Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki (941 Views)

They Want To Impeach Me - Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu / PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma / I Am Not Losing Sleep Over APC’s Plot To Impeach Me - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by theJournalng(m): 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Bukola Saraki, Senate president of Nigeria, on Saturday, August 25, affirmed that he was not losing sleep over plots to forcefully impeach him by members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) following his defection from the party.

Saraki disclosed this to newsmen in Asaba, capital of Delta state after a closed door meeting with the state Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa.

He claimed that it was a lie that the Senate reconvene due to fear of him being impeached.

“I am not losing any sleep about impeachment, we have a country that a lot of Nigerians believe there must be rule of law, those who are talking about impeachment are engaging in cheap blackmail and I am not concerned about that.”

Speaking on why he defected from the All Progressives Congress, the Saraki said that:

“Our ideas and visions on what we expect in a democratic setting were not met in APC, hence we left.”

Source: jornalng.com

https://journalng.com/2018/08/25/im-not-losing-sleep-apc-plots-impeach-saraki/

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by vanbonattel: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Buharris nemesis is speaking grin

oshiomhole is a shoe shiner to oga saraki cool

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by sarrki(m): 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sleep you will never see

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by vanbonattel: 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:
Sleep you will never see

qwantinuu

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by sarrki(m): 12:01am On Aug 26, 2018
vanbonattel:

qwantinuu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by Ekez(m): 12:10am On Aug 26, 2018
They just a toothless dog,they can only bark
Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by NobodyKnows(m): 12:20am On Aug 26, 2018
vanbonattel:
Buharris nemesis is speaking grin

oshiomhole is a shoe shiner to oga saraki cool
He’s not losing sleep. But he had to cancel his hajj trip because of impeachment fear.
Saraki my foot!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by NobodyKnows(m): 12:21am On Aug 26, 2018
Ekez:
They just a toothless dog,they can only bark
chukudi , we all know the tribe that beat chest all the time with little or no action

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by seunmsg(m): 12:27am On Aug 26, 2018
Whether you sleep or not is your personal problem. What matters is that you will be impeached once senate reconvenes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by deomelo: 12:34am On Aug 26, 2018
If you are really not losing any sleep over the soon to come impeachment, letting us know should be the last thing on your mind, but obviously, you are losing sleep and it's killing you.

Stop stressing, impeachment is around the corner.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by yarimo(m): 1:10am On Aug 26, 2018
I will never sleep until you are impeach undecided angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by sarrki(m): 1:11am On Aug 26, 2018
yarimo:
I will never sleep until you are impeach undecided angry

You are an elder statesman

An elder statesman comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by KingLennon(m): 4:25am On Aug 26, 2018
They are afraid you are going to expose their dirty secrets. They should get the two-third majority votes then we will talk
Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by tuniski: 5:09am On Aug 26, 2018
Only zombies think Saraki can be impeached !
Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by Jabioro: 5:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Whoever that murdered sleep will never got to sleep.Saraki killed sleep ,he got to lose it.
Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by deomelo: 5:31am On Aug 26, 2018
tuniski:
Only zombies think Saraki can be impeached !

Only ipob zombie think SaraTHIEF cannot be impeached.
Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by tuniski: 5:37am On Aug 26, 2018
deomelo:

Wetin IPOB do you?
Anyway, Nigerians with Clear thought process ain't ipob while being ipob in itself is their right.

I am a kwaran wasn't a Saraki fan till APC made a star of him.

Go and impeach him nau!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by buharitill2023: 5:37am On Aug 26, 2018
You are not losing sleep because you know you are a goner.
But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist are helping you to lose sleep because they never know the heat you are getting inside.
You are only smiling to them and they are thinking all is well with you.
Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by ManirBK: 6:07am On Aug 26, 2018
But they prevented you from performing Hajj duties this year!
Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by Corrinthians(m): 6:13am On Aug 26, 2018
sarrki:

You are an elder statesman

An elder statesman comment
Sarrki my guy. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by Metuh: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2018
deomelo:

Then go ahead and impeach him by shouting Sai Baba and calling on your Nightmares IPOB na. grin

Saraki na Apc father, even your Oshiomole has kept quiet. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki by Metuh: 6:39am On Aug 26, 2018
deomelo:
If you are really not losing any sleep over the soon to come impeachment, letting us know should be the last thing on your mind, but obviously, you are losing sleep and it's killing you.

Stop stressing, impeachment is around the corner.

You have been shouting Around the corner since 2015, u no dey tire? grin. grin

Saraki is like a boil on Bubu shrinking testicle. Even the toothless dog Oshiomole don mellow. hehehehehe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: The List Of Governors That Opposed The Savings Proposed By Okonjo Iwea / Tsunami Will Soon Hit Northern Nigeria / Saraki Is A Traitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.