Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. (12222 Views)

S20 ultra,Note 10 Plus, S8 Plus, S9, S9 Plus, S10 Plus,S10, A71, A50 Going Cheap / Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Price Leaks / Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. by LxgIncrediboy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
lofty900:
it's true. Apple uses the OLED display being produced by LG for it's own iPhone. Sony also uses the OLED for it's high end smartphones as well.

Both you should keep quiet n do your research b4 blabbing... Samsung has the best phone display n iPhone uses their OLED not LG's

2 Likes

Re: Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. by wheezyoung(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
XVIER:
Hope una wey dey use this expensive phone dey use am call heaven, If not what's the essence?
I use leagoo, you use iPhone X.
You nairaland, I nairaland.
You Twitter, I Twitter.
You Facebook, I Facebook
You WhatsApp, I WhatsApp.
You Skype, I Skype.
You telegram, I telegram.
You take selfie, I take selfie.
You flaunt your iPhone X to get the ladies, I flaunt my own too, Bros na same pussyy we go fvck.
Your phone fall screen break you je gbese, my screen break I smile replace am with shingili money.
iPhone X is vanity upon insanity. Leagoo kiikaa is the real deal
don't do this
Quality speaks pls,una fvck same pvssy but different classes
Some things are best not compared a11 fusion vs mtk undecided
Re: Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. by Alloyhardu(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Poor man mentality grin grin grin
XVIER:
Hope una wey dey use this expensive phone dey use am call heaven, If not what's the essence?
You Twitter, I Twitter.
You Facebook, I Facebook
You Skype, I Skype.
You flaunt your iPhone X to get the ladies, I flaunt my own too, Bros na same pussyy we go fvck.
Your phone fall screen break you je gbese, my screen break I smile replace am with shingili money.
Re: Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. by bigtt76(f): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
If they use AMOLED displays, then the battery consumption for display would be lower undecided hence no need to put in more battery power which will take away the slimness of the device.

Metuh:
3,300mAh? I will rather stick to my 5000mAh/6050mAh.
Re: Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. by mozzking: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
lofty900:
it's true. Apple uses the OLED display being produced by LG for it's own iPhone. Sony also uses the OLED for it's high end smartphones as well.
All lies, Samsung produced oled for iPhone x and it's the only iPhone with oled
Re: Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. by XVIER(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
Alloyhardu:
Poor man mentality grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. by XVIER(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
wheezyoung:
don't do this
Quality speaks pls,una fvck same pvssy but different classes
Some things are best not compared a11 fusion vs mtk undecided
grin class or no class we still hit same pussy and same pleasure. What I list there are the basic things we use phones for bro.
Re: Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. by sashx(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
XVIER:
You Twitter, I Twitter.
You Facebook, I Facebook
You Skype, I Skype.

Poor man's mentality. And you think everybody has to break his bank account to buy an iPhone X?
Re: Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lg pro for sale
13mp
3g ram
32g rom
3400mah
Call or whatsapp 07057130588
Re: Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. by dejilg(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
lofty900:

Sony uses OLED for phone? can u mention the model exactly?
stop making bad claims
Re: Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. by dejilg(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Lol. PPI doesnt work like that.

A higher PPI means the number will be lesser not higher.

807 is actually very distant from others. See screenshot below.

actually this isn't correct. go read abt ppi better. the more the better. the XZ display is capable of rendering more details than the others. the downside would be how optimized it is
Re: Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. by dejilg(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
dboyoji:

I do not understand what you both mean.
S9 has this resolution 1440 × 2960 pixels.
XZ Premium has this resolution 3840 × 2160 pixels.
Leaving screen size out of it.

don't mind them. they don't know. Sony started the 4K display in phone trend. tho I feel it's needless. the ordinary eye isn't that much discerning until u render a true 4k image which isn't what we do yet in this age jare
Re: Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. by XVIER(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
sashx:

Poor man's mentality. And you think everybody has to break his bank account to buy an iPhone X?
grin grin
Re: Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. by Springdale: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
TechCapon:
lol. LG owns the oled and has complete monopoly over it especially in the TV segment. That's why Samsung developed the QLED to rival it but didn't succeed

Interesting, I’ll check that out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways Social Media Giants Are Brain Hacking Humans / AUTO-RENEWAL: Are The Mobile Networks Robbing Subscribers? / Apple Identifies Samsung-Products (Phones) To Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.