Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (40195 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by NoToPile: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Interesting read.
It's a vivid description,down to the tiniest details I wish we are in a country where he can be charged to court for this incident. angry

So Linda ikeja has sacked this guy before because of rape issues and then re employed him.

5 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
safarigirl:

Besides, his marriage is the time when people noticed him. It was as good a time as any because his marriage gathered publicity and people learnt of him.

End of

If you're going to be involved in rape,Z misconduct or misdemeanours etal, then you need to keep yourself out of the media spotlight. Otherwise your victims will continue to see you, remember the pain they have struggled to bury, and strike out.

3 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
NoToPile:

So Linda ikeja has sacked this guy before because of rape issues and then re employed him.

Eh?

If this is true then Linda has fallen women's hand big time.

4 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by NoToPile: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
oyb:

Eh?

It's in the writeup, the last screenshot I guess. (no 5)

3 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by 9gerian: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Very scary / damning allegations here!

The police should be interested in either affirming or debunking the allegations.

ViaGist:
GISTMORE.COM

TV presenter/model Emilia Samuel accuses filmmaker/Linda Ikeji’s staff, Ukpaa, of raping and disvirgining her at 16.

See post below...

http://gistmore.com/model-emilia-accuses-lnda-ikejis-staff-raping-disvirgining-16-pics

See his wedding photos
https://www.nairaland.com/4697863/theo-ukpaa-tola-adesokuns-wedding

2 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by obowunmi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Only a mad person will talk about Linda Ikeji and women empowerment.

Linda is a money hungry beast who doesnt care about women, or anybody but herself.

4 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
safarigirl:
like I said, Nigeria is a country that is rape friendly, so, I would not be surprised if such a useless country has statute bar on rape.......but then, I already said she had no case. Did I not?

Quote away. I am yet to see any law in Nigeria that has a statute bar on rape sha

I'm wrong.... I just checked and USA is the only country that has statute of limitations on rape in all its 50states.

2 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Akanti50: 3:24am On Aug 27, 2018
obowunmi:
Only a mad person will talk about Linda Ikeji and women empowerment.

Linda is a money hungry beast who doesn't care about women, or anybody but herself.
Afonja and jealousy cant be separated. Your hatred for Linda Ikeji will only end up killing you not her cos she doesn't know you exist yet you are taking painkillers on her matter. How does this saga relate to Linda Ikeji now? If what the so called rape victim said is true then she should take the matter to a court of law or just keep quiet. How can one be raped more that 3 times by the SAME MAN if she is not crushing on the man.. Please i do not want to hear Linda Ikeji from your mouth again..
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 27, 2018
The guy should be investigated.

1 Like

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Tonymario58: 6:46am On Aug 27, 2018
PrincessDiana:
You are a sad sad man Tony. I also think i know you. Tony I?
Ok
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by monex(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
You thank God u're happily married now, so MOVE ON! U couldn't speak up all these years, na now the guy don marry u see to talk rubbish. . Get over it and stop being a beetch
if it is true then nothing stops her from speaking now or 70 years time. It is better than not speaking at all

Speaking sometimes helps with closure.

She should have spoken to the police or a lawyer first though before going public

5 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by monex(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2018
anujomi2018:
Bitch should please STFU! She was enjoying it all along, I only pity the unfortunate man that eventually married her

where in her story did she state that she was enjoying forced sex.

You should rather pity the unfortunate person who will get married to you

6 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by monex(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2018
ChiefSweetus:

I thought the same thing before reading what she had to say. We SHOULD NOT empower ràpists in any way. She can say it whenever she chooses.

Put yourself in the shoes of an insecure and unexposed 16year old, we know how they fear their parents, yet want to pursue their dreams. Would be hard to confide in anyone as you espoused. And the guy manipulated her skillfully. Let's not pretend these things and these kind of men don't exist.

Two sides to a story, yes, but this does not seem in any way like a frivolous or vindictive or anonymous claim. Also, the fòol has done similar and even been previously sacked for it.

Downright disgusting from this debased ukpaa. I hope his marital joy turns to ashes!

in boldface are my thoughts exactly

3 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by anujomi2018: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2018
monex:

where in her story did she state that she was enjoying forced sex.

You should rather pity the unfortunate person who will get married to you
Seems you don't understand the definition of rape. The lady made it clear that the guy had sex with her many times & you called that rape? let's assume nobody heard her the first time, what happens to when she said the man took her in his car and drove to his house to have sex with her again? what about those other time? As a sensible girl, I expect her to report the guy the very first time. She claim to be 16yrs by then and I expect her to at least tell her mum if she's naive just as she said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by boyjo: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2018
Trust. Naivety.

I was so like you girl, if not worse.
Kept going to guys houses even after the deliverance God brought to me so I don`t get raped. I was too naive.
Still almost got raped in 2012 and 2018 about a month or two ago.

But I`m done now.
My eye don tear reach back, no try me o!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by boyjo: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2018
Akanti50:

Afonja and jealousy cant be separated. Your hatred for Linda Ikeji will only end up killing you not her cos she doesn't know you exist yet you are taking painkillers on her matter. How does this saga relate to Linda Ikeji now? If what the so called rape victim said is true then she should take the matter to a court of law or just keep quiet. How can one be raped more that 3 times by the SAME MAN if she is not crushing on the man.. Please i do not want to hear Linda Ikeji from your mouth again..

You are very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by boyjo: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2018
anujomi2018:

Seems you don't understand the definition of rape. The lady made it clear that the guy had sex with her many times & you called that rape? let's assume nobody heard her the first time, what happens to when she said the man took her in his car and drove to his house to have sex with her again? what about those other time? As a sensible girl, I expect her to report the guy the very first time. She claim to be 16yrs by then and I expect her to at least tell her mum if she's naive just as she said.

A 16 year old?
At a time when world never spoil?

1 Like

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by anujomi2018: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2018
boyjo:

A 16 year old?
At a time when world never spoil?
You head no correct!
How old is she now? is she 50yrs? All these happened few years ago & she's not naive as she claim OK.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by boyjo: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2018
anujomi2018:

How old is she now? is she 50yrs? All these happened few years ago & she's not naive as she claim OK.

For Gods sake take a look around you, around at the 16 years innocent girls around you? Do they look like they know their way about in life?
You are merely speaking from the view point of an adult.

4 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by monex(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2018
anujomi2018:

Seems you don't understand the definition of rape. The lady made it clear that the guy had sex with her many times & you called that rape?

Pray tell me what the definition of rape is?

Does having sex with someone multiple times foreclose the possibility of rape?

3 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by obowunmi(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2018
Akanti50:

Linda Ikeji, the devilish wicked witch.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2018
safarigirl:
as a learned individual, I am sure you read in my original post that I already said she would not get any legal justice for the crime. She can't even prove rape, so, the legal aspect is out. I stated that the best she could get is social media justice, did you skip that?

Anyway, rape is not statute barred.

I said it yesterday that something isn't right with this allegation.

The lady has deleted all her instagram posts after accusing someone of rape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2018
NoToPile:

It's in the writeup, the last screenshot I guess. (no 5)

You people were saying the man is guilty because he set his account to private yesterday so why did the lady delete all her instagram posts after accusing someone of rape?

I hope she doesn't deactivate the account because something isn't right with this allegation.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Adeevah(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Dictionary is even confused at the modern definition of rape.... Chai
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by spongeisback: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Did you also know he was sacked and re-hired because of the SAME issue?! Deleting her pictures doesn't mean anything.
Elder001:

3 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
spongeisback:
Did you also know he was sacked and re-hired because of the SAME issue?! Deleting her pictures doesn't mean anything.

but the man setting his page to private meant something??

How did you know he was sacked and re-hired for something? did Linda ikeji say that to you or you knew that from what the lady said?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by safarigirl(f): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Elder001:

proves nothing. She may have delet d because people like you are attacking her for daring to name and shame

Let the accused come and defend himself if he has a case

4 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by SalomonKane: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
safarigirl:
proves nothing. She may have delet d because people like you are attacking her for daring to name and shame

why didn't she accuse him of raping her before now. I mean, why now? Why did she keep silent after all this time. Why come out now? I believe she has an ulterior motive. Yet again, i'll advise the accused to also come out and clear his name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by SalomonKane: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
oyb:

Eh?

na today Linda dey fall women hand? grin
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by safarigirl(f): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
SalomonKane:
why didn't she accuse him of raping her before now. I mean, why now? Why did she keep silent after all this time. Why come out now? I believe she has an ulterior motive. Yet again, i'll advise the accused to also come out and clear his name.

There is no good time but whatever time the victim decides. Oprah Winfrey waited almost fifty years before she came to tell the world of her abuse. Bill Cosby's victims waited thirty years before speaking out. You do not get to determine the best time for a victim to out an abuser, that is what most of you don't get.

Even more, this happened to her when she was a child. If you know the kind of trauma she has gone through and is still going through, you dare not ask this question. I know someone who was abused as a child and till today, in her twenties, she can't even talk to her parents. I know someone in her 40's who I yet to speak of the abuse she faced at least two decades ago.

There is no appropriate time, but when the victim wants to speak

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by SalomonKane: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
safarigirl:

There is no good time but whatever time the victim decides. Oprah Winfrey waited almost fifty years before she came to tell the world of her abuse. Bill Cosby's victims waited thirty years before speaking out. You do not get to determine the best time for a victim to out an abuser, that is what most of you don't get.

Even more, this happened to her when she was a child. If you know the kind of trauma she has gone through and is still going through, you dare not ask this question. I know someone who was abused as a child and till today, in her twenties, she can't even talk to her parents. I know someone in her 40's who I yet to speak of the abuse she faced at least two decades ago.

There is no appropriate time, but when the victim wants to speak
so we're suppose to take what the 'victim' say as proof they were raped?.

Opray and Cosby's victims live in a society that works. A society were science and technology can help solve a crime even if it happened centuries ago. Can the same be said of our own society?

I honestly don't believe there's any way possible to ascertain if this woman's allegation is true. All we have to go by is her word and words aren't proof or fact, or even evidence.

This is why i'm of the opinion victims should raise alarm when they're sexually molested in our country, not wait for decades and blame it all on trauma.

I won't be surprise if the guy in question keep silent about this and we'll watch this whole episode fizzle away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
safarigirl:

But same you was blaming him for setting his account to private yesterday.

The lady is just an emotional blackmailer.. This allegation is nothing other than an emotional blackmail and if that man plays his game well this lady will regret what she did yesterday.

Shameful women everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) / Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour / Beverly Osu Caught Sending Nudes To A Married Actor On Instagram - NaijaGistLive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.