Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,532 members, 7,843,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff (53443 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Seun Kuti For Slapping A Police Officer / Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him / Jim Iyke: I Was Not Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Headboy2000: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Jim Iyke should be charged with physical assault. Why did he do such a thing?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by wezzyjasified(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Serves him right
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by fr4ncesc: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
y'all judging him without listening to his side of the story. That very bad.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Danma(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
That was how he killed chika ike in one movie like that cry cry cry I cried.... Thank God her ghost came for revenge.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by salford: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
like seriously. This guy is sick.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by zabuur: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
The guy is cheap. Dana is the cheapest of all local airlines. And if u fly their business class, they would even call u if they noticed u haven't checked in.
He's flying economy class on Dana and he's still like that

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Sirpaul(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
O boy my guy think say him dey act ....
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Lorenzop: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
gaby:
What insolence and arrant rubbish from this arrogant idiot. Can he try same outside the shores of Nigeria?

No be him fault sha...the guy suppose brush am well if not for fear of losing his job.

He should press charges and see it to the end.
Lol, no need to brush am....this is what we call opportunity from heaven for that Dana staff to hit it big....get your lawyers to sue him for #1B damages..... You will see Jim become so humble overnight.... Arrogant idio.t

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by gaby(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lorenzop:

Lol, no need to brush am....this is what we call opportunity from heaven for that Dana staff to hit it big....get your lawyers to sue him for #1B damages..... You will see Jim become so humble overnight.... Arrogant idio.t

Walahi...dem no dey settle this kind abuse and insult out of court. The guy needs some humbling and growing up to do mehn..

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Lorenzop: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
fr4ncesc:
y'all judging him without listening to his side of the story. That very bad.
Whatever it is gives him no right to physically assault another....if na me be that guy....I go just dey happy coz surely I will milk him dry from the law court for assault.... Dude is just too arrogant and a celebrity at that....beats my imagination how people look up to this arrogant fellow

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Nedfed(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
I tot Prophet TB Joshua has once delivered this man from the spirit of arrogant?
Oh nooooooooooooo
This man need to visit Synagogue again.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
StarUp:
I thought T.B Joshua delivered this guy before?
Some demons are still remaining wink

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by guywitzerogal(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
FoxyFlow:
It is funny that Jim Iyke will have the effrontery to slap a staff because he missed his flight. Really... That's how Nigerians who have tasted poverty and then taste a little bit of wealth behave. They just feel the world is beneath their feet. Who asked him to come late in the first place?

Please, a good lawyer should follow up this case for Human Rights Abuse. He should be made to pay till he learns to respect the common man who he once was.

Gracias!
u berra don't believe all ds bloggers.... Let d truth come out u can den quote and thank me
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Wizaugpet(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Op,,, am not seeing any slap o cry

What am seeing are policemen taking photos with Jim Ikye.. cool
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Airforce1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
That would have put an end to his career in a sane clime

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Na him way.. The day he go collect is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by BruncleZuma: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin

And he just snuck back into the public discourse...

[img]https://media1./images/f082a66b00c82fe659cfe19767f9aed2/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by AmazingELixir: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Jim iyke and his superiority complex still behaving like an uncultured over grown child....i thought TB Joshua has freed him from that marauding fowl spirit... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by BonkoINC: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
The narrator of the video is silly funny.. haha. The real arrest indeed. You got it right bro.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by ajayiopy: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see how i have frustrated your life?

No matter how much you invest in Blogging, you will remain poor.

After spending quality time creating you.

Mtcheeeew angry angry angry angry

FOOD IS READY FOR HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVIST.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nigerian Airports are like glorified US Walmart stores .

What a useless and lifeless country.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by emmie14: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
gaby:
What insolence and arrant rubbish from this arrogant idiot. Can he try same outside the shores of Nigeria?

No be him fault sha...the guy suppose brush am well if not for fear of losing his job.

He should press charges and see it to the end.
Why everything you refer outside Nigeria? Are you not in Nigeria. Yes all this insults and violence do happen outside Nigeria. Fight erupts in airports from time to time. I am frequent international traveller. Let us stop the nonsense of seeing foreigners especially whites as gods. They have beggars. They fight. Drunkards akwei.
Did anyone care to investigate why such celebrity acted so violently.
These airline staffs can be disgusting and annoying most times.
Arik once cancelled my ticket for owerri - Lagos flight. I have to purchase another ticket although Lagos office balanced my money fully after 10days.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Rebuke: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Macopol01:

See mumu

D guy case pass mumu sef. Leave am make him dey use his free 10mbs dey form satan for nairaland. No mind d attention seeking dummy jaw.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by ANASIBERI(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
He most be mad.slapping a staff for doing her duty. He thought he was acting film

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70661346:
Why will a man slap his fellow man in the public.

Jim deserves to be dealt with seriously so his brain can be whole again...same thing little boy, elder001 needs.
Ba sense! wink

Do you have a life outside this site? Your comments are on almost every thread on nairaland.

I guess you're a teenager probably still in school.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by blackaxe78: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Short people always feeling like they being oppressed.

They should have dealt with him before handing him over. Those policemen missed a life time opportunity
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by gaby(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
emmie14:

Why everything you refer outside Nigeria? Are you not in Nigeria. Yes all this insults and violence fo happen outside Nigeria. Fight erupts in airports from time to time. I am frequent international traveller. Let us stop the nonsense of seeing foreigners especially whites as gods.
Did anyone care to verify why such celebrity acted so violently.
These airline staffs can be disgusting and annoying most times.
Arik once cancelled my ticket for owerri - Lagos flight. I have to purchase another ticket although Lagos office balanced my money fully after 10days.

Oga you wan hold my fingers make I no type outside Nigeria? Oya come hold am.

Where e dey for the news say the staff cancel him ticket?.

I no be frequent flier na leg I take dey go overseas check my signature make u sabi.

As you be frequent flier wey don witness where passengers dey brush airline staffs outside Nigeria, and who dem dey offend well well how many you don beat.

Abi na you send Jim Iyke to help you beat am.
Keep on supporting and rooting for disgusting and uncivilized ill manners you hear.

You go jam who frequent 'flier' pass you one day wey go blow 3 of your front teeth comot for inside plane.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
ANASIBERI:
He most be mad.slapping a staff for doing her duty. He thought he was acting film
Read and comprehend.

They didn't specify if the staff was a female or male.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" / Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.