Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,628 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Dino Melaye Holding Microphone For Saraki At Asaba. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Holding Microphone For Saraki At Asaba. Pics (3935 Views)

Atiku, Okowa Meet With Delta Traditional Rulers At Government House Asaba (pics) / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Holding Microphone For Saraki At Asaba. Pics by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
IPOB's future minister of Mic & Holdings. grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Holding Microphone For Saraki At Asaba. Pics by emerged01(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
It is either Saraki Kill Dino or Dino kill Saraki. Their friendship is not a genuine.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Holding Microphone For Saraki At Asaba. Pics by Afamed: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
Honestly, if you are a Nigerian and still doubting Saraki winning 2019 general election, then you must be a political novice that needs to work on your prediction and political analysis

He will win with a landslide

This is still August 2018

So don't judge the outcome of the election by what you are seeing now

More political drama will still unfold

And beside, Buhari has failed thrice before winning 2019 election (minus the one he was removed by IBB) all because everyone wants Jonathan out by force

Ever since Saraki joined politics, he has never failed before

Let me break it down for you

When Bill Gate dropped out of college, everyone thought and was expecting him to fail but because he trusted in his intelligence, potentials and business capability, he proved them wrong

The same thing happened to Jack Ma (founder of Alibaba Group) He left his lecturing job to start something called internet and people (including his longtime friends and loved ones) told him bluntly that there's no such thing called internet and he knew nothing about computer

Saraki wasn't as popular as he is now three years ago

There's no politician in the history of Nigeria that was brought into a landslide popularity the way Saraki was

And every second, thousands of Nigerians are falling in love and advocating for Saraki

And please, don't give me the crap that he's corrupt cuz 97% of Nigeria politicians are way more corrupt

Corruption is no longer a valid criterion or a yardstick to be used to determine good governance in Nigeria but competent performances while in office

If you don't love this man today, calm down and don't bother yourself

We've still not given up on you

And before this year runs out, the string will just come naturally

I didn't love him before but here am I advocating for him

God bless Bukola Saraki (the face of modern day democracy in Nigeria)
Your hope is worse than hope 93'. Saraki definitely will fail to get PDP primary ticket talk less of winning the general election. This is not Kwara state election.
Re: Dino Melaye Holding Microphone For Saraki At Asaba. Pics by bizlinks(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lol this is very funny tho
Re: Dino Melaye Holding Microphone For Saraki At Asaba. Pics by ellybo: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Oga nah master. Anyway help a brother to recommend a brother for educational grants. Check my signature.

Dino melaye always acting drama
Re: Dino Melaye Holding Microphone For Saraki At Asaba. Pics by MakeNigeriaGrea: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
sarrki:
Two great criminals
Adored by pdp, Igbos and enemies of the state
The greatest criminal is in APC. BAT the big eyes thief.
Re: Dino Melaye Holding Microphone For Saraki At Asaba. Pics by afoobabs(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
Honestly, if you are a Nigerian and still doubting Saraki winning 2019 general election, then you must be a political novice that needs to work on your prediction and political analysis

He will win with a landslide

This is still August 2018

So don't judge the outcome of the election by what you are seeing now

More political drama will still unfold

And beside, Buhari has failed thrice before winning 2019 election (minus the one he was removed by IBB) all because everyone wants Jonathan out by force

Ever since Saraki joined politics, he has never failed before

Let me break it down for you

When Bill Gate dropped out of college, everyone thought and was expecting him to fail but because he trusted in his intelligence, potentials and business capability, he proved them wrong

The same thing happened to Jack Ma (founder of Alibaba Group) He left his lecturing job to start something called internet and people (including his longtime friends and loved ones) told him bluntly that there's no such thing called internet and he knew nothing about computer

Saraki wasn't as popular as he is now three years ago

There's no politician in the history of Nigeria that was brought into a landslide popularity the way Saraki was

And every second, thousands of Nigerians are falling in love and advocating for Saraki

And please, don't give me the crap that he's corrupt cuz 97% of Nigeria politicians are way more corrupt

Corruption is no longer a valid criterion or a yardstick to be used to determine good governance in Nigeria but competent performances while in office

If you don't love this man today, calm down and don't bother yourself

We've still not given up on you

And before this year runs out, the string will just come naturally

I didn't love him before but here am I advocating for him

God bless Bukola Saraki (the face of modern day democracy in Nigeria)

You guyz are just so deluded, unrealistic and unbelievable.

Was it not this same guys that were chanting Atikulate before, now its Saraki

The same Saraki that betrayed your dear Jona in 2015.

well bird of a feather flock together.
you and your sarathief changes goal post at will for your confused and selfish interest

every one that want sarathief to be president may your states continue to have rulers like saraki
and may God rule your life like saraki.

I pray PDP fields him (Saraki) sha

This is what most of you demented fools do not understand:

1. Saraki though from north central is not seen as a northerner taking into cognizance his name (BUKOLA) it is yorubanish and considering the fact that he will be contesting against a core northerner this means No vote for him from core north NW NE,

2. An average Yoruba man believe him to be a thief and will not condone his cunning and imperialistic nature which means No vote from SW as well

3. He will only get 20% may be vote from SS because they will never 4get that he was one of the betrayer and backstabbers who are instrumental to the defeat of the son of the soil (Jona). More so SS is wiser now they have learnt to be pragmatic and are building bridges take cue from Akpabio and Udoagan even more to come.

4. Saraki is likely to get 50 % of vote from north central because of we we things

5. The amount of vote he will get from SE i dont know oooo.

You can do the remaining math and get your final answer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi’s 2nd Term: Building On Laid Foundation / Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink / Tinubu Saved Yinka Odumakin's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.