Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (40194 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tonymario58:

I didn't read this but I assume another olosho on the loose

Oh look, an uncultured swine! Dear God, what do i do? Smfh.

I won't even take this bait to engage in a verbal brawl with you because you are nothing but a simpleton as well as it would be an utter waste of time so flee, illiterate!

6 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by okwabayi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
safarigirl:
you did not even read the whole story. Yet you are opening your dirty mouth to say she is lying

Look at how dense you are, you are both intellectually lazy and insensitive.
I did not read it because it won't matter when the truth comes out.
If the government starts setting mandatory punishments for people who lie about rapes this situation will reduce drastically.
We are all still fresh off the Dorcas Fapson case where after she was bashed for lying and counter-sued she kept mute on the story and no punishment was eventually meted out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by grandstar(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hyerin:
reading these comments... y'all are really pathetic for insulting her because she exposed him. has any of you experienced RAPE? do you know what it means to be RAPED? if you don't, then shut the absolute fucck up. Do you have any idea of the psychological/emotional trauma she must have been through? Can't y'all read were she stated she was naive at that age inferring she was probably too scared to tell anyone due to stigma and the guy getting a hold of her again as seen he even beat her just to have the upperhand and have his way with her I mean, that's borderline obsession which is straight up fuccked up.

if she decides to speak up now then why are some retards trying to silence her? She is the VICTIM, she is the ONE WHO WAS HURT and seeing her abuser getting married and obviously living his life hurts to some degree because he has not an ounce paid for what he has done. even though nothing can be done now, its good she called him out this way, she's also spreading awareness. I just hope this guy doesn't go unpunished. One way or the other, he would suffer for it and let his spouse know the trouble she is getting into by marrying a rapist, an abuser, a psychotic arsehole.

And I'm sure he's done it to a lot of other girls and is probably still doing it.

4 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
DeeMain:

Beautiful nonsense. You've made no iota of sense.

Why didn't she say this earlier? Because, assuming her allegations are true, it takes a lot of courage for someone who has been raped to open up, or even worse, go public, especially here in Africa, where she will be abused, mocked, judged and shamed.

And this one you've turned Voltron for rapists, are you one of them? If you are, change your ways. Rape damages both the victim and the abuser. Yes, the abuser eventually. Be advised.

It's hard being cool on this site.

Did you comprehend my post at all? I said I don't agree or disagree with her post.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
safarigirl:
the scenarios she gave are too detailed and specific to be just mere accusations

Of course, she cannot prove anything and it is her word against his, but if you read what she said, you would see thag she wasn't his only victim and others had said something before only to get temporary justice.

The best she can get is social media judgment and I can assure you that the man and his innocent wife are getting a full dose of that.

Nigeria is a country that supports rapists, if this were America, a man that has been accused of rape or sexual harassment by women will have his career destroyed no matter who he is. Ask Bill Cosby

Why didn't she say this when he was yet to get married?

I don't even have a problem with her accusation my only problem is the hypocrisy in the way male and female rape cases are handled.

This one got to front page but a woman gets accused and it hardly make front page on any Nigerian news outlet.

Asia Argento that was trending globally, Lalasticlala refused to move her thread to front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by baby124: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

I don't even have a problem with her accusation my only problem is the hypocrisy in the way male and female rape cases are handled.

This one got to front page but a woman gets accused and it hardly make front page on any Nigerian news outlet.

Asia Argento that was trending globally, Lalasticlala refused to move her thread to front page.
It doesn’t matter when she says it! Did he care when he was doing it? She has every right to speak about her experience at any time, even at his burial. He gave her the power the day he decided to force himself on her and make her life miserable. Male or female, rapists should be exposed!

7 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
twerkjack:
why not just shut up u disgusting fool ...pervert.... may all the uve raped destroy ur destiny with word of mouth

How old are you?
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
baby124:

It doesn’t matter when she says it! Did he care when he was doing it? She has every right to speak about her experience at any time, even at his burial. He gave her the power the day he decided to force himself on her and make her life miserable. Male or female, rapists should be exposed!

You don't just jump into my mentions and started saying shît without comprehending my post. If you want to rant go to the man's instagram page and rant there.

Like I just said to someone "I don't even have a problem with her accusation my only
problem is the hypocrisy in the way male and female rape
cases are handled.
This one got to front page but a woman gets accused
and it hardly make front page on any Nigerian news
outlet.
Asia Argento that was trending globally, Lalasticlala
refused to move her thread to front page
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by baby124: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

You don't just jump into my mentions and started saying shît without comprehending my post. If you want to rant go to the man's instagram page and rant there.

Like I just said to someone "I don't even have a problem with her accusation my only
problem is the hypocrisy in the way male and female rape
cases are handled.
This one got to front page but a woman gets accused
and it hardly make front page on any Nigerian news
outlet.
Asia Argento that was trending globally, Lalasticlala
refused to move her thread to front page
No one cares about male or female equality in rape. They are both exposed. You are the one that asked why she is just saying it now. Only a fellow rapist who hopes his victims forget him say this. You need to shut up and apply empathy to your thinking. Your victims will never forget. Don’t do the crime if you cannot handle the victims reaction. Stop deflecting from the issue that is being discussed which is RAPE!

7 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
grandstar:

And I'm sure he's done it to a lot of other girls and is probably still doing it.

Sad but true. Karma would eventually catch up with him later. I just can't stand these idiots blaming the victim

4 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by ChiefSweetus: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
otherway:

And she chose to say it after he got married.

Do you think at all? At this point I call it blackmail and a very cheap one.

Just let's wait a while and it will shock you it became a regular romp between them but I guess cos the guy is marrying someone else she is now coming out. Stwpid lady.
You are very fùcking stùpid you idiòtic ràpe apologist! If you were not so carnally biased you would see where she said she only just saw his wedding photos on social media after so long and got triggered.
So there's a statute of limitation on outing ràpists now?? Or you didn't see she is married with two kids? Ogun smite you. Diabolical fiend!!

4 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by ChiefSweetus: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
No wonder militant and angry females are calling men "scum" and other derogatory words and emotions. Why won't they lump all men together, when some idiòts defend rapìsts and expect the victim to keep quiet on her predators "happy day". Fùck all you hoe-àss niggas. May I never support bare-faced evil in this life. Make decent people have to answer for your fùckassery and say "not all men" to a baying mob masquerading as feminists.

6 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by DeeMain(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

It's hard being cool on this site.

Did you comprehend my post at all? I said I don't agree or disagree with her post.

Guy, read that your rubbish post slowly for some understanding and while at it ask God or the universe for some wisdom. You need it.

3 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Masama: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Me too don reach Nigeria o
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by SkinnyNigga: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/39df97429733765047ee819974c9ccac/tenor.gif[/img]

Ara ndi Umuoji !!!
ara tigbuo gi there!
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by safarigirl(f): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

Asia Argento is not a Nigerian, if someone wanted to move it to FP, they would have moved it

This situation is in Nigeria.

Besides, his marriage is the time when people noticed him. It was as good a time as any because his marriage gathered publicity and people learnt of him.

7 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
DeeMain:

Guy, read that your rubbish post slowly for some understanding and while at it ask God or the universe for some wisdom. You need it.

You need that wisdom the more. Dunce

May you be falsely accused of rape so you'll know how it feels like. This is the same way Canadian PM Justin Trudeau was behaving until he was falsely accused of sexual harassment and he changed tone.

It might be you, your father or your brothers tomorrow. Enjoy the attention I've given you today.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
safarigirl:
Asia Argento is not a Nigerian, if someone wanted to move it to FP, they would have moved it

This situation is in Nigeria.

Besides, his marriage is the time when people noticed him. It was as good a time as any because his marriage gathered publicity and people learnt of him.

Go and tell him these words on his instagram page. Go and say these words on his boss @lindaikeji's page and stop ranting here.

If she can't say that she was raped all this while this is nothing other than an emotional blackmail.

I've read more than 4rape cases since last week and I don't need anyone to tell me before I conclude that they're real because the evidence is so overwhelming but I don't believe this shït.

I've seen so many men accused falsely and I won't be part, I'll wait for the accused's statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by safarigirl(f): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

Go and tell him these words on instagram page. Go and say these words on his boss @lindaikeji's page and stop ranting here.

If she can't say that she was raped all this while this is nothing other than an emotional blackmail.

I've read more than 4rape cases since last week and I don't need anyone to tell me before I conclude that they're real because the evidence is so overwhelming but I don't believe this shït.

I've seen so many men accused falsely and I won't be part, I'll wait for the abused statement.
LOL.....

His instagram page is now on private because a lot of people have swarmed it to give him a word or two.

His boss Linda Ukeje is getting dragged and they even went to her sister's page to tell her sister to tell her. They are also on the guy's innocent wife's page. She put it on private on Instagram as well.

So, you see, the populace is already doing the Lord's work. I don't need to do jack

6 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Duru009(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
So, what do you want from him NOW?
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Arondizuogu:

It's the stigma associated with rape. And ours is an uneducated society, the stigma is so high, even family that is supposed to stand by you will abandon you! Most Nigerians are uneducated illiterates shaa, as you can see from their comments!

Saddening situation.

3 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
safarigirl:
LOL.....

His instagram page is now on private because a lot of people have swarmed it to give him a word or two.

His boss Linda Ukeje is getting dragged and they even went to her sister's page to tell her sister to tell her. They are also on the guy's innocent wife's page. She put it on private on Instagram as well.

So, you see, the populace is already doing the Lord's work. I don't need to do jack

As a learned individual I believe you know there's something called "statutes of limitations" for cases like this.

Almost all countries in the world has it just that the years "varies" or are different.

The statutes of limitations in Nigeria is 2years.

I've said enough.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Boss13: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
jaxxy:
Hmmmm I’m shocked. Raping and continuously raping a young innocent gal is terrible. Sm men are predators. U don’t use ur position to hurt or take advantage of people. In civiled climes he shud be long behind bars. If this story is true as stated.

People asking why it took awhile. Young naive rape victims are terrified of speaking out during the time of occurrence for many reasons, emotional trauma and confusion, fear of the predator also. It doesn’t negate the fact it happened. This is not a gal that went out hoeing or smtn. It’s bad

I don’t believe the story. Rapes you continuously against your wish and you didn’t tell anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by safarigirl(f): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

As a learned individual I believe you know there's something called "statutes of limitations" for cases like this.

Almost all countries in the world has it just that the years "varies" or are different.

The statutes of limitations in Nigeria is 2years.

I've said enough.
as a learned individual, I am sure you read in my original post that I already said she would not get any legal justice for the crime. She can't even prove rape, so, the legal aspect is out. I stated that the best she could get is social media justice, did you skip that?

Anyway, rape is not statute barred.

4 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
safarigirl:
as a learned individual, I am sure you read in my original post that I already said she would not get any legal justice for the crime. She can't even prove rape, so, the legal aspect is out. I stated that the best she could get is social media justice, did you skip that?

Anyway, rape is not statute barred.

Rape has statute of limitations.. Don't allow me to quote sections for you this evening.

1 Like

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Boss13:

I don’t believe the story. Rapes you continuously against your wish and you didn’t tell anyone

Don't dismiss the story yet. Wait for the man's statement, if he's desperately defensive then he's guilty.

I don't waste time in knowing if someone is indeed guilty.

The guilty are always troubled.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Housing(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
All those blaming the lady failed to realise that threat, fear and stigma can shut her up. Even in day schools a junior will be afraid to report a bully senior and it more complicated if is a boarding school. Same happens in homes.

How many of you can stand up against a corrupt senior colleague in your office or organization?

I give it to the lady for being body to say it even now. How many women can speak out in such situation? How many husband can support his wife to do that.

To me she has done the right thing it is better late than never. Was sex with a minor right then? It is a rape unless the guy denied that nothing happened. He may escaped the criminal aspect if he denied it, but live with guilt forever if the allegations were correct.

7 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by DeeMain(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

You need that wisdom the more. Dunce

May you be falsely accused of rape so you'll know how it feels like. This is the same way Canadian PM Justin Trudeau was behaving until he was falsely accused of sexual harassment and he changed tone.

It might be you, your father or your brothers tomorrow. Enjoy the attention I've given you today.

Hahaha. Bye Mr. No time.

3 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Ojady(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
It dont matter if it happened before she was born, there is no such thing as Funmi, my Yoruba friend would say "Ashey gbe" only "Ashey paamo"... IF IT DID HAPPEN, then guess what Karma as they say is a B**tch... all folks here who are questioning timing: enh! he is about to get married!, enh!! this, that...if una succeed to shut her up now, the gods who are calling for blood (justice) will come back in the future, at that time, it would be with interest: his wife, his children, his marriage, HIS LIFE...

4 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by safarigirl(f): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

Rape has statute of limitations.. Don't allow me to quote sections for you this evening.
like I said, Nigeria is a country that is rape friendly, so, I would not be surprised if such a useless country has statute bar on rape.......but then, I already said she had no case. Did I not?

Quote away. I am yet to see any law in Nigeria that has a statute bar on rape sha

3 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
safarigirl:
LOL.....

It is going to be very interesting to see what Linda does next. I'm sure she can do her own investigations to find out if the allegations are true.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' / "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.