Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,660 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo (13237 Views)

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) / Good Things That Have Happened Before In Nigeria - Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by gurnam: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
irrefragable:
A coward would always see acts of bravery as foolishness and his cowardly stance as wisdom but ask him when is he ever going to display an act of bravery that's wise.......?

Mention one act of bravery you've ever done aside your online noise on an anonymous forum like NL grin grin.

It easy for you to open your mouth to call anyone a coward on a platform like NL you know. grin grin
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by irrefragable: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Double post
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by irrefragable: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin
Fighting is not in our destiny. Ibos are fighters, God has imbued you with war spirit. Remember how you, Ibos, single handedly held Nigeria and the world super powers to a 3yr battle. Thats what he meant that the task of a fight to scatter Nigeria is yours, the Great Igbo! grin

just admit you all are f**king cowards only good at noisemaking and munching amala and ewedu, then maybe, just maybe we could shake hands again. grin shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by emmie14: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
mrrights:

Yes, because Nigeria is US.

When you aide others to invade your fathers house, it is you, who will suffer, not the house.

So, we should be forward looking, not backward.
Looking forward in Nigeria as a south eastern looks blank and directionless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by SachaBastien(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hahahahahaha. The Olawepo dude must be a coward. Why doesn't he urge youths from his own country to save Nigeria with their blood? The igbos are already fighting for themselves and need all their resources and youths for themselves. Olawepo should look to the West of the Nigerian contraption, he would find many jobless youths at the bus stop for his campaign.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by isnovic(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Actually, it is in the interest of the ruling class for the Igbos to remain disunited.

It is for fact that the most feared ethnic group today is the Igbo, forget the herdsmen or Fulanis.

They know the Igbo heart is his strength and he is capable of being bad and extremely bad.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by phase1: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
irrefragable:
Afonjas on the beat again....baiting Igbos. Why can't south-west youths rescue Nigeria? Is he indirectly admitting that his people are cowards?

grin grin

Lmao you sabi yorubas wella. Why can't yorubas rescue nigeria. After all, the East are just 5%ers while yorubas are 95%ers according to their narratives?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by irrefragable: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
gurnam:

Mention one act of bravery you've ever done aside your online noise on an anonymous forum like NL grin grin.

It easy for you to open your mouth to call anyone a coward on a platform like NL you know. grin grin
Gurnam, my paddy. No fighting. You and your people are just cowards. Case closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by puretayo(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Chai! So much hate always coming out from my igbo brothers.
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by gurnam: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
irrefragable:
Gurnam, my paddy. No fighting. You and your people are just cowards. Case closed

Ok, if that put food on your empty stomach grin

Meanwhile all your political leaders are the present day cowards in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by BabaRamota1980: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
irrefragable:
A coward would always claim to be civilized and strategic in planning but you will never see his strategy and planning in display.

If you see a strategy in display it is no longer a strategy.
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by BabaRamota1980: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
irrefragable:

Thats why Mr Hashim said Northerners cannot free this country, Westerners cannot free this country, it is youths of SE that possess the war spirit who can free Nigeria. Stop talking and get yourself ready for the task ahead.
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by BabaRamota1980: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
phase1:

grin grin

Lmao you sabi yorubas wella. Why can't yorubas rescue nigeria. After all, the East are just 5%ers while yorubas are 95%ers according to their narratives?

Shut up and let the guy concentrate.

1 Like

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by irrefragable: 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

If you see a strategy in display it is no longer a strategy.
strategy would always be displayed during wars, matches ,actions etc. A cowards strategy would never be displayed because you can never see him in action -- he has no strategy in the first place.
Congratulations, you just posted like a true cowardly-gene afonja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by hammer6F: 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
useless man from a waste land.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by izzyboi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
hello guys, I just started my website yesterday and I'm in dire need of visitors, please visit my blog www.listdorm.com
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by BabaRamota1980: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
SachaBastien:
Hahahahahaha. The Olawepo dude must be a coward. Why doesn't he urge youths from his own country to save Nigeria with their blood? The igbos are already fighting for themselves and need all their resources and youths for themselves. Olawepo should look to the West of the Nigerian contraption, he would find many jobless youths at the bus stop for his campaign.

Aren't you proud of those Ibo freedom fighters he mentioned? You should emulate them, thats his message. Free Nigeria from clutches of misrule.
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by phase1: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Shut up and let the guy concentrate.

Concentrate on hiding under olumo rock with his folks while begging Igbo to help rescue his land from shackles of fulani?

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by BabaRamota1980: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
irrefragable:
strategy would always be displayed during wars, matches ,actions etc. A cowards strategy would never be displayed because you can never see him in action.

grin
Thats why you have not advanced politically. You show your hands...bravely!
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by Ofodirinwa: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
mrrights:

[s]I love Biafrans. We are brothers. We are all part of a United Nigeria and together, we shall make the country greater.[/s]

1 Like

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by Ofodirinwa: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Aren't you proud of those Ibo freedom fighters he mentioned? You should emulate them, thats his message. Free Nigeria from clutches of misrule.

you're an idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by BabaRamota1980: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
phase1:

Concentrate on hiding under olumo rock with his folks while begging Igbo to help rescue his land from shackles of fulani?

grin grin

He is not begging, no one is.

Emulate your fathers, the Great Igbos with war spirit.

Simple message! grin
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by irrefragable: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

grin
Thats why you have not advanced politically. You show your hands...bravely!
we don't need to advance politically again: we just need to get Biafra; that's the only advancement we need now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by SachaBastien(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Let me reiterate, I am not a Nigerian. I am not your saviour, so don't look to me to liberating your Nigeria from those who are holding it captive.
I have no role models or idols, neither am I proud of any fuckers. You are free to emulate them and die for Nigeria, I will send your family a Charmoise and a bottle of Chamois.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by BabaRamota1980: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
irrefragable:
we don't need to advance politically again: we just need to get Biafra; that's the only advancement we need now.

Fighting is good for you, reasoning is not. Leave reasoning to Westerners.

You said you dont need political advancement but turned around to say you need Biafra. grin

What do you think will get you to Biafra, an owambe advancement? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by MENELIK11: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
irrefragable:
strategy would always be displayed during wars, matches ,actions etc. A cowards strategy would never be displayed because you can never see him in action -- he has no strategy in the first place.

The strategy that was displayed during the civil war and your Osu fathers who were ranting initially went on their kneels immediately and the Coward leader of Osuland ran away in the spirit of a true Coward. When bravery is discussed, Erosion land dwellers should please go back and sleep

1 Like

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by BabaRamota1980: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
SachaBastien:

Let me reiterate, I am not a Nigerian. I am not your saviour, so don't look to me to liberating your Nigeria from those who are holding it captive.
I have no role models or idols, neither am I proud of any fuckers. You are free to emulate them and die for Nigeria, I will send your family a Charmoise and a bottle of Chamois.

This is domestic issue, we dont need UN.

Thank you. grin

1 Like

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by MENELIK11: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
irrefragable:

Attend to the question. Mention one act of bravery by the Osus

1 Like

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by CSTR1005: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Let his own people lead the revolution.

Idiotic element.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by CSTR1005: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
MENELIK11:

Attend to the question. Mention one act of bravery by the Osus
If you can still ask this question even with an infantile knowledge of Nigeria's political history since the 60s till now, your father wasted his money on your education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by BabaRamota1980: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
MENELIK11:

The strategy that was displayed during the civil war and your Osu fathers who were ranting initially went on their kneels immediately and the Coward leader of Osuland ran away in the spirit of a true Coward. When bravery is discussed, Erosion land dwellers should please go back and sleep

Ibo is wired differently than the rest of humanity. Those who run away from warfront are brave, the ones that fight and defend to death are cowards.

Those who protect democracy are cowards, the thieves that steal and ruin democracy are brave and their heroes.

You cannot talk to Ibo like you would ordinarily to a straight-wired human. grin

2 Likes

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by BabaRamota1980: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
CSTR1005:
Let his own people lead the revolution.

Idiotic element.
Shut up angry
Thats not the topic. If you cant contribute to topic keep quiet and dont derail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Election 2019: Voting Will Commence At 8am On Saturday - INEC / Why Buhari Can't Visit Families, States Affected By Banditry - Maigari Dingyadi / Controversy Over Move By U.S. to Label Boko Haram A Terrorist Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.