Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate (2822 Views)

Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) / Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate by praizblog: 5:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Gist from praizenews.com

Please guys give this picture a perfect caption. Drop your comments below

Source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/caption-adorable-photo-bride-groom-signing-wedding-certificate/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate by praizblog: 5:05am On Aug 26, 2018
The groom be like chaii see as she dey sign an

And the bride be like Now I have wat I want God don catch u today

Lol

See more of their photos here >>>>> http://www.praizenews.com/caption-adorable-photo-bride-groom-signing-wedding-certificate/
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate by HungerBAD: 5:06am On Aug 26, 2018
Congratulations to this couple.

Lucky guy.

Just perfect in her shape. God please just visit this very page and start sending sisters that look like this in shape my way.

God, I know you have been testing my faith,by sending those that look like they live in their family kitchen,and in charge of the family food to me always.

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10am On Aug 26, 2018
A normal wedding certificate signing to us tho....
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 26, 2018
praizblog:

Lol

See more of their photos here >>>>> http://www.praizenews.com/caption-adorable-photo-bride-groom-signing-wedding-certificate/
na true ooo see him face grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate by Learnstuffs: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2018
The man: I can't believe am doing this��
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate by SarakiBukola: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2018
"You don enter am"

grin
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate by nazablossom(f): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Man: How did I get hear?
Woman : Finally, I'm hooked. grin
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate by Deckline(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Man: OMG! I'm fvcked! My own don done. . . Woman: You neva see anytin!
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate by writetopoker: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Man: ah maga don pay, tunder fire devil Lady: now the real fu*ck begins
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate by itspzpics(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate by mytime24(f): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
praizblog:

Lol

clap fr urself
Mind reader angry
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate by HeWrites(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Okare mo mi

LEFTY to the world!!!
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate by HeWrites(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Okare mo mi

LEFTY to the world!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Refer To Sex As Just Mere "10mins Enjoyment"? / Video-sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair / This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.