Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Will Rebuild Demolished Yinka Ayefele’s Music House – Gov. Ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Rebuild Demolished Yinka Ayefele’s Music House – Gov. Ajimobi (1054 Views)

2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians / FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building / Gov Ajimobi Celebrates His Senior Personal Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Rebuild Demolished Yinka Ayefele’s Music House – Gov. Ajimobi by Notchtrend(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2018
I will rebuild demolished Yinka Ayefele’s music house – Gov. Ajimobi.

Following the demolished music and media house, Fresh FM of a renowned gospel musician, Yinka Ayefele which Nigeria citizens couldn’t find appealing but pure wicked act. After some days the music and media house, Fresh FM find a suitable location in the hand of Gov. Ibikunle amosun, he was given an area in the heart of Ogun state, Abeokuta.

After the whole scene, Gov. Ajimobi and Yinka Ayefele met at the 90th birthday celebration of the Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji. The Governor pledge that the state government will assist the Nigeria gospel icon in rebuilding the demolished buildings.
Read what he said, “I want to say that the imbroglio between the state government and Yinka Ayefele over the demolition of his Music House has been resolved. And I pledge the government’s commitment to assist him.”

The birthday party of the Great Monarch of Yoruba land brought lot of peace between rivals and beef as Gov. Ajimobi, Chief Rashid Ladoja (Former governor of the state) and Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala (Formal governor of the state) as the all resolve their estranged relationship over the state leadership and the chieftain title of Oyo land, and they were seen embracing each other whole-heartedly.

The state Governor in his speech, prayed for Olubadan for more life and continuous reign in the land.
Read his speech on the king’s birthday, “I thank God for the life of the Olubadan for clocking 90 years because he is my father. I pray that the ancient city of Ibadan will witness more development during his reign”.

The birthday celebration of the great kind, Olubadan of Ibadan was held at the International Conference Centre of the University of Ibadan, UI.

Present at the glorious occasion were Ooni of Ife, Oba adeyeye Ogunwusi (the Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom), Oba Obateru Akinruntan (Eleruwa of Eruwa), Oba Samuel Adegbola, Major General Chukwudili Azinta represented by Brig-Gen. Soyele and many other great men in Nigeria.

Read full gist by click this link: http://notchtrend.com/i-will-rebuild-demolished-yinka-ayefeles-music-house-gov-ajimobi/
Re: I Will Rebuild Demolished Yinka Ayefele’s Music House – Gov. Ajimobi by kolafolabi(m): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2018
I believe he's rebuilding it with his own personal money and not Oyo State money.. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rebuild Demolished Yinka Ayefele’s Music House – Gov. Ajimobi by Ebios(m): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2018
Hi
Re: I Will Rebuild Demolished Yinka Ayefele’s Music House – Gov. Ajimobi by Ebios(m): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2018
kolafolabi:
I believe he's rebuilding it with his own personal money and not Oyo State money.. Nonsense
Abi o...
It's now clear he acts before thinking. It's very bad for a governor.
Re: I Will Rebuild Demolished Yinka Ayefele’s Music House – Gov. Ajimobi by DonCorleons: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Will Rebuild Demolished Yinka Ayefele’s Music House – Gov. Ajimobi by Afriifa(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2018
Go and Build it now.. Na so dem d promise and fail.
Re: I Will Rebuild Demolished Yinka Ayefele’s Music House – Gov. Ajimobi by bobnatlo(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2018
Let him start naaa!!

Politicians and empty promises
Re: I Will Rebuild Demolished Yinka Ayefele’s Music House – Gov. Ajimobi by Mynd44: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2018

(1)

Sexism In The Nigerian Constitution / Serving Nysc Member Found Unconscious In Lagos(photos) / Akwa Ibom Stands Still In Support Of President Buhari's Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.