show that they are bad. Flee

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by phemmyfour: 6:26am On Aug 26, 2018
Passy089:
Guys a friend needs your advice on this issue,he's not on nairaland so I'm helping him to share....he wrote

I've been dating a girl,the love of my life for the past 3 years ,she knows everything about me because I've never lied to her ,I presumed I knew everything about her too until I found out through one of her friends that she has a 4 yrs old from her last relationship, this is a girl I'm trying to marry by December ....the most painful part is that her parents and sibling hid it from me all these while ,I feel betrayed and I no longer trust her at all...she and her pple have been calling and begging ,but right now I'm thinking of calling everything off because who knows how many other secrets whe may be hiding ...pls advice me.
That's the way to go......The foundation of your relationship was built on lies.

She can no longer be trusted

You can't trust her family

Leave now before you receive a terrible knock out
Re: I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2018
ShenTeh:

Your friend typed this one too?

what's your problem? must you scrutinize everything?? I'm trying to help out someone here by typing on his behalf. that's exactly what he told me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Is Behaving Strange / Nigeria' Most Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Shows Off Her New Hairtsyle / Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.