Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,756 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

No Woman Is Ugly, Poverty Responsible For Ugliness - Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman Is Ugly, Poverty Responsible For Ugliness - Reno Omokri (511 Views)

Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Woman Is Ugly, Poverty Responsible For Ugliness - Reno Omokri by EmagNig(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2018
The spokesperson to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri in his latest tweet said that no woman is ugly, all what is seen is just her negative circumstance.

According to him, Poverty, heartbreak and things like sickness draw out the ugliness in a lady because of her negative circumstance.

He also said that when a lady negative circumstance change, you will be amazed at her transformation. And so it is not appropriate to mention that any lady is ugly, all that needs to be done is to change her circumstances.

Read his tweet below;

“No woman is ugly. What you see as ugliness is just her negative circumstance. Poverty, heartbreak and things like sickness draw out ugliness. When her circumstances change, you will be amazed at her transformation. Never call a woman ugly. It is a circumstantial lie #RenosNuggets.”

Reno Omokri, through his regular nuggets, has discussed on most controversial issues relating to relationship between men and women.

The activist once stated that any lady that receives money from her boyfriend after sexual encounters, should be regarded as a prostitute.

According to him, the act of exchanging money for sex is exclusively reserved for love-peddlers and so women that do same could also be regarded as such.

https://lailasnews.com/no-woman-is-ugly-poverty-responsible-for-ugliness-reno-omokri/

lalasticlala

Re: No Woman Is Ugly, Poverty Responsible For Ugliness - Reno Omokri by Nogodye(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2018
Ugly is ugly, no word to change that.Ugly woman with beautiful and reserve character, i can spend my last kobo on her while beautiful woman with ugly character, i can't even price her for a kobo...

1 Like

Re: No Woman Is Ugly, Poverty Responsible For Ugliness - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2018
the word ugly will not be in existence if there is no ugly woman
Re: No Woman Is Ugly, Poverty Responsible For Ugliness - Reno Omokri by Fierce11: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2018
This man is just like ben murray bruce.. 5 and 6.
Today the tweet with wisdom.. Tomorrow the spew utter trash.
-there are ugly women oga.. Very ugly women.. Poverty has nothing to do with it!
In short, money only improves the freshness and adds some fair amount of beauty and appearance.. Only to those with the potential canvas for beauty to be painted upon.. But still on still, plenty females especially nairaland feminists still end up ugly
Re: No Woman Is Ugly, Poverty Responsible For Ugliness - Reno Omokri by Bluezy13(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2018
Mklancee:
the word ugly will not be in existence if there is no ugly woman

The word ugly is in existence to describe the individualistic lower cases of beauty.
It is not the exact opposite of beauty when referring to human appearance.
Re: No Woman Is Ugly, Poverty Responsible For Ugliness - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2018
No woman is ugly, so who's ugly?
I've always knew that this man is a sexist and misogynistic asshole.
An ugly woman is an ugly woman, it's as simple as that.
Re: No Woman Is Ugly, Poverty Responsible For Ugliness - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2018
Rene omokori must be suffering from malaria.
Re: No Woman Is Ugly, Poverty Responsible For Ugliness - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2018
I like a plain jane. They usually have more character and are more interesting. Beautiful women are usually very boring. They just sit around and hope that you entertain them.
Re: No Woman Is Ugly, Poverty Responsible For Ugliness - Reno Omokri by chiommy123(f): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
I think he's right thou
Re: No Woman Is Ugly, Poverty Responsible For Ugliness - Reno Omokri by Biglittlelois(f): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Bluezy13:

The word ugly is in existence to describe the individualistic lower cases of beauty.
It is not the exact opposite of beauty when referring to human appearance.

You are wise, something unpleasant in appearance can be pleasant to someone else, same as repulsive too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Does This Explain Women’s Materialistic Nature / How To Control A Woman's Emotions / Nigerian Lady Turns Best Friend With Boyfriend's Other Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.