Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (40196 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
SalomonKane:
so we're suppose to take what the 'victim' say as proof they were raped?.

Opray and Cosby's victims live in a society that works. A society were science and technology can help solve a crime even if it happened centuries ago. Can the same be said of our own society?

I honestly don't believe there's any way possible to ascertain if this woman's allegation are true. All we have to go by is her word and words aren't proof or fact, or even evidence.

This is why i'm of the opinion victims should raise alarm when they're sexually molested in our country, not wait for decades and blame it all on trauma.

I won't be surprise if the guy in question keep silent about this and we'll watch this whole episode fizzle away.

Who did Oprah Winfrey accuse of rape? which year?

Never heard of that.

1 Like

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by SalomonKane: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
Elder001:

Who did Oprah Winfrey accuse of rape? which year?

Never heard of that.
I heard it, was never interested in it.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by safarigirl(f): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Elder001:

But same you was blaming him for setting his account to private yesterday.

The lady is just an emotional blackmailer.. This allegation is nothing other than an emotional blackmail and if that man plays his game well this lady will regret what she did yesterday.

Shameful women everywhere
i did not blame him for setting his account on private. Please go back and read my post and spot where I blamed him based on something so flimsy

You said I should go to his page and express myself and I told you people were already there doing just that and it was BECAUSE OF THE ATTACKS that he set his account on Private.

4 Likes

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by SalomonKane: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Elder001:

But same you was blaming him for setting his account to private yesterday.

The lady is just an emotional blackmailer.. This allegation is nothing other than an emotional blackmail and if that man plays his game well this lady will regret what she did yesterday.
Shameful women everywhere
you know it's pretty easy for that guy to sue her for defamation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Akanti50: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
boyjo:
/.

You are very stupid.
U re Afonja right?
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Akanti50: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
obowunmi:

My mother, the devilish wicked witch.
Maka why?
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by higgs: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
I am totally against rape. Rapists should be severely punished when the accusation is conclusively proved. Men also need to be protected from false rape claims. Any woman who is found to have falsely accused a man of rape should be seriously dealt with.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by obowunmi(m): 3:41am On Aug 28, 2018
Akanti50:

Maka why?

Sorry to hear about the death of your father and mother and your entire generation.

1 Like

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by wman(m): 5:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Elder001:
Why didn't she say this earlier?? is it because he wants to get married now that she's coming out?

A 16year old girl can speak out, is it not in this same country that 8year old kids are exposing rapists and paedophiles?

I'm not discrediting or agreeing with her post and I don't in anyway support rape but too many men have been falsely accused of rape so I think carefully before believing rape allegations.

How'll she prove she was actually raped or not because as it is now DNA or foresenic test can't prove anything, BTW statutes of limitations is 2years.

As usual I expect this to get to front page, when a man is accused of rape or sexual harassment it gets to front page within a twinkle of an eye but when a woman is accused of rape or sexual harassment it hardly make front-page.

One of the leaders of #metoo Asian Argento was accused of rape 6days ago and the threads were everywhere on nairaland but no one got to front page even though CNN, fox, CBS and major world media outlets carried it.

Even instablognaija didn't carry it but they remembered to post this one.

https://www.nairaland.com/4688241/asia-argento-one-harvey-weinsteins

What a shame. Coming from a so called feminist. Already accusing the victim of lying notwistanding the shame she's passing through as a married woman. DNA test after how many years? You people self.

1 Like

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Yankiss(m): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2018
seunmohmoh:
And you think now is the perfect time to disclose it..... Weldone.
Actually, the timing made it look like vendetta or love gone sour and not rape. Though, I do no support rape and she could be factual. Just wrong timing!
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by SalomonKane: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2018
wman:

What a shame. Coming from a so called feminist. Already accusing the victim of lying notwistanding the shame she's passing through as a married woman. DNA test after how many years? You people self.
which shame is she passing through as a married woman?
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by boyjo: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2018
Akanti50:

U re Afonja right?

See wetin make me quote you:

Akanti50:

If what the so called rape victim said is true then she should take the matter to a court of law or just keep quiet. How can one be raped more that 3 times by the SAME MAN if she is not crushing on the man..

1 Like

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Akanti50: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
boyjo:

See wetin make me quote you:

But you are Afonja..
How can a man rape same girl more than 4 times?
She enjoys the rape.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Akanti50: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
obowunmi:

Sorry to hear about the death of my father and mother and my entire generation.
MAKA WHY??
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by seunmohmoh(f): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Yankiss:

Actually, the timing made it look like vendetta or love gone sour and not rape. Though, I do no support rape and she could be factual. Just wrong timing!
you're right.

1 Like

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by boyjo: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Akanti50:

But you are Afonja..
How can a man rape same girl more than 4 times?
She enjoys the rape.

En ehn..?
Okay, in that case, you are very stupid.
Receive your deliverance.

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Akanti50: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
boyjo:

En ehn..?
Okay, in that case, you are very stupid.
Receive your deliverance.
Afonja can you be raped by the same man more than 3 times if you are not enjoying the d*ck?
IDIOT
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by spinna: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2018
These are the bastards spoiling the modelling and photography game .

Yes models are sexy and if ur nice enough as a photographer you may date them. But you should never force them against their will or blackmail them.

1 Like

Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by boyjo: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2018
Akanti50:

Afonja can you be raped by the same man more than 3 times if you are not enjoying the d*ck?
IDIOT

Think naw, haba!
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Akanti50: 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
boyjo:

Think naw, haba!
Think what. If your sister is raped more than 3 times by the same man would you take her serious I am asking you Linda hater!!
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by boyjo: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
Akanti50:

Think what. If your sister is raped more than 3 times by the same man would you take her serious I am asking you Linda hater!!

But is that why you are defending a rapist?
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Akanti50: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
boyjo:

NO but she is up to something probably ecause the guy did not finally marry her.
Now she has succeeded in making the guy lose his job...
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Akanti50: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
boyjo:

NO but she is up to something probably because the guy did not finally marry her.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by boyjo: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Akanti50:

NO[b] but she is up to something[/b] probably because the guy did not finally marry her.

Good for him!
@bolded you see what I am saying?
You take sides with the rapist.
Throughout our altercation, even from your first comment, you did not FOR ONCE condemn the act or the offender.
Your only concern is some unfounded reasons that don`t make any sense.
Rape is criminal, condemn the act.
Mtcheew. sad
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Akanti50: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
boyjo:

Good for him!
@bolded you see what I am saying?
You take sides with the rapist.
Throughout our altercation, even from your first comment, you did not FOR ONCE condemn the act or the offender.
Your only concern is some unfounded reasons that don`t make any sense.
Rape is criminal, condemn the act.
Mtcheew. sad

I condemn rape and at the same time will never condone blackmail.
Rape should be once or highest two times not repeatedly as she wants us to believe without knowing that someone like me with higher intelligence will subject her to proper scrutiny.
Like i said she is up to something, probably to frustrate the guy for not getting married to her and her plans seem to be working so far, its a pity he was sacked.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by boyjo: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2018
Akanti50:

I condemn rape and at the same time will never condone blackmail.
Rape should be once or highest two times not repeatedly as she wants us to believe without knowing that someone like me with higher intelligence will subject her to proper scrutiny.
Like i said she is up to something, probably to frustrate the guy for not getting married to her and her plans seem to be working so far, its a pity he was sacked.

You condemn rape and you have been here supporting a rapist in the guise of loving Linda as well as accusing the person who got raped of ulterior motives?? angry
Is that how you condemn rape Mr Condemner?? angry
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by Akanti50: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
boyjo:

You condemn rape and you have been here supporting a rapist in the guise of loving Linda as well as accusing the person who got raped of ulterior motives?? angry
Is that how you condemn rape Mr Condemner?? angry
I see this back and forth with a kid like you is heading nowhere.
Her Claim of being Raped 4 times by same culprit is lame to me.
And yes you mentioned Linda in the story when she clearly has nothing to do with it, if you are an empoloyer of labour and one of your staffs commits murder should you be held responsible just because you gave him a job to help his life? Be reasonable.
Re: Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' by boyjo: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2018
Akanti50:

I see this back and forth with a kid like you is heading nowhere.
Her Claim of being Raped 4 times by same culprit is lame to me.
And yes you mentioned Linda in the story when she clearly has nothing to do with it, if you are an empoloyer of labour and one of your staffs commits murder should you be held responsible just because you gave him a job to help his life? Be reasonable.

Lover of rape who also doubles as a liar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour / Tiwa Savage Gives Relationship Advice Amidst 'Fever' Video Controversy / Beverly Osu Caught Sending Nudes To A Married Actor On Instagram - NaijaGistLive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.