Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment (64382 Views)

Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos / Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation / President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by itiswellandwell: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Benekruku(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
take him to burial ground.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Sundaygeorge: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Trump is now IPOB member

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by earnvest: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
BrownChima212:
I think what Trump meant was mental lifelessness. Hanging out with him wasn't engaging enough for a leader. Sense will not kill me sha grin grin grin

Are you really alive if your brain is dead?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by udemzyudex(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
That small talk pain una like this ehn? grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Akpacha(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lol! The BMO trying to defending a lifeless president.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by id911(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Very useless group! That was how some people pushed Sani Abacha to his early grave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by OttHin: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70663650:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Lomprico2: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
When a lifeless being is alive, it is called a zombie!

Trump just told us what we already knew. Buhari and his supporters are all zombies. grin

QED

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by SarkinYarki: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
writefreely:
That word "lifeless" could mean a lot in the context used...it could mean sickly, uninspiring, incoherent, daft, unintelligent etc. None of these qualities should be found in a president. Its just a pity that Nigeria is still stuck in the 20th century while other countries are advancing their people to greater heights.

Check my signature to order for your professional articles on any niche.

Exactly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by MaziEDOZIE(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thank God that the "Lifeless Campaign Organization "agreed that such Comments were made by Trump.

The "Lifeless Dullard"of a President keeps bringing shame to we full-Life people all the time.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by ngadaAwo: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari is a bastard brainless monkey

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Lomprico2: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Daviddson:
Very good. Watch how some people would invade this thread soon to say that the US would soon sanction Nigeria, start supporting IPOB to gain independence or make Buhari to lose 2019 election (which squarely depends on Nigerians votes), refuse to sell weapons to us again, for daring to criticise Trump's statements. grin It's still Nigeria that seem to have so much fear for the US when some other African countries like South Africa, Rwanda, etc, don't.

Mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by 2shure: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
go watch am
u go see how trump dey gesculate
dey fidget based om buharis long and boring epistle
dey look sky
dey react suprised wen buhari mentions his name
trump na comedian abeg

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
In saner climes, a sick man cannot be President.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by gurunlocker: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Waiting for Lai Mohammed to come out and explain what Trump really meant by "lifeless" from his "lying encyclopedia "

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Arysexy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
3k per month urchins reacted? Who cares!

Lifeless ancestor must return to Daura next year.

Trekking 800m is just a good enough rehearsal.

The gods have spoken

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Awoo88: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
When you guys were displaying imaging of Trump pointing to buhari as an endorsement you guy did not realised Trump is always disrespectful. Useless people

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Chuksmonika(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
President Trumph speech has deep meaning,hence Trumph may want to stress more on what he means by Lifeless,if you ask me,what the President of the most powerful country in the world said could not be regarded as a lie,and there is nothing,i repeat absolutely nothing this media organization or even Nigeria can do about it.

Modified- i know afonjas of the brown roof republic and their hausa fulani pay masters will not like this statement,But who cares!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by tiwiex(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
BrownChima212:
I think what Trump meant was mental lifelessness. Hanging out with him wasn't engaging enough for a leader. Sense will not kill me sha grin grin grin
You have a point. At that stage, you should be discussing bilateral agreements. Not just saying corruption like that was an economic policy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by kennypoju04: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Trump isn't lying anyways...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by AmazingELixir: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nigeria is blessed with far more articulate, erudite technocrats and scholars that can steer this country to greater heights, can't just understand why this man cannot retire in peace to face his health challenges and family... He has played his part, the ruling party should opt for a deserving alternative instead of this fvckery and national embarrassment we are confronted with every day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by condomuser: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari must go !!!

GOVERNMENT OF FRAUD
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO YAHOO
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO PLUS

THEY SAID BOKO HARAM IS TECHNICALLY DEFEATED BUT EVERY SIX MONTHS THEY AWARD $2.5 Billion for fighting Boko Haram.
Boko haram has now become part of Nigeria's budget.

I HAVE NEVER MET SUCH A LIFELESS PERSON IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, I DO NOT WANT TO MEET HIM AGAIN
-------Donald Onyeotiti Trump 2018------------

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
mercenary:
Its not hate speech... Buhari was shy, cold, unintelligent, lost, in fact he had low self esteem
Yes, not hate speech to Igbo but when Buhari wins 2019, most of una go commit suicide o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by koresh: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
I will jail looters here the poorer appears

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
I can never support a man to be using offensive words for the President of my country. No matter what. He should take his time fa..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by ikorodureporta: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
Like for 'Clueless' Share for 'Lifeless' cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Ndonu101: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
this is what trump is talking about. Uhuru Kenyatta is making Kenya proud!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6sYgykXQio

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Jalinspy(f): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari is lifeless both mentally and physically grin tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by fohiss: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by AmazingELixir: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nigeria is blessed with far more articulate, erudite technocrats and seasoned professionals that can steer this country to greater heights and earn this nation the respect it deserves in the community of nations, can't just understand why this man cannot retire in peace to face his health challenges and family... He has played his part, the ruling party should opt for a deserving alternative instead of this fvckery and national embarrassment we are confronted with every day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering / Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor / Saraki’s Sister, Oyinkansola Apologises To Nigerians On Behalf Of Her Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.