Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (49379 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2018
It shall never be well with this people. The same level GEJ left it.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Agunechibeya(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2018
I wonder why some of my brothers get so filled with hatred to the extent that they find it difficult to appreciate and acknowledge are good government.
If Rev Obasanjo and Mazi GEJ did half of the things that the "illiterate" PMB is doing in the South East,we will not be at this level of infrastructural under development.
May the good Lord continue to bless Bihari,grant him more health and wisdom including long life and victories over our enemies.
May God withdraw good things from those who don't appreciate it in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by giles14(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2018
metronaija3:
Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatund Fashola inspects the ongoing construction work on 2nd Niger Bridge linking Anambra/Delta States.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-fashola-inspect-2nd-niger-bridge/

osibanjo ,lai ,obiano, now fashola and very soon buhari .but what surprises me is that within 3 years na only those pillars dem tour no improvement.

enough of this the more you look the less you see
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by babajero(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2018
alizma:
first time in Nigeria history, we have an administration that is touching infrastructures in every part of the country. Buhari may not satisfy our wants but he is definitely attending to our need with the little (as compared with what was available during the past administration) available.
PMB till 2023
What has been added since GEJ left the affairs of the government to him?
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by jetz(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

What do you gain with peddling lies

3days to build a bridge? Are you kidding
i ain't kidding oga if i no see i no go talk it's no longer a new tech or method use google mr man
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2018
metronaija3:
Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatund Fashola inspects the ongoing construction work on 2nd Niger Bridge linking Anambra/Delta States.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-fashola-inspect-2nd-niger-bridge/

Dullard2 inspecting something he has a zero knowledge about.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by blackaxe78: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2018
jetz:
i ain't kidding oga if i no see i no go talk it's no longer a new tech or method use google mr man

Can't believe you can still stand on the big fat lie. 3 days? Gush!
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by mfm04622: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2018
hammer6F:
Nothing have changed since APC came to power.

It is exactly how GEJ left it.

I am glad that PMB will be leaving in 2019.

When your darlings Sarakai and his vice were reducing budgeted amount to the bridge, were you not hailing them?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by mfm04622: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Dullard2 inspecting something he has a zero knowledge about.

A SAN is a dullard? Lol!!!
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by mfm04622: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2018
ajayiopy:

FASHOLA THE SHARP MAN,TACTICALLY ABADONED POWER KNOWING WELL THAT THERE ARE PRINCIPALITIES IN THAT MINISTRY.
What principalities? The power sector has been privatised, govt can do little there except regulate the power companies

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2018
mfm04622:

A SAN is a dullard? Lol!!!
Yes of course.

A SAN can be a dullard if he decides to become a Mechanical engineer with his Law degree.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2018
mfm04622:

What principalities? The power sector has been privatised, govt can do little there except regulate the power companies

So how can a Barrister regulate a sector he has a zilch knowledge about
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless minister
everybody is useless before you. Please change it .
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by jetz(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

Can't believe you can still stand on the big fat lie. 3 days? Gush!

my guess is you re a buhari loyalist abi, told ya to google it biko if u can't then stay tha fu#k off
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by blackaxe78: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2018
jetz:
my guess is you re a buhari loyalist abi, told ya to google it biko if u can't then stay tha fu#k off

Hello, it needs not to be googled. It's a big fat lie!
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by mfm04622: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So how can a Barrister regulate a sector he has a zilch knowledge about

Lol!!!!!!

He is just the MANAGER. He manages those with the required knowledge.

It the way we do things in Nigeria. Thinking only professionals in that field can manage things in that field. I am an engineer by training. I can tell you you don't need to be an engineer to manage the power sector
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2018
mfm04622:

Lol!!!!!!

He is just the MANAGER. He manages those with the required knowledge.

It the way we do things in Nigeria. Thinking only professionals in that field can manage things in that field. I am an engineer by training. I can tell you you don't need to be an engineer to manage the power sector

Managing with ZERO prior knowledge of energy generation?

What course did u study in skol?
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by stasius: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2018
Nonsense!

No progress on the bridge! We pass there daily! You people should stop deceiving yourselves!!!
You can deceive people abroad. Not we that stay around here!

I repeat Nonsense!!!
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by jetz(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

Hello, it needs not to be googled. It's a big fat lie!
y u mumu like tis na, i dont argue with fools o i work with facts, if i don't see i won't say ve seen numerous amazing documentaries and fun facts that makes me wanna leave tis sh*thole country for people like you that re naive and backwards

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by RareBreeds(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2018
Shut the fu*k up and research... Use google and you'd see the truth for your self. The unmerited love for Buhari and the APC led government had made so many people blind. Why do you people even like this Buhari man sef... I just can't understand why... He claims to be fighting corruption yet he has the most corrupt people in his cabinet; Amechi, Tibubu and the rest. Pls use this link and quietly stf!!!! http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/14/doyin-okupe-makes-15-shocking-revelations-second-niger-bridge/
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by blackaxe78: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
jetz:
y u mumu like tis na, i dont argue with fools o i work with facts, if i don't see i won't say ve seen numerous amazing documentaries and fun facts that makes me wanna leave tis sh*thole country for people like you that re naive and backwards

A tunnel installed in 3 days, Hope you read.

And you talking to an engineer not an illiterate. There is no way a bridge can be constructed from scratch to finish in 3days. News like that are for gullible people like you.

Let me imagine a fly over bridge was built in 3days, are you saying a long span River Niger bridge can be done in 3 days? Are you kidding me?

You definitely one of this management student who know nothing about construction. A bridge in 3days... Even the fly over you posted cannot be done in 3 days.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by jetz(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

A tunnel installed in 3 days, Hope you read.

And you talking to an engineer not an illiterate. There is no way a bridge can be constructed from scratch to finish in 3days. News like that are for gullible people like you.

Let me imagine a fly over bridge was built in 3days, are you saying a long span River Niger bridge can be done in 3 days? Are you kidding me?

You definitely one of this management student who know nothing about construction. A bridge in 3days... Even the fly over you posted cannot be done in 3 days.
there you see it made the news if it ain't possible it wouldn't ve
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by mfm04622: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Managing with ZERO prior knowledge of energy generation?

What course did u study in skol?

Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

You DO NOT need professional knowledge to manage professionals. You do not need to be a doctor to manage a hospital. You do not need to be an academician to manage a school. But we do things differently here in Nigeria. Each profession has colonized their own sphere, blocking it from others. That is not the right way to do things
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
mfm04622:

Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

You DO NOT need professional knowledge to manage professionals. You do not need to be a doctor to manage a hospital. You do not need to be an academician to manage a school. But we do things differently here in Nigeria. Each profession has colonized their own sphere, blocking it from others. That is not the right way to do things

Oga running a hospital is as basic as ever, an uneducated person can run multiple hospital n be successful in doing so.

Energy generation isn't in anyway like a hospital. Go n browse up the last 10 Secretary of energy in America(that has constant power supply) n the courses they studied in skol. once u do so, get back to me.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
etebefia:
This bridge is still at the stage GEJ left it, all these propaganda towards 2019 election won't help fashola and his boss PMB.
The links below show Second Niger bridge prior Buhari administration.
https://www.nairaland.com/2099282/pictures-progress-2nd-niger-bridge
https://www.nairaland.com/2275111/work-on-going-2nd-niger-bridge

People have proven, on this same thread you are quoting, that these are not the pictures of the second Niger bridge.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by somziency: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
According to plan and just like Lagos Ibadan expressway this projects should have been completed, commissioned and moved on to other structural needs of the country as funds have been secured for them. But an administration came in and thought otherwise. Here we are politicising everything. They will say government is continuous, what is happening here?May God help us.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by palearab: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2018
They should have add a train line to the bridge by using one stone to kill two birds, such bridge deserve to have train on it or beside it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ / PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland / Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.