Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' (31011 Views)

Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' / How APC Will Rig Osun Election Rerun / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by Bimpe29: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Believe a police man and lawyer at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by Juchii(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
namio10:

Fulani and its Muslim - loyal military rulers who ruled Nigeria for nearly 35 years destroyed the infrastructures you tweeted out, they did not understand that aging electricity, communications, transport, etc, infrastructures needed to be replenished.

They handed a moribund country over to PDP in 1999.

Through Boko Haram, Islamists collected power again in 2015 and have continued with killings of innocent Nigerians

As they handed the moribund country to PDP, what did they do with it. Tell yourself the truth, PDP destroyed this country bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by Juchii(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Awoo88:

Your mumu plenty well well.

You are right

Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by Juchii(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
PierreAbutu:

kindly show all these junk to all the dead and buried victims of d FULANI HERDSMEN ETHNIC KILLINGS AND CLEANSING

Do you disagree with the junk above?
Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by malakaimoscondo: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
namio10:

JONATHAN ABDICATED.
Jonathan became afraid in office as president and decided to quit even before the elections of 2015 started.

Jonathan even said after the election that all his 16 years in Govt House, he felt like in a CAGE.

Imagine if Jonathan were to be Obasanjo in 2014/15, Buhari would never become president.

THIS IG IS A LIAR, HE IS IN THE ACT OF TAQQIYA, an Islamic injunction which instructs every Jihadist to tell any lie to enemies.

Look at an IG caught on camera rejoicing that his boss , Jonathan, was losing election.
u commiting perjury here and u knw it's is a serious crime in law court
Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by lagosrd: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Trendme:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/how-i-was-asked-to-deliver-osun-to-pdp-ex-igp-suleiman-abba-267499.html

Lair seeking relevance. Soon he will be tagged a big wing in APC. who takes any Nigerian police serious on political matters dead or alive.
Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by blacknp(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
sarrki:
I don’t believe you sir

You were sacked because you are a public service

Supporting Buhari openlwas wrong

I am a die hard Buhari

What you did by going to election center and rejoicing openly was not good
Mumu Jonathan your electoral boss & service chiefs you appointed were supporting the opposition?Thank God you have been exiled to yenegoa. Zombie ex president.
Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by blacknp(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bimpe29:
Believe a police man and lawyer at your own peril.
Anthony Anenih of pdp?
Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by Roadmike(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
[size=16pt]Lying is in this Guy's DNA[/size]
Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by Akpacha(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
sarrki:

Am a patriot
No u are not, u are just buharist*
Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by sarrki(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Akpacha:
No u are not, u are just buharist*

An unrepentant one
Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by afoz: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ekez:
Apc sponsored gabbage ,nonsence
both parties are evil minded but smarter one carry de day
Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Trendme:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/how-i-was-asked-to-deliver-osun-to-pdp-ex-igp-suleiman-abba-267499.html

I can never believe anything a Nigerian police man says. Even if a Nigerian police man confesses to a crime, I will still not agree.
Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by Bimpe29: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
blacknp:
Anthony Anenih of pdp?

Jamb question.
Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by BENEAMATA: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
Juchii:
LET'S REASON TOGETHER!
PLEASE BE FACTUAL!

$1=N72 in 1999 when PDP got to power. They left it at N234.

•50kg of rice was N800 in 1999. They left at 8,000/50kg.
Nitel,
Nepa,
Nigerian Airways,
NRC,
Nigerian Shipping,
NMT,
OSTM,
Ajaokuta steel,
Nipost,
&
National Oil
...Dunlop,
Nitex,
Nascon,
Dicon,
Volkswagen,
NEPA,
Nigerchin,
Michelin,
Nichemtex and NIC were all alive in 1999.

They killed and buried them all before leaving in 2015. Their assets they stripped and shared amongst themselves.
Think deep before you copy and paste online. Deep within your mind, you know your poverty started decades back.

Buhari/Osinbajo government is not the genesis of your woes. theirs' is to fix the broken bones. And putting broken bones together comes with a lot of initial pains. Look at the kind of financial discipline Nigerians have now, Northern Nigerian almost lost it completely to insurgency but look at today. What's our treasury saying? We want to just enjoy without suffering the consequences of the idiots we chose 1999 till 2015, you think its an Indian movie.

Now what they had sold to friends and cronies in crime we are having them back.

*Railway is back
*Power is better
*Insurgency reduced drastically
*Nigeria Air is back
*petroleum problem now a thing of the past
*completed almost all their abandoned projects

And the new things the PMB administration had

♡Recovered all looted funds.
♡Seize illegally acquired properties
♡Block loophole to our Nation's treasury through TSA
♡Restore the country's image and pride thereby encouraging foreign investors.
♡Divert the Nation economy to solid minerals and agriculture.
♡Nigeria now had proudly Nigerian rice.
Check the market, LABANA, LAKE, FAMOUS, TOMATO AROSO, MAMA'S CHOICE, SILVER CARROTS, MAMA PRIDE are made here in Naija. Check them out in the markets

16 years rot cannot be corrected in 3 years.

Take it or leave it, PMB has integrity and name anyone that comes close .

Think well......

WAKE UP NIGERIA.......

No pain, No gain.
we've already chosen you know . Goverment going after treasury looters is witchhunt by naija reasoning while , erm , fellow nigerians returning lost valuables are derided and deep down , we believe something is not bleeped up about our sense of reasoning as average nigerians . And hey here is another top , top reasoning by we , the people to bash this administration ; we lash them for not going after known corrupt persons in their goverment . Really ? Probe looters outside and within the government ? Then when and how wil he ( buhari ) be able to work smoothly with enemies within and obstacle outside the government ? But make God punish another party coming in that refused to probe how our common wealth was managed by this present administration . But mr president has lost my trust with the clear sentiments he has displayed concerning bringing the killers of nhgerians in benue , kaduna et al to book ! Apathy to the people's plight by the leaders is the worst form of tyranny . Vox populi , vox dei .

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by PierreAbutu(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
Juchii:

Do you disagree with the junk above?

Is it better or wiser to compare buying rice at #5000 or N22000

For your info Nigeria' debt is over N22 trillion Naira, courtesy of your Hero, and guess what, he's still taking more

Tell your hero that I said if he can't improve something, he shouldn't make it worse
Re: Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' by denko(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
And your friend was allow to conduct 2015 election
Juchii:

As they handed the moribund country to PDP, what did they do with it. Tell yourself the truth, PDP destroyed this country bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities / Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today / Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.