Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) (5286 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Good Things That Have Happened Before In Nigeria - Olawepo Hashim / South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by mrrights: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
Presidential Candidate of People's Trust (PT), Mr Olawepo Hashim has stated that Nigeria cannot afford to have uneducated leaders.

According to the third force candidate, we need leaders who knows where they want to take Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK0tytd9g1w

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by mrrights: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
Gohashim2019

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by obembet(f): 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
Thank you. Only fool will vote buhari/atiku

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 02, 2018
Who dey talk ?!

SAI BABA.

Alaye Chairman!
Baba for the boys and correct babes!!
Your Government sure die!!
Baba Agbalagba!!!
Carry us dey go the NEXT LEVEL abeg.

Haters where una dey? ........ IYALAYA wink!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 02, 2018
obembet:
I dey come for you...

Modify: I was told to let you revel in your misery, so I won't be dirty by rolling in the dirt with you.
I have to listen to the sane and reasonable people here.
So, bye!

SAI BABA, anyways! wink

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by iammo(m): 5:25am On Dec 02, 2018
How? Atiku has two diploma in law and health science, and also a police college graduate with over 30years work experience in public and private services. Buhari is a defence college graduate, mons college uk graduate, and has masters in strategic studies from US war college with work experience in almost all forms of public services and governance(military GOC, petroleum minister, state administrator, head of state). Mr Hashim thinks rubbishing your opponent, or been an activist can earn you vote, rather than proving his managerial skills or tell us his plans

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by uchwar1: 5:26am On Dec 02, 2018
strong one
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by Triangles1(m): 5:27am On Dec 02, 2018
No need to tell us about Atievku, we know but we want him to waste his money as he did in his previous election when he rented all hotels apartment for his supporters in Abuja, saraki did the same thing in Lagos with m. c Oluomo. Nigeria chop and clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by LegalOpinion: 5:27am On Dec 02, 2018
Nigeria will most likely have one of them as president come 2019.

However, none of them is truly qualified to lead Nigeria to where we desire to be.
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by YesNo(m): 5:28am On Dec 02, 2018
This election...
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by Donpeak(f): 5:28am On Dec 02, 2018
Correct... #Sowore 2019 is the solution

5 Likes

Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by ZaOzaRoom(m): 5:29am On Dec 02, 2018
When the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 02, 2018
Buhari is so unpopular..... he is in poland and not a single vibe from the media/international media, citizens despite fully in campaign mode...

Rather Atiku is trending and shutting down blogs/forums..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by brainyvibe1(m): 5:33am On Dec 02, 2018
Sowore2019 sowore2019 sowore2019 sowore2019 sowore2019 sowore2019

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 02, 2018
Just for the record, Zik did not have a Ph.D.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by Flamzey00(m): 5:36am On Dec 02, 2018
Sombori should bring Goodluck Jonathan back Oooo. I miss ‘Patience’.. Her blood hot pass 9ja problem.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by hysteresis: 5:37am On Dec 02, 2018
[s]
iammo:
How? Atiku has two diploma in law and health science, and also a police college graduate with over 30years work experience in public and private services. Buhari is a defence college graduate, mons college uk graduate, and has masters in strategic studies from US war college with work experience in almost all forms of public services and governance(military GOC, petroleum minister, state administrator, head of state)
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8209666_8172613olowuifejpegabb879fbdf1eefaa76d0c314836df5af_jpeg0e6771ddb2e49e4c47440a5220a602e5
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by Onlinealaba(m): 5:39am On Dec 02, 2018
I would prefer Sowore as a third force to this Hashim over a hundred times @ the end of the day they are all vote splitters

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by hysteresis: 5:39am On Dec 02, 2018
[s][/quote author=Triangles1 post=73477731]No need to tell us about Atievku, we know but we want him to waste his money as he did in his previous election when he rented all hotels apartment for his supporters in Abuja, saraki did the same thing in Lagos with m. c Oluomo. Nigeria chop and clean mouth. [/quote][/s]
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by Gosj01(m): 6:07am On Dec 02, 2018
Politics!?

I sell laptops, more in signature.
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by bewla(m): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2018
jump
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by mansoura(f): 6:16am On Dec 02, 2018
ZaOzaRoom:
When the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable.

Abi o
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by akigbemaru: 6:20am On Dec 02, 2018
mrrights:
Presidential Candidate of People's Trust (PT), Mr Olawepo Hashim has stated that Nigeria cannot afford to have uneducated leaders.

According to the third force candidate, we need leaders who knows where they want to take Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK0tytd9g1w
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by helinues: 6:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Sane Nigerians know they are not qualify for the job but its a pity that one of them will win.
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by mrrights: 6:35am On Dec 02, 2018
Hashim is the man for 2019.

No dispute about that
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2018
obembet:
Not just FOOLS but eddiots
Any Unemployed University Graduate that Votes for such people has committed a GRAVE SIN.
U have BSC.,MSC, yet no work.
Some of us are here projecting someone whose WAEC is still under siege.
No MATHEMATICS result was displayed on it.
And here you are being asked to submit Maths and English as compulsory requirements for the position of COMPANY’S DRIVER.

The other Candidate is being asked to come to the US and go back.
That’s now another WAEC for him

May God punish you further, as an unemployed graduate projecting these infernos for re election
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by Yankee101: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2018
What are your own governing credentials?
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by chiboy1116: 7:25am On Dec 02, 2018
TheGreenLand:

I dey come for you...

Modify: I was told to let you revel in your misery, so I won't be dirty by rolling in the dirt with you.
I have to listen to the sane and reasonable people here.
So, bye!

SAI BABA, anyways! wink
undecidedwetin De worry this one ?
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2018
chiboy1116:
undecidedwetin De worry this one ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owo Massacre :killer Herdsmen Of Catholic Church Members Owo Surrenders (video) / Breaking news: Owa Ibokun Of Ijesha, Oba Aromolaran Is Dead( pic) / Pastor Adeboye Trolls Gov. Bello Of Kogi State - See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.