Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (40198 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by twerkjack: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:
Why didn't she say this earlier?? is it because he wants to get married now that she's coming out?

A 16year old girl can speak out, is it not in this same country that 8year old kids are exposing rapists and paedophiles?

I'm not discrediting or agreeing with her post and I don't in anyway support rape but too many men have been falsely accused of rape so I think carefully before believing rape allegations.

How'll she prove she was actually raped or not because as it is now DNA or foresenic test can't prove anything, BTW statutes of limitations is 2years.

As usual I expect this to get to front page, when a man is accused of rape or sexual harassment it gets to front page within a twinkle of an eye but when a woman is accused of rape or sexual harassment it hardly make front-page.

One of the leaders of #metoo Asian Argento was accused of rape 6days ago and the threads were everywhere on nairaland but no one got to front page even though CNN, fox, CBS and major world media outlets carried it.

Even instablognaija didn't carry it but they remembered to post this one.

https://www.nairaland.com/4688241/asia-argento-one-harvey-weinsteins
why not just shut up u disgusting fool ...pervert.... may all the uve raped destroy ur destiny with word of mouth

9 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by SalomonKane: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Why is she complaining now? Couldn't she have told her mum about it, rather than keep mute!
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
reading these comments... y'all are really pathetic for insulting her because she exposed him. has any of you experienced RAPE? do you know what it means to be RAPED? if you don't, then shut the absolute fucck up. Do you have any idea of the psychological/emotional trauma she must have been through? Can't y'all read were she stated she was naive at that age inferring she was probably too scared to tell anyone due to stigma and the guy getting a hold of her again as seen he even beat her just to have the upperhand and have his way with her I mean, that's borderline obsession which is straight up fuccked up.

if she decides to speak up now then why are some retards trying to silence her? She is the VICTIM, she is the ONE WHO WAS HURT and seeing her abuser getting married and obviously living his life hurts to some degree because he has not an ounce paid for what he has done. even though nothing can be done now, its good she called him out this way, she's also spreading awareness. I just hope this guy doesn't go unpunished. One way or the other, he would suffer for it and let his spouse know the trouble she is getting into by marrying a rapist, an abuser, a psychotic arsehole.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Tonimordred(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
She must be deaf and dump then when it happens or this is the moment she has been waiting for to make sure things go wrong the guy
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
prostitutess and models.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Tonymario58: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Olosho on the loose
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Tonymario58: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hyerin:
reading these comments... y'all are really pathetic for insulting her because she exposed him. has any of you experienced RAPE? do you know what it means to be RAPED? if you don't, then shut the absolute fucck up. Do you have any idea of the psychological/emotional trauma she must have been through? Can't y'all read were she stated she was naive at that age inferring she was probably too scared to tell anyone due to stigma and the guy getting a hold of her again as seen he even beat her just to have the upperhand and have his way with her I mean, that's borderline obsession which is straight up fuccked up.

if she decides to speak up now then why are some retards trying to silence her? She is the VICTIM, she is the ONE WHO WAS HURT and seeing her abuser getting married and obviously living his life hurts to some degree because he has not an ounce paid for what he has done. even though nothing can be done now, its good she called him out this way, she's also spreading awareness. I just hope this guy doesn't go unpunished. One way or the other, he would suffer for it and let his spouse know the trouble she is getting into by marrying a rapist, an abuser, a psychotic arsehole.
I didn't read this but I assume another olosho on the loose
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by PrincessDiana: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
What a sad experience! Reading the above comments made it even sadder. Many Nigerians have zero empathy. What would or could this woman hope to gain by lying about such an experience? She only wanted closure and a little empathy from fellow humans. She was 16. At that age unpleasant experiences are usually blocked out by the brain to avoid psychological breakdown of the individual.

This man took advantage of an innocent young girl and unless we learn to collectively condemn such acts, we will remain a corrupt and morally bankrupt nation.
Rape is illegal and i would like to implore the owner and moderators of this forum to allow 'thumb down' dislike bottons or even remove such comments that might further traumatize victims. By allowing such comments, evil doers and sociopaths will only be more audacious, while their victims become more wary. Indeed, "evil thrive when good men stand aside and do nothing". Seun take note, you can use this medium to foster hate or spread love, history will surely be the judge of that. Cheers all.

TV presenter/model Emilia Samuel accuses filmmaker/Linda Ikeji’s staff, Ukpaa, of raping and disvirgining her at 16.

See post below...

http://gistmore.com/model-emilia-accuses-lnda-ikejis-staff-raping-disvirgining-16-pics

See his wedding photos
https://www.nairaland.com/4697863/theo-ukpaa-tola-adesokuns-wedding[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by otherway: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
jaxxy:
Hmmmm I’m shocked. Raping and continuously raping a young innocent gal is terrible. Sm men are predators. U don’t use ur position to hurt or take advantage of people. In civiled climes he shud be long behind bars. If this story is true as stated.

People asking why it took awhile. Young naive rape victims are terrified of speaking out during the time of occurrence for many reasons, emotional trauma and confusion, fear of the predator also. It doesn’t negate the fact it happened. This is not a gal that went out hoeing or smtn. It’s bad

Shut up there and stop posting rubbish.

It is now she is speaking up just after he got married. Was she hoping he will marry her? You will be surprised if you discover that she kept coming to the guy for the thing long after the first time she taged rape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by ChiefSweetus: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:
Why didn't she say this earlier?? is it because he wants to get married now that she's coming out?

A 16year old girl can speak out, is it not in this same country that 8year old kids are exposing rapists and paedophiles?

I'm not discrediting or agreeing with her post and I don't in anyway support rape but too many men have been falsely accused of rape so I think carefully before believing rape allegations.

How'll she prove she was actually raped or not because as it is now DNA or foresenic test can't prove anything, BTW statutes of limitations is 2years.

As usual I expect this to get to front page, when a man is accused of rape or sexual harassment it gets to front page within a twinkle of an eye but when a woman is accused of rape or sexual harassment it hardly make front-page.

One of the leaders of #metoo Asian Argento was accused of rape 6days ago and the threads were everywhere on nairaland but no one got to front page even though CNN, fox, CBS and major world media outlets carried it.

I thought the same thing before reading what she had to say. We SHOULD NOT empower ràpists in any way. She can say it whenever she chooses.

Put yourself in the shoes of an insecure and unexposed 16year old, we know how they fear their parents, yet want to pursue their dreams. Would be hard to confide in anyone as you espoused. And the guy manipulated her skillfully. Let's not pretend these things and these kind of men don't exist.

Two sides to a story, yes, but this does not seem in any way like a frivolous or vindictive or anonymous claim. Also, the fòol has done similar and even been previously sacked for it.

Downright disgusting from this debased ukpaa. I hope his marital joy turns to ashes!

7 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by otherway: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrincessDiana:
What a sad experience! Reading the above comments made it even sadder. Many Nigerians have zero empathy. What would or could this woman hope to gain by lying about such an experience? She only wanted closure and a little empathy from fellow humans. She was 16. At that age unpleasant experiences are usually blocked out by the brain to avoid psychological breakdown of the individual.

This man took advantage of an innocent young girl and unless we learn to collectively condemn such acts, we will remain a corrupt and morally bankrupt nation.
Rape is illegal and i would like to implore the owner and moderators of this forum to allow 'thumb down' dislike bottons or even remove such comments that might further traumatize victims. By allowing such comments, evil doers and sociopaths will only be more audacious, while their victims become more wary. Indeed, "evil thrive when good men stand aside and do nothing". Seun take note, you can use this medium to foster hate or spread love, history will surely be the judge of that. Cheers all.

TV presenter/model Emilia Samuel accuses filmmaker/Linda Ikeji’s staff, Ukpaa, of raping and disvirgining her at 16.

See post below...

http://gistmore.com/model-emilia-accuses-lnda-ikejis-staff-raping-disvirgining-16-pics

See his wedding photos
https://www.nairaland.com/4697863/theo-ukpaa-tola-adesokuns-wedding

Another senseless post.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by otherway: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
ChiefSweetus:

I thought the same thing before reading what she had to say. We SHOULD NOT empower ràpists in any way. She can say it whenever she chooses.

Put yourself in the shoes of an insecure and unexposed 16year old, we know how they fear their parents, yet want to pursue their dreams. Would be hard to confide in anyone as you espoused. And the guy manipulated her skillfully. Let's not pretend these things and these kind of men don't exist.

Two sides to a story, yes, but this does not seem in any way like a frivolous or vindictive or anonymous claim. Also, the fòol has done similar and even been previously sacked for it.

Downright disgusting from this debased ukpaa. I hope his marital joy turns to ashes!

And she chose to say it after he got married.

Do you think at all? At this point I call it blackmail and a very cheap one.

Just let's wait a while and it will shock you it became a regular romp between them but I guess cos the guy is marrying someone else she is now coming out. Stwpid lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by PrincessDiana: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
You are a sad sad man.
Tonymario58:
Olosho on the loose

4 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by jaxxy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
otherway:

Shut up there and stop posting rubbish.

It is now she is speaking up just after he got married. Was she hoping he will marry her? You will be surprised if you discover that she kept coming to the guy for the thing long after the first time she taged rape.

If somebody did that to u will u be coming back for more?? Wtf

7 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

It's really hard. People are really insensitive. Moreover, she was freaking 16! God knows what stopped her from speaking up. Fear definitely. She might have feared that she'd be blamed...she might have been protecting her family from a battle she felt they wouldn't win...she might have thought it would never happen again and she could continue with her dreams of being a model. So many things could have stopped her from speaking out then.

There are lots of adults who wouldn't even admit to being raped and I wouldn't even blame them for it. Just see the reactions here. She's being blamed! May this really never happen to them or theirs.

It's the stigma associated with rape. And ours is an uneducated society, the stigma is so high, even family that is supposed to stand by you will abandon you! Most Nigerians are uneducated illiterates shaa, as you can see from their comments!

6 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by otherway: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
jaxxy:

If somebody did that to u will u be coming back for more?? Wtf

Lol! Just wait and see. Shebbi she don dey push her luck, if the guy opens mouth you will be amazed. Yes he did wrong sleeping with a minor but Rape HELL NO I won't believe that yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by gift2xl: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
Every one's mind is like a bag, only the bearer knows what's inside.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Myself2(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
Please whoever has the patience to read the long epistle should please summarize what the story teller is concocting
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
damn pathetic to see some dumb ass b*itches condemning the lady!
rape is WRONG in all ramifications, irrespective of when the victim opens up!
the cretinous molester I'll surely meet his Waterloo!

3 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Fourwinds: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
jaxxy:
Hmmmm I’m shocked. Raping and continuously raping a young innocent gal is terrible. Sm men are predators. U don’t use ur position to hurt or take advantage of people. In civiled climes he shud be long behind bars. If this story is true as stated.

People asking why it took awhile. Young naive rape victims are terrified of speaking out during the time of occurrence for many reasons, emotional trauma and confusion, fear of the predator also. It doesn’t negate the fact it happened. This is not a gal that went out hoeing or smtn. It’s bad
my question is how do we get the evidence now? why now?

this is Nigeria... it is easier to get evidence immediately a crime is committed than after so many years have past....

so for me the girl is silly and stupid even though a crime must have been committed against her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Sarang(f): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
andyanders:
Nonsence. Were you not old enough to have told your parents at 16 yrs that you were raped? I believed you were even the one that raped the guy as a wayward girl then. You are not even ashamed of your action now considering your baby and husband. Woman, you have ended up disgracing yourself than trying hard to be noticed.

You mean she should be ashamed of being raped cos she disgraced her family? I don't think am understanding the trash you wrote up there undecided

4 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
She has a right to come out whenever she feels comfortable to.

Yah all should be ashamed of yourself by judging her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Sarang(f): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
zicoraads:
I'm surprised even ladies are saying she should have kept quiet about it. Nigeria is a funny place. In other climes, it doesn't matter how long, you'll pay for it.

Not too long ago, Bill Cosby was made to pay for everything he did decades ago. Some of the women who accused him now have grownup kids. I hate men who rape women. I can't imagine anyone forcing himself on my daughter. And no matter how long it takes, I'll want justice to be served.

I don't know why she waited this long to speak up. I don't even know if he is guilty or not. I just hope with this she finds the closure she needs. But something deep down tells me she is being truthful.

Because our people are hypocrites..

3 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Fourwinds:

this is Nigeria... it is easier to get evidence immediately a crime is committed than after so many years have past....

so for me the girl is silly and stupid even though a crime must have been committed against her

Well just like the bill Cosby case there are little or no evidences besides confessions or counter statements bt if more people come out to buttress her claim with other stories it cud get ugly. The details this gal gave cud not be just made up story telling since it was more than one occurrence here

6 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Fourwinds: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrincessDiana:

See post below...

See his wedding photos
https://www.nairaland.com/4697863/theo-ukpaa-tola-adesokuns-wedding

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by okwabayi(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
I can categorically say that she is lying. It was probably a case of a relationship she prayed will turn to marriage gone bad. She is releasing the story now hoping it will destroy his marriage so he'll feel the same way she did when he walked out.
We've seen this sort of story play out multiple times. It's nothing new to me.

By the way, if you read that whole story then you have nothing better to do in life. You need a hustle or a life partner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Fourwinds: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
jaxxy:

Well just like the bill Cosby case there are little or no evidences besides confessions or counter statements bt if more people come out to buttress her claim with other stories it cud get ugly. The details this gal gave cud not be just made up story telling since it was more than one occurrence here
then the journey begins and let see how far it goes
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by okwabayi(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
twerkjack:
why not just shut up u disgusting fool ...pervert.... may all the uve raped destroy ur destiny with word of mouth
Wetin dey do this one?
You think women are incapable of rape?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Born2Breed(f): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
I get angry when I read some senseless and silly comments.
The time frame does not matter, walk her shoes before you start spewing nonsense.
Women will speak out some idiots will complain and if they don't the same idiots will preach don't be silent.
The Bill Cosby's and co victims came out after how many years?

6 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by safarigirl(f): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

the scenarios she gave are too detailed and specific to be just mere accusations

Of course, she cannot prove anything and it is her word against his, but if you read what she said, you would see thag she wasn't his only victim and others had said something before only to get temporary justice.

The best she can get is social media judgment and I can assure you that the man and his innocent wife are getting a full dose of that.

Nigeria is a country that supports rapists, if this were America, a man that has been accused of rape or sexual harassment by women will have his career destroyed no matter who he is. Ask Bill Cosby

5 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by safarigirl(f): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
okwabayi:
I can categorically say that she is lying. It was probably a case of a relationship she prayed will turn to marriage gone bad. She is releasing the story now hoping it will destroy his marriage so he'll feel the same way she did when he walked out.
We've seen this sort of story play out multiple times. It's nothing new to me.

By the way, if you read that whole story then you have nothing better to do in life. You need a hustle or a life partner.
you did not even read the whole story. Yet you are opening your dirty mouth to say she is lying

Look at how dense you are, you are both intellectually lazy and insensitive.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by DeeMain(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

Beautiful nonsense. You've made no iota of sense.

Why didn't she say this earlier? Because, assuming her allegations are true, it takes a lot of courage for someone who has been raped to open up, or even worse, go public, especially here in Africa, where she will be abused, mocked, judged and shamed.

And this one you've turned Voltron for rapists, are you one of them? If you are, change your ways. Rape damages both the victim and the abuser. Yes, the abuser eventually. Be advised.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Gives Relationship Advice Amidst 'Fever' Video Controversy / Beverly Osu Caught Sending Nudes To A Married Actor On Instagram - NaijaGistLive / Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.