Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians (7124 Views)

Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election / Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi / 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Racoon(m): 5:20am On Jan 03, 2023
Similar Thread:
2023: Vote Politicians With Corruption-free Agenda – Oluwo Of Iwo
https://www.nairaland.com/7504558/2023-vote-politicians-corruption-free-agenda#119588382

Prophet Isa El-Buba, the President and founder of the Evangelical Bible Out Reach Ministry International ( EBOMI) has admonished Nigerians to elect a new President based on merit and not sentiment.

El-Buba in his new year message to the people of Nigeria which was made available to newsmen in Jos, said this time around, Nigerians must elect leaders that would help rebuild the country.

He added that it was because of this reason that he publicly declared his interest in” whom we should vote for during the February 25, Presidential election in the country”

He added that among the candidates,” we need somebody who is not a waster, but a good manager of resources that this country is blessed with”

According to him, what we need in this country at this moment is someone that will drive a new Nigeria Project, “I have said it should be Peter Obi” El-Buba stressed

El-Buba added that in this new year, God is going to do the usual visitation over Nigeria, saying the Almighty God is in control of the affairs in Nigeria.

El-Buba who is also the founder of Initiative for Better And Brighter Nigeria (IBBN), urged Nigerians to be in the mood for prayers, saying Nigerians need more prayers than ever before.

He added that the peace of the Lord would prevail in the land of Nigeria, adding that he has been in contact with Nigerians in the diaspora ahead of the 2023 general elections in this country.
https://independent.ng/2023-vote-leaders-that-will-rebuild-nigeria-prophet-el-buba-tells-nigerians/?utm_source=&utm_medium=%5Btwitter%5D

27 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Racoon(m): 5:20am On Jan 03, 2023
I call on all Nigerians to unite our efforts in the journey of taking back our nation from the cold hands of corruption, insecurity and unproductivity. 2023 is a very critical year that will determine the next direction of our nation.

This nation cannot continue in its all round retrogressive movement in the coming years, as that will result in its total collapse. 2023 is an existential year in the history of our nation. It is a year we all must unite against the continued abuse of our nation's democracy and economy.

The power is in our hands to take back our nation, this year, and make it work. I call on Nigerians to support me in saving our nation. My commitment is securing the country, unifying the nation and moving it from consumption to production.

I call on Nigerians to hold me accountable to my promises for a better nation, when I am elected. I have made a pact with Nigerians and I will not leave any of my promises unfulfilled. Nigerians can hold me accountable by my words of promise.

I wish Nigerians a very productive 2023 and urge everyone to remain law abiding, while contributing to the growth and development of the nation. -PO
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1609538061138014209?t=a6byNSNRvaaWg6fzeCAZ_g&s=08

21 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Racoon(m): 5:22am On Jan 03, 2023
"2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria" – Prophet El-buba Tells Nigerians

The red flag are everywhere yet the warnings never stopped coming in. Nigerians, vote based on conscience and sound judgement. We have wasted 8 solid years. Don't repeat the same viscious cycle again.

28 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Nyanabo(m): 5:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Is this my FTC? This year would be glorious for me and for everyone seeing this post. Amen. Like if you believe.

On a more serious note, when the PDP failed we chased them out. Now the Apc has failed woefully its time we elected a New party with a better vision. This is our appeal.

14 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by ecolime(m): 5:31am On Jan 03, 2023
"2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria" – Prophet El-buba Tells Nigerians

Urchins will soon attack the man even without mentioning any name.

To them, any call to vote for a good leader means they are endorsing Obi.

You know Obi is the right leader yet you are supporting a failure because of monthly stipends that can't buy you a bag of rice.

33 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Jalinspy(f): 5:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Many have sold their soul to suffering and poverty in nigeria. And some tribes are dragging others back due to tribalism and hate.

12 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by owiko(m): 5:32am On Jan 03, 2023
I thought the Agbadorians predicted Obi to quit the race latest December, why these series of endorsements in January?

36 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Nchenches: 5:33am On Jan 03, 2023
And the most credible candidate is Peter Obi.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:34am On Jan 03, 2023
Pastor we hear you

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Racoon(m): 5:34am On Jan 03, 2023
The message is well passed and acknowledged. Peter Obi to the rescue.Lets do it country.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Efuaye(m): 5:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Coded but Clear enough to the wise-hearted.
Peter Obi is the best among others!
I hope Nigerians are heeding this warning.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Laple0541(m): 5:36am On Jan 03, 2023
The choice is between every eligible Nigerians to make:
Choose among:
1) a leader whose biggest achievements for 8years is a barren brewery.
2) A leader who as a vice president stole the resources that 3 generations unborn should have used for survival.
3) A leader who developed both human and infrastructural sector within his jurisdiction thus made his state a safe haven for one of the failures mentioned above to live and do business.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by broadman20: 5:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Pastor God bless you abeg.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 5:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Vote wisely!

A harmless word that is like a dagger to the heart of Tinubu supporters and urchins

18 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by herkeem: 5:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Who's that Nigerian politician that's corruption free?
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Irupetepete: 5:37am On Jan 03, 2023
Wetin happen? Churches no drop updates this year?

We are gradually being emancipated from mental slavery....
I think something needs to be done to the Rate at which churches and mosques are springing up at every corners of the country...
I know to many, it is a lucrative business but it's a joke taken too far.

Just yesterday, my mum was telling me about her friend who has a yahoo boy As a son and the woman has a church too... The boy cashed out and bought a Lexus and they held Thanksgiving in her mother's church...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by kristisking(m): 5:37am On Jan 03, 2023
A religious leader should be neutral. Keep your candidate to your chest. You can only urge your members to vote wisely but mentioning a candidate to be voted for is not biblical.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Oddfinder12: 5:38am On Jan 03, 2023
cool
God bless all men of good will
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by ebenezry: 5:38am On Jan 03, 2023
no politician in this country called Nigeria is NOT corrupt
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by stuffs2002: 5:39am On Jan 03, 2023
That is. why a currupt and BIGOTED TRIBALIST like Pando Obi should not be elected.

Obi AKA Mr. poverty turned Anambra from 25% poverty to 68% poverty state.

Obi who is a terrorist supporter and IPOB defender is not fit for any elective positions in this country

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by samx4real(m): 5:39am On Jan 03, 2023
kiss
Oga na you be the best and the most correctest Nigeria prophet at the moment.

Any other prophet that don't want to come out plain and tell us who to vote for is useless.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 5:40am On Jan 03, 2023
The Truth is obvious to all

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by EmmyDJourno: 5:41am On Jan 03, 2023
Vote Wisely grin
No Politically aware person would vote Atiku
No right thinking person would vote that rumpled hag that lies, cheats and steals angry
Feel free to drop your tears here grin
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Irupetepete: 5:44am On Jan 03, 2023
kristisking:
A religious leader should be neutral. Keep your candidate to your chest. You can only urge your members to vote wisely but mentioning a candidate to be voted for is not biblical.
eshey book of lamentation

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Tonypen247(m): 5:45am On Jan 03, 2023
Interesting
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:45am On Jan 03, 2023
wink who do you recommend?

I see no one sir, cos if truly you are a manufacturer God, would see with inner wisdom EYES, the case we HAVE in NIGERIA NOW, IS "LET WHO WITHOUT SIN BE THE FIRST TO CAST VOTE" candidate. They all same same, know THIS, KNOW TRUTH, KNOW PEACE.

Racoon:
Similar Thread:
2023: Vote Politicians With Corruption-free Agenda – Oluwo Of Iwo
https://www.nairaland.com/7504558/2023-vote-politicians-corruption-free-agenda#119588382

https://independent.ng/2023-vote-leaders-that-will-rebuild-nigeria-prophet-el-buba-tells-nigerians/?utm_source=&utm_medium=%5Btwitter%5D
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by sonofthunder: 5:45am On Jan 03, 2023
A leader that builds/rebuilds?

Hmmmm......

So we shouldn't vote leaders who will use state funds to keep their banks afloat, leaders who lie, leaders that have no tangible projects to point at, leaders that divide their people amongst religious and tribalistic lines, leaders that lie about their assets?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by SirJerrie(m): 5:46am On Jan 03, 2023
Let's not pretend like we don't know who he's vouching for...

•A man whom the opposition couldn't find dirt on
•A man who has proven that "Honesty" pays in the long run
•A man loved by all and sundry
•A man whose only crime was Saving not Stealing!!!!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Gadafii: 5:46am On Jan 03, 2023
kristisking:
but mumuric telling yoruba Muslims not to even vote for Yoruba Christian is Islamic

Head Dey pain you

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:49am On Jan 03, 2023
Aso Rock no be old people's home. We reject old demented drug criminals. We forbid. Tufiakwa!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by SmartPolician: 5:53am On Jan 03, 2023
kristisking:

I used to think like this, but the circumstances are clearly different now.

Why would anyone see Peter Obi, Atiku Abubukar and Bola Tinubu in any election and want to go for the two old oppressors?

For goodness' sake, we know what those two men represent because they have been politically active for a long time.

Peter Obi is a major departure from the Nigerian norm and should be given the opportunity to instill sanity in this country.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Elidrisy20: 5:53am On Jan 03, 2023
Na how many prophets they Christianity?
And watin be the meaning of prophet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death / Ohanaeze Seeks Creation Of Orimili State / Kaduna 2017 Declaration)the Drug That Cure Biafra Madness In 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.