Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff (53447 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Seun Kuti For Slapping A Police Officer / Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him / Jim Iyke: I Was Not Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by frozen70(f): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
That was a stupid one from him
Is he not of age to control his temper
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by bluefilm: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
FoxyFlow:
It is funny that Jim Iyke will have the effrontery to slap a staff because he missed his flight. Really... That's how Nigerians who have tasted poverty and then taste a little bit of wealth behave. They just feel the world is beneath their feet. Who asked him to come late in the first place?

Please, a good lawyer should follow up this case for Human Rights Abuse. He should be made to pay till he learns to respect the common man who he once was.

Gracias!

Go an' call lawyer na.

Nonsense undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by JacksonOyibo: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
smiley Publicity stunt
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by 3verblazing(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
The encounter he had with T. B Joshua didn't do anything... cheesy
hisexcellency34:
Jim Iyke is always acting like someone high on tramadol. He needs deliverance
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by stblessing(f): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Onye agburu..mttchheww
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Nwibii: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
pls help me call barrister thunder to come to this guy's aid oo. Maybe he was thinking he is still acting the script written for him.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by engrjacuzzi: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Jim Ikye please, slap a soldier man or custom officer, then I will know you are truly a celebrity...if you know you know
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by mrp0806: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Jim my man, next time burst head.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Elder001:
Nigerian Airports are like glorified US Walmart stores .

What a useless and lifeless country.
We dont know many people know you for your behaviour on this forum o.
Both male and female, its today that we start getting many quotes from people about you, that we know younare not worth it at all.
Whinning little boy.
No be ur type at all, dirty little boy
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Amberon1: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
And how long ago was that? Being delivered doesn't automatically turn one into an angel. You have your own role to play lest you fall back into a worse predicament than the one you came out of. That was why Jesus Christ instructed the man he healed at the temple to desist from sin lest a worse thing befall him.
StarUp:
I thought T.B Joshua delivered this guy before?
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Amberon1: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Double standards. If he had slapped his wife, you people would've said she ran her mouth but now that he slapped a fellow man everyone is cursing him out. I pray all of you receive sense.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Obascoetubi: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
StarUp:
I thought T.B Joshua delivered this guy before?
he said tb joshua's deliverance is fake
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by greatman247(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
SAMBARRY:
This guy and his violent temper sef

No iota of self control

Have you confirmed the story first before you start judging? Believe everything that comes from bloggers at your own peril. some of these bloggers are bloody liars without evidence. Now where is the slap? Show us from video or shut up.

There are several cases where bloggers write fake news about someone and the victim later comes to the public to deny the allegations because their image is involved, but bloggers don't consider this, they were only about their money. Bad and fake news give them money.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Lifestone(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
I couldn't see the handcuff in his hands. The affected staff should press charges against him. The potential for civil litigation is high here. Nonsense
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Smarkie: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
maybe he thought he was on a movie set
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by udemzyudex(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sue the mumu for assault and battery, I don't know why some people are so quick to raise their hand on someone.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Arrogance and Lousiness is in his blood.

Which tribe is he from sef?

Oooh! Yes I remember

Very humble people

grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by petoski1000(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]jim u no try oo..
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Loversminds: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
I wonder why some people treat their fellow human being like trash, forgetting that we were born equally.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by hmuhammad(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Junglebloke:
I have a sure winning ticket for pay after winning
Chat up for the game
090-65-53-63-31
use your money play am na, why u come de disturb guys here?
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Charly68: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
This one can't live with a woman oo,he would kill her very fast. A man who suppose to be creating good image for the nation as a star is busy denting his image & that of the country . what a weakness .
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by maigemuu: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Na movie jor. Nairalanders are so gullible
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by tfelicityk(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
He should be charged with assault and obstruction of duties. What kind of ambassador he is?
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Dearlord(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
May be he thought he was in a movie set.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Premiumwriter: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Because of ordinary slap? If na me wey dey use 2 by 2 reset pesin brain nko
grin
Prison go soon gum you
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by opeyemiskullman(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
2much of cacaine.!! well..make d secuirity man arrange men....!and Drop am...!! Make he go dey slap 2 PAC.!
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Waffarianman(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=70661238]Jim Iyke is always acting like someone high on tramadol. He needs deliverance

Lol Another Deliverance What Of The One Oga T.B Work On Am.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by adaxxy: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
He's an arrogant pric.k
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Rocktation(f): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
But why is he being searched after he's missed his flight? Is it not to go home that's the remaining thing to do?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by SAMBARRY: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
greatman247:

Have you confirmed the story first before you start judging? Believe everything that comes from bloggers at your own peril. some of these bloggers are bloody liars without evidence. Now where is the slap? Show us from video or shut up.

There are several cases where bloggers write fake news about someone and the victim later comes to the public to deny the allegations because their image is involved, but bloggers don't consider this, they were only about their money. Bad and fake news give them money.
who you epp?
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Elder001:

Do you have a life outside this site? Your comments are on almost every thread on nairaland.

I guess you're a teenager probably still in school.

Lol cheesy, dem don dash you ban for this side, no wonder.
Hahaha wink cheesy grin.
When you keep running all around all our posts with the same pic you stole from us, you forgot so fast boy?
Jobless little boy.
Wait till you turn 19 and get out from secondary school first. wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" / Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show / Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.