Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) (2207 Views)

Jonathan's 2015 Lost: FFK Got It Twisted About Bukola Saraki / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by Oloye2019: 1:16am On Aug 26, 2018
The Ovation publisher made an art work with His Excellency, Senator Bukola Saraki's name.

The movement is beginning to gather momentum! People are beginning to recognize the fact that Saraki is the unifying factor: a Notherner by political definition but Westerner by culture.
A youth by age and experienced by qualification and pedigree.

An epitome of resilience & resistance force against the old men and their ways; and a representative of compassion and youthfulness.

Join The Oloye Presidential Movement today
Email us: oloyemovement@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Lol cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by sarrki(m): 1:22am On Aug 26, 2018
Dele Momodu

Bod Dee

You missed this completely

You missed it

Pmb is our man

That saraki is a criminal

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by sarrki(m): 1:23am On Aug 26, 2018
Oloye2019:
The Ovation publisher made an art work with His Excellency, Senator Bukola Saraki's name.

The movement is beginning to gather momentum! People are beginning to recognize the fact that Saraki is the unifying factor: a Notherner by political definition but Westerner by culture.

An epitome of resilience & resistance force against the old men and their ways; and a representative of compassion and youthfulness.

Email us: oloyemovement@gmail.com

What now happened to your presidential ambitions?
Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by Aufbauh(m): 1:24am On Aug 26, 2018
Dele Momodu looking for where he will take his own share of spoil before saraki give up the ghost politically.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by slimfit1(m): 1:33am On Aug 26, 2018
Atenuje you don't see him write about facts only fantasy so full of shirt.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by Bheewhy(m): 1:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Dele belle never full reach. He still wan chop fr saraki side until his belle dey drag fr ground.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by Oloye2019: 2:09am On Aug 26, 2018
sarrki:

What now happened to your presidential ambitions?
Can everybody become president at a time?
Why aren't you campaigning for yourself, instead you're campaigning for Buhari?

My time will come soon. For now, let's support one who is ready!

1 Like

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by sarrki(m): 2:10am On Aug 26, 2018
Oloye2019:

Can everybody become president at a time?
Why aren't you campaigning for yourself, instead you're campaigning for Buhari?

My time will come soon. For now, let's support one who is ready!

N you feel that criminal called saraki is ready

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by Oloye2019: 2:12am On Aug 26, 2018
Aufbauh:
Dele Momodu looking for where he will take his own share of spoil before saraki give up the ghost politically.
Why so much hate?
Is Saraki not a Nigerian?
Does he not have the right to contest elections in Nigeria?
Does Dele not have the right to support a candidate of his choosing?
If Buhari is as popular as he claims, why are you guys worried?

5 Likes

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by milemimi93(m): 2:12am On Aug 26, 2018
Oloye2019:
[s] The Ovation publisher made an art work with His Excellency, Senator Bukola Saraki's name.

Email us: oloyemovement@gmail.com[/s]

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by Oloye2019: 2:13am On Aug 26, 2018
slimfit1:
He is entitled to support whomever he likes, that's his fundamental right!

1 Like

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by milemimi93(m): 2:13am On Aug 26, 2018
Oloye2019:
[s] Why so much hate? Is Saraki not a Nigerian? Does he not have the right to contest elections in Nigeria? Does Dele not have the right to support a candidate of his choosing? If Buhari is as popular as he claims, why are you guys worried? [/s]
Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by Oloye2019: 2:16am On Aug 26, 2018
sarrki:

N you feel that criminal called saraki is ready

Why are you filled with hate?
Did you not get enough care and love as a child?

You can defend Akpabio that he is innocent until proven guilty, yet call Saraki criminal! So much hypocrisy oozing from your angle Sir.

Oloye2019 is a sure movement, no one can stop him.

7 Likes

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by Oloye2019: 2:18am On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author=milemimi93 post=70613281][/quote]I don't expect you to understand, it is not your fault, you have been wired to act the way you do!
Zombie!!!
Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by Oloye2019: 2:19am On Aug 26, 2018
sarrki:

If you observed very well

I avoid online mofos

Nice one!
Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by milemimi93(m): 2:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Oloye2019:
[s] I don't expect you to understand, it is not your fault, you have been wired to act the way you do!
Zombie!!![/s]
Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by AloyalNigerian(m): 2:29am On Aug 26, 2018
sarrki:
Dele Momodu

Bod Dee

You missed it

Pmb is our man

I've heard many people call this man a criminal. But once I ask for something that back up their claims all thy give is speculation. Mr. Patriot sir, please clear my doubts.

4 Likes

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by enitan1984: 2:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Dele Momodu looking for where he will take his own share of spoil before saraki give up the ghost politi y.

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 26, 2018
lies.But i do believe hell do a better job that buhari . And he just might deal with Miyetti allah after they threatened to forcefully remove him like they did
Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by Oloye2019: 2:47am On Aug 26, 2018
AloyalNigerian:

I've heard many people call this man a criminal. But once I ask for something that back up their claims all thy give is speculation. Mr. Patriot sir, please clear my doubts.
Don't waste precious energy on those guys. They are known world over for their noise making

2 Likes

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by slimfit1(m): 3:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Oloye2019:

He is entitled to support whomever he likes, that's his fundamental right!

Yeah right to atenuje
Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by HarunaWest(m): 3:11am On Aug 26, 2018
sarrki:
Dele Momodu

Bod Dee

You missed it

Pmb is our man

So Buhari is an Angel?
I hate that bull crap yall keep displaying out here. Our Blaady Leaders are all criminals. The posture PMB gave was that of someone who would run a lean purse and government,more like that Ex Paraguay's President. Instead he keeps spending Tax payer monies abroad to treat him self,Yusuf was busy crisscrossing Abuja with Expensive Bike,been a nepotistic individual and majority of his Party appointees and Governors are so corrupt under his watch buh yet he does nothing. Mai Gaskiya my foot. Imagine a Yahaya Bello or Tinubu campaigning for Buhari? Typical Symbols of Institutionalised corruption. Sarrki Ave Gone through most of your controversial thread or post and I feel sorry for you,i really do. Your blinded by loyalty, i dont know if its due to pecuniary interest or otherwise,buh wash your face and wake up from Your Slumber. APC or PDP cant take us to Eldorado. They are an Anti Peoples Party. Am armed with my PVC,am voting a youth,i dont know who yet, its up to them to convince me when the Campaigns kick off. I am voting for my conscience, i don't follow the most popular stereotype...Lastly am Not Oduduwa neither am I IPOB. I talk as a concerned Northern youth.

4 Likes

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by kunmiiii: 4:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Mr Dele the Agbaya is probably sensing Saraki might actually have shot at presidency, hence the Ass licking!!!
But his calculation is way off just like Saraki's!! Birds of the same feather flock together!!!

I just can't imagine an executive federal government with the likes of Ben Bruce, Fayose, Dino et all.
Nigeria might not recover from that disaster!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by madridguy(m): 5:19am On Aug 26, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by jchioma: 6:22am On Aug 26, 2018
There's a saying, "it's better to born a thief than to born a fool".

Saraki is smart, and that is a qualifying factor Nigeria needs now as we circumvent our way out of the imposed suffering brought about by dullardino's failure been blamed on every other thing, forgetting that the buck stops at his table.
Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by backnbeta(f): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2018
I'm beginning to like Saraki undecided

He is a thief --- they all are
He is greedy---they all are
He is Lording it over Kwara people-- if he doesn't, another yeye politician will.
He is stubborn and has political thugs---they all do
He is overambitious-- show me one Naija politicians that is not desperate!

But...
He is smart-- only few of them are
He is eloquent, confident--- even fewer are
He is educated--at least we know his certificate is neither a NEPA bill nor oluwole
He is relatively young-- he will likely show us his work and not his walk

4 Likes

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by Aufbauh(m): 6:49am On Aug 26, 2018
Oloye2019:

Why so much hate?
Is Saraki not a Nigerian?
Does he not have the right to contest elections in Nigeria?

Yeah, Saraki is a Nigerian and has every reason to aspire for any political position. So I'm also a Nigerian and has every right not to support him.

However, i do not begrudge him just for his political stance but, rather his kind fall short of my support in any sphere of life cuz of his cunningly treacherous attitude.
He has shown this attitude over time even within his father's house. Such character to me is a Misfit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by Metuh: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2018
slimfit1:
Can we also call Alatenuje cos you are supporting Buahri?

I hope you know your constitutional rights?
Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2018
Perhaps Davido was right after all. grin grin grin
Re: See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) by SolutionMee: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2018
That's how we roll
He's our man

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Medical Records Leaked (FULL DOCUMENTS) / SHOCKING! 7 Ex Nigeria Governors Who Have Been Jailed For Corruption Pic n Video / High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.