Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together (44798 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Adeyanju Deji And Charly Boy Visit Ooni Of Ife / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 07, 2020
@CalabarBlog : Buddies! Former Governor Donald Duke and Charly Boy spending the evening together

@areafada1
Me and my bro,
Fmr Gov CrossRiver State
Donald Duke.
Cooking up Good Trouble
It will be loud.
Dem go hear.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CF9yIkzJE6b/?igshid=1nttrqx17lhot

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by RuddyFusion(m): 1:07am On Oct 07, 2020
Looks good
Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 07, 2020
more pics

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 07, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Looks good
Donald Duke has gone oblivion and has been away from Nigeria's political space after the 2019 election. A few months to 2023 election, he shows up again to start campaign. This is not it.
We need him to get himself abreast with the political matters now so he keeps selling his name the more before 2023 approaches.
Except he doesn't want to run for president again

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by Saig: 1:18am On Oct 07, 2020
ok
Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 07, 2020
It beats my imagination why Nigerians prefer to elect ugly and visionless criminals over good looking ,visionary .educated,and eloquent leaders. Someone said on another thread that it might take Nigeria decades to develop, but I say with the likes of Tinubu ,Atiku ,etc seemingly next in line of succession,we're looking at centuries.

Nigeria is just a joke and a game . imagine they're just rotating the thing among themselves. Tinubu is already positioning himself as next president . that means they signed a pact and the votes won't count.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by tiger28: 3:17am On Oct 07, 2020
Oga Charlie has gone QUIET after collecting his 100M Bribe......All these Activists are just after their stomachs Including Sowore and Kanu abeg!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by DenreleDave(m): 3:27am On Oct 07, 2020
Hope they didn't end up on the bed Sha?

We can't trust people this days

22 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by Whoube99(f): 4:07am On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
Hope they didn't end up on the bed Sha?

We can't trust people this days

How e tek be ya consin shocked shocked shocked
Busy body

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by ednut1(m): 4:14am On Oct 07, 2020
tiger28:
Oga Charlie has gone QUIET after collecting his 100M Bribe......All these Activists are just after their stomachs Including Sowore and Kanu abeg!
they are all scammers. Sowore and aac wont participate in state elections, edo, kogi, ondo we no go see them. Later he will come in 2023 deceive abroad people to donate for presidential elections. Chop the money waka.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
[s]Hope they didn't end up on the bed Sha?

We can't trust people this days[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by tiger28: 6:51am On Oct 07, 2020
[quote author=DragonFly95 post=94686910][/quote]He is sooooo right!!! You can't trust ANYBODY....The 2 of them talk like Sisies too.
Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2020
Who dem epp?

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by femi4: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2020
Donald the flamboyant Gov then

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2020
EastGold:
Who dem epp?
Charlie boy the scammer mumu never do
Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by Lipscomb(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2020
grin you are a gay.[quote author=DragonFly95 post=94686910][/quote]
Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by paul61777: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Oga Charlie has gone QUIET after collecting his 100M Bribe......All these campaigners are just after their bellies Including Sowore and Kanu abeg!
Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by TechyMm0: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2020
Two bikers

9 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by gidgiddy: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2020
Cheat2Win:
It beats my imagination why Nigerians prefer to elect ugly and visionless criminals over good looking ,visionary .educated,and eloquent leaders. Someone said on another thread that it might take Nigeria decades to develop, but I say with the likes of Tinubu ,Atiku ,etc seemingly next in line of succession,we're looking at centuries.

Nigeria is just a joke and a game . imagine they're just rotating the thing among themselves. Tinubu is already positioning himself as next president . that means they signed a pact and the votes won't count.

It beats your imagination? It doesnt beat my imagination, electing Nigerian leaders is rarely about vision, its more about sectional interests

10 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by Freestainworld(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2020
grandfather's claiming youngy
Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by Daniel058(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Charly man ,Audio activist... grin
Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by Enudapan: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Charly boy my man
Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by obailala(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2020
tiger28:
Nigerians would actually swallow anything they're told. N100million, for what exactly? For selling what value?

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by Hoojay(f): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2020
Its bn awhile i last heard about Charly Boy trend on Twitter, only God knws what his intention toward PMB administration is.

Biko, i now have 3 beard growth oil left o...pls note that payment validates order (Lagos clients only pls) thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by EMXTAN1(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2020
I guess opposite attracts afterall
Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by flemsy15(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2020
ok
Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by sammyj: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2020
grin I like Donald and still believes he is one of the politicians that can take Nigeria to its psst glory!! grin

12 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by BigDawsNet: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2020
Good one
Re: Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together by Balenciagaokey: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics / Abu Ali’s Death: "Why Boko Haram Is Killing More Nigerian Soldiers" - Premium T / Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.