Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Don't Take Your Friends For Granted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Take Your Friends For Granted (635 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Take Your Friends For Granted by donigspain(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2018
The memories you create with your friends will last a lifetime. However, when the future comes, friends will be separated, some will relocate, some will get married, some will have kids, some will be poor, and some will pass away. Don’t let life slip by too fast.

Don’t take things for granted. Enjoy life, and your friends company because nothing is forever.

Make memories. Do interesting things.

Have great conversations about things that matter to you. Help someone at their exact moment of need. Spend lots and lots and lots of time with your friends. Listen to people. Make things. Do things. Change things. Visit new places. Try different hobbies to discover that you love them, or hate them. Make mistakes.

Do something.

What you do today will go with you. You will carry it around like a suitcase. It’s up to you whether your suitcase is packed with vibrant memories or just ribbons of what could have been.

You can never go back in time. Today will be gone. My question to you is…what will you bring with you?

RECOMMENDED VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ibBPhiaG0
Re: Don't Take Your Friends For Granted by sholaniyi: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2018
You're right OP. We should never take our friends for granted.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? / Women Are Not Stingy! / Having Observed Yourself, Which Of These Reasons Is Making You Unmarried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.