Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff (53446 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Seun Kuti For Slapping A Police Officer / Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him / Jim Iyke: I Was Not Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by midupe(f): 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
I thought T.B Joshua delivered this guy before? [Internet never forgets... grin]
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by midupe(f): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=StarUp post=70661311]I [color=#006600][/color]thought T.B Joshua delivered this guy before? [He really needs to revisit him grin]
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Sourcethe: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Can he do That in Abroad?
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by VALENTINEBRAND: 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
made4naija:
Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke, was, this afternoon, arrested by the policemen attached to the Lagos airport, after he slapped a staff of Dana Air.

It was gathered that the actor had missed his flight to Abuja, after arriving the airport late and he got angry. However, when a security staff of the airline was trying to profile him (search him), Iyke gave him a slap. .

The airport policemen were immediately called in by the management of the airline and Iyke was whisked away.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm-_q-ChF2E/?hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t7aGyCCqxQ?t=18

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by ChukChinCol(m): 1:21am On Aug 28, 2018
E don do for una! Una no weda im forget imsef thinksay him dey movie set?
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Butoneday2(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2018
Naughty boi
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2018
Slap me? angry by the time he gets home that his hand will swollen as big as his head.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by hermesprogidy(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2018
StarUp:
I thought T.B Joshua delivered this guy before?
Lol... Obviously stronger demons came back and took control. He needs to be baptised in the Red Sea.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by greatman247(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2018
SAMBARRY:
who you epp?

Who you epp too? So you are one of them? You don't cherish good counsel. Just yesterday Jim debunked the rumour confirming its all lies and yet you guys just rush to conclusion and believe every garbage thrown at you by bloggers online.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by SAMBARRY: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2018
greatman247:

Who you epp too? So you are one of them? You don't cherish good counsel. Just yesterday Jim debunked the rumour confirming its all lies and yet you guys just rush to conclusion and believe every garbage thrown at you by bloggers online.
you Don baff? Who you sabi.

Biko mechionu. Sooooonuuuuu
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by greatman247(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2018
SAMBARRY:
you Don baff? Who you sabi.

Biko mechionu. Sooooonuuuuu

You're such a useless idiot from the gutter that i was wasting my precious time trying to advice, counsel and even educate on the need to get confirmed and first hand information before jumping into conclusion. Typical Nigerian, idiot, get your life together or you'd die from lack of adequate wisdom. This will be the last you'd read from me, no point writing back and forth with idiot like you... don't contaminate me with your...
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by SAMBARRY: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
greatman247:

You're such a useless idiot from the gutter that i was wasting my precious time trying to advice, counsel and even educate on the need to get confirmed and first hand information before jumping into conclusion. Typical Nigerian, idiot, get your life together or you'd die from lack of adequate wisdom. This will be the last you'd read from me, no point writing back and forth with idiot like you... don't contaminate me with your...
see the little twerp feeling relevant grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by jiksman3: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Jim Iyke is always acting like someone high on tramadol. He needs deliverance
It has been done before by T.B Joshua

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" / Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.