Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland (50942 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by castrokins(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Good Luck, Beau.

agbonkamen:
I need a man who is like this groom not broom stick grin grin
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by MunorAnne(f): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
abumeinben:
Who be the broom Biko?
See am

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by lexy2014: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Barbieperry:
Both
don't worry. If u say d girl no fine, we will understand
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Curry30: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
ptoall1000:
Born abroad, school abroad, wed abroad, all on Tax payers fund.

In SWITZERLAND!!!

Hmmmm ok
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Tinamoore(f): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Beautiful wedding gown!!!
I love it so much
Happy married life to the couple.
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by megafone: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Zoharariel:
Chai! I am very sorry but the girl no fine at all.

Her mouth wide like pepeye own.

Her neck long like tolotolo own.

Her Hand thin & long like fido-dido own.

I am sorry ooo, but I don't mean to insult anybody. grin

You sure say na Donald Duke born that pikin? Wait! Who is that man dressed in white suit? His head looks like Ogbolo soup boiling in the pot. He come black like Tinubu's yansh.

A yam wit you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Mydazz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:
The Irony is that this man says Jonathan was corrupt yet Jonathan's daughter married in schooled and married Nigeria yet while his own daughter schooled abroad and married in Switzerland

That is an adopted daughter, not even a legally adopted one,..... Jonathan's children are still kids.

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
ptoall1000:
Born abroad, school abroad, wed abroad, all on Tax payers fund.

more like stolen funds.
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by dangwarmai(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Zoharariel:

You sure say na Donald Duke born that pikin? Wait! Who is that man dressed in white suit? His head looks like Ogbolo soup boiling in the cooking pot. He come black like Tinubu's yansh.
You no insult but you yab my papa (Tinubu) I need to yab your papa (oshiomhole)
somebody should help me with that picture.
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by saintkeppy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
felony101:
So our commissioner for information decided to take his white wedding to Switzerland... I guess d traditional was for d masses abi.... D poor wey no sabi Switzerland

Has Gov.Ayade moved him to info ministry?

Thought he was Finance Commissioner
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by saintkeppy(m): 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
DaddyNimo:

and the idiot man wants to be president! yet he went to do wedding in anoda man's land...so much for I love Nigeria.

Mek una try reason well na

Na Donald Duke dey marry him daughter?

Is it not Asuquo Ekpenyong the son in-law prefers to do his wedding abroad?
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Gloriagee(f): 12:48am On Aug 26, 2018
Her daughter
chikids:
Donald Duke is a handsome man but her daughter is ugly
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by MaziEDOZIE(m): 1:57am On Aug 26, 2018
So after all did for this girl, she finally dumped me and got married to another man?
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by DaddyNimo(m): 3:58am On Aug 26, 2018
saintkeppy:

Mek una try reason well na

Na Donald Duke dey marry him daughter?

Is it not Asuquo Ekpenyong the son in-law prefers to do his wedding abroad?
well if u have ur senses complete you should have known it's the brides family that decides wedding date and venue.
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Djbaka(m): 5:08am On Aug 26, 2018
agbonkamen:
see hope your under big o grin grin
Yes. Yes grin grin
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Lordkross(m): 6:05am On Aug 26, 2018
I hope he gets his votes from Switzerland! Nonsense!
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by toprealman: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2018
Heard he is to be the next governor of that state.... unconfirmed though.
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by saintkeppy(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2018
DaddyNimo:
well if u have ur senses complete you should have known it's the brides family that decides wedding date and venue.

Perharps sponsor the entire wedding,

This is not entirely true, bride's family may decides the date based on agreement with the groom, but not all venue is decided by the bride's family, all in all everything is subject to agreement at the end of the planing process.

In this case, the groom is from a wealthy home, he may decide the venue to be in Swiss &i know them very well in Calabar, the dude based abroad before arrivin'naija in 2015 to picked up an appointment as commissioner of Finance at a young age of 30.
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by safarigirl(f): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2018
saintkeppy:

Perharps sponsor the entire wedding,

This is not entirely true, bride's family may decides the date based on agreement with the groom, but not all venue is decided by the bride's family, all in all everything is subject to agreement at the end of the planing process.

In this case, the groom is from a wealthy home, he may decide the venue to be in Swiss &i know them very well in Calabar, the dude based abroad before arrivin'naija in 2015 to picked up an appointment as commissioner of Finance at a young age of 30.
it is the bride's family that decides in wedding venue traditionally. This might be an exception, but 90% of the time, wedding venue is up to the bride. The groom just has to show up for the wedding

2 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by saintkeppy(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2018
safarigirl:
it is the bride's family that decides in wedding venue traditionally. This might be an exception, but 90% of the time, wedding venue is up to the bride. The groom just has to show up for the wedding

I know of Traditional marriage, the groom goes over there to bring the bride home.

But white wedding is a collabo thing based on agreement, the groom can as well alter the time, date &venue if he ain't OK, to have a smooth &hitch free wedding ceremony.

Tuface took his white Wedding to Dubai after he wedded Traditionally with Annie in Akwa Ibom state.

Is it that Annie's family decided or fixed the wedding in Dubai or they made it mandatory for Tuface to run the wedding in Dubai?

You can fix the Date, no qualms but I decide where the wedding will take place or.. . . . . wink

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by gees101(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Zoharariel:

You sure say na Donald Duke born that pikin? Wait! Who is that man dressed in white suit? His head looks like Ogbolo soup boiling in the cooking pot. He come black like Tinubu's yansh.
lol, guy u funny o, so nothing sweet u 4 the pic
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by chiizworld(f): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2018
Lovely wedding gown...can't wait to flaunt dis
God pls hear my prayer
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by weyreypey: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Zoharariel:

Go and finish your Opel Vectra story
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Barbieperry(f): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
lexy2014:
don't worry. If u say d girl no fine, we will understand
she is beautiful
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by felony101(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
I corrected myself down sir... Was a mistype
saintkeppy:

Has Gov.Ayade moved him to info ministry?

Thought he was Finance Commissioner
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by saintkeppy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
felony101:
I corrected myself down sir... Was a mistype

OK, noted
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Favor99(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2018
Nizguy:

u really need it cos ur as tiny as a half of a broom stick with ugly face

Nigga don’t you diss her like that. What’s wrong with you? Straighten yourself up!
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Nizguy(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2018
Favor99:

Nigga don’t you diss her like that. What’s wrong with you? Straighten yourself up!

Nepotism.... U think interceding on her behalf is a guarantee of seeing u worthy
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Favor99(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2018
Nizguy:

Nepotism.... U think interceding on her behalf is a guarantee of seeing u worthy
Nope. I just thought that was kinda bogus of you
Don’t do that again bud.
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Nizguy(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2018
Favor99:

Nope. I just thought that was kinda bogus of you
Don’t do that again bud.

Thanks...
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by chikids(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
whytepawn1:

write good English before you start criticising other people...
I no finish school
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by chikids(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gloriagee:
Her daughter
Grammar no easy ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court To Hear David Lyon Appeal On Tuesday - The Cable News. / #Organise4Tinubu: Nigerians Join Tinubu's Bike Challenge / Programme For Ademola Adeleke's Swearing-In Ceremony As Osun Governor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.