Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

IBB Begs: Give Me Another Chance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Begs: Give Me Another Chance (530 Views)

2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians / I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Don’t Hold Elections In Adamawa, Governor Begs INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Begs: Give Me Another Chance by evil666(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2010
Former Military President, General Ibrahim Babamosi Babangida, has appealed to Nigerians to forget his past mistakes and give him another chance to rule the country again. Babangida also urged Nigerians not to bother about the mistakes or failures of the past but to boldly confront the task ahead by giving him another chance.

The former Nigerian leader said he has never lost faith in the Nigerian project and in his belief to take it to the promise land. Speaking Saturday at the graduation and prize giving day of the Pacesetters Schools in Abuja, Babangida who was represented by his son, Mohammed, said: “We must decide, however, not to over-burden ourselves with the past mistakes or failures of the past but to boldly confront the tasks ahead of us with the solid experience of our elders and the good-nurtured adventurism of our youths.”

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/june/27/national-27-06-2010-002.htm
Re: IBB Begs: Give Me Another Chance by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2010
This man that ruined our country.
Re: IBB Begs: Give Me Another Chance by bkbabe97: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2010
olas2u:

This man that ruined our country.

How could he have ruined ur country if Ojukwu endorsed him? Ojukwu wouldnt decieve now would he ?
Re: IBB Begs: Give Me Another Chance by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2010
He gave him back his father,s house that was seized from him .Okay,its pay back time.

(1) (Reply)

Fg Pledges Better Power Regulation To Sway Investors’ Confidence / Own Your Own Finance Company Now / Enough Is Enough… Mediocre; Be Gone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.