Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention (1363 Views)

Ohanaeze Invites Esn, Massob, Bng, Bzm, Others For Peace Talk / Proof That Nigerians Insulted, Wished MASSOB, BZM Members Death / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by MetaPhysical: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
Still trying to get authentic info on this. Sketchy info at moment.

If true, May his soul rest in peace!

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by GavelSlam: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
Is he one of those guys that were made to form a single file during Jonathan's time?

May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
cool
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by 360degreess(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
.hmm
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by MetaPhysical: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
Is he one of those guys that were made to form a single file during Jonathan's time?

May his soul rest in peace.

Yes, that's Onwuka. He had been out but was recently re-arrested and now the news of his death in detention.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by softmind24: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
cheesy
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by Buharimustgo: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
They have killed him,enemies of free speech.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by chomchom1(f): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
It shall never be well with whoever that is involved in his death cry
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by TimFisher2: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
embarassed

Buhari where is thy sting??

is it when you finish us!
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by SolutionMee: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
One thing I have observed about death is that it always look for a scene or coincidence to implicate

The purpose of life is to die but when death comes unaware, people always look for one situation or another to blame

Let's for once face reality and accept the occurrence of life as we found them

Though it's not easy to die in detention

But in all things, give thanks to God

God's time is the best

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by Arda1000(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
He was killed by dss operatives
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by coolzeal(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
I don't want to believe the story is true but if it is, I suggest the government has failed woefully.. Sincerely, You can kill, molest, intimidate and put the entire Igbo tribes on detention or penitentiary if you all so desire but, it will not resolve the situation on ground and yet, the unborn will focus on achieving self determination.

Nigeria itself is a ticking time bomb and the days of reckoning is fast approaching..
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by OfoIgbo: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
I doubt he is dead, and I have a very compelling reason to doubt his death

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by EdifiedHebrew: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Revelation 6: 9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by EdifiedHebrew: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Revelation 2; 10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Revelation 13: 9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by Ojiofor: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
I think this is FAKE NEWS.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by EdifiedHebrew: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
AMOS 9: 7 Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

10 All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.

11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by EdifiedHebrew: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
LEVITICUS 26: 14 But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;

15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by EdifiedHebrew: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
ISAIAH 42:
22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

23 Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.

25 Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by EdifiedHebrew: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
ISAIAH 51:
19 These two things are come unto thee; who shall be sorry for thee? desolation, and destruction, and the famine, and the sword: by whom shall I comfort thee?

20 Thy sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as a wild bull in a net: they are full of the fury of the LORD, the rebuke of thy God.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by EdifiedHebrew: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
DEUTERONOMY 28:
37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:

[b]46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.[/b]
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by EdifiedHebrew: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Deuteronomy 28:
64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:

67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

LUKE 21:
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by EdifiedHebrew: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
MARK 13:
23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

DEUTERONOMY 30:
1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,

2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;

3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.

4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

7 And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.

8 And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the LORD, and do all his commandments which I command thee this day.

9 And the LORD thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for the LORD will again rejoice over thee for good, as he rejoiced over thy fathers:

10 If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by Yyeske(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Too bad if true but @EdifiedHebrew, this is not the religion section abeg.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by vedaxcool(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Na wa from jail cell to cell to death.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by EdifiedHebrew: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
ALL THE CHOOSEN SEED PLEASE WAKE UP FROM SLEEP,THIS ARE ALL THE SIGNS IN THE SCRIPTURES TO LET YOU KNOW WHOM YOU ARE.
PLEASE COME BACK TO THE MOST HIGH WITH ALL YOUR HEART TO KEEP HIS LAWS, STATUES & COMMANDMENTS. YOUR SUNDAY PREACHERS ARE LYING TO YOU.
VENGEANCE BELONGS TO YAHAWAH BAHASHAM YAHAWASHI HAMASCIACH.
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS GENTILES.
MAY THE LOST SOULS OF OUR BELOVED BROTHER REST IN PERFECT PEACE. AMEN
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement BZM Leader Died In Detention by EdifiedHebrew: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yyeske:
Too bad if true but @EdifiedHebrew, this is not the religion section abeg.
DEUTERONOMY 28:46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

(1) (Reply)

What Ibori Said About Uduaghan’s Defection To APC / Trouble As Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari / PDP Loses All Bye Elections Conducted By INEC On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.