Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,550 members, 7,843,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment (64366 Views)

Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos / Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation / President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by KUSHKAMP: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Like if u think trump said the truth, share if u think otherwise

10 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Oluwabash:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.nan.ng/news/media-group-calls-trump-to-order/amp/
@ BMO pls as una dey response to Mr Trump, make una respond to me now, una don turn fine Naija girl like to be begging, na was oh. Abeg my academics need Financial Life, ACC no 2080451925 UBA, oya I need this life sharp sharp, help a sister @ Buhari Media Organization
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by OHOnairaland: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
It is so so unfortunate and a thing of pity that in this part of the world Nigeria esp the north that politics can be played with anything just to retain power. I tell you from the forgoing that they can possibly install a fowl one day as our president and go ahead to justify it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by benzion72(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Why now Trump at least Baba has integrity sey you no see that one is it not enough
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by famayo: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Bitter truth. Mumu will call it hate speech. There is no better way to describe d man than a walking corpse

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by skyhighweb(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
hhahaha media aid indeed rubbish response
Just say e pain una and its true what trump said mumu fossil leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Trump is so damn spot on!.... nig needs a president!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
DTBCLICKS:
keep on deceiving yourselves
buhari is going back to daura
comes 2019
see as Naija people dey halla with like, u guys should check my signature and help. At least begging is better than thieving or doing small girl with a big God. Just saying shall. Pls don't come for me oh, am peeling yam, d water don boil mbong
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by ola12(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
BrownChima212:
I think what Trump meant was mental lifelessness. Hanging out with him wasn't engaging enough for a leader. Sense will not kill me sha grin grin grin
Exactly. I think this is exactly what trump meant. There's a level of agility and flight of ideas one would expect from a president, nd trump jst couldnt see it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by bestpunterever: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
mercenary:
Its not hate speech... Buhari was shy, cold, unintelligent, lost, in fact he had low self esteem
but better than you and braved enough to av joined an army.
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by ojialo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
To all those that celebrated Buhari's visit to Donald Trump as an achievement, how market?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by sparkle6(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
It shall be in black and white that on 27th august 2018 Trump said buhari is a lifeless president. You can do citations in apa or harvard style.
But i surport him in that a presido that pay ransom to boko leader shekau to stay on fresh is that 1 a presido?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thank God, it's not Obasanjo that said this, how he would have been reminded how 16 billion dollars lost under his control.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by surgical: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
BrownChima212:
I think what Trump meant was mental lifelessness. Hanging out with him wasn't engaging enough for a leader. Sense will not kill me sha grin grin grin
Their is this natural law , which says birds of a feather plumage together, with this uniteligent response couple with lack of understanding of the real issues.it is confirmed that buhari's followers are uniteligent as buhari, like followers like leader,no wonder they are zombies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by dikeporo78: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Donald Trump was even modest in his observation about PMB, he could have used terms like ' dead ' president PMB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Algaddaf: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sai baba

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by okekefabi(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari Media Organization want to kill Trump for saying the truth because they hate the truth and love lies.
More likes for Donald Trump
and Share for lifeless Bubu

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by omooba969(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
gurunlocker:
Waiting for Lai Mohammed to come out and explain what Trump really meant by "lifeless" from his "lying encyclopedia "

I bet Lai is struggling to find the appropriate words to defend his excellency. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by okekefabi(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
Likes For Donald Trump & Share for PMB

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by 2016v2017: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
DTBCLICKS:
keep on deceiving yourselves
buhari is going back to daura
comes 2019
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by 2016v2017: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
mercenary:
Its not hate speech... Buhari was shy, cold, unintelligent, lost, in fact he had low self esteem
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by ehmmy11(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
The zoo keeps getting more interesting by the day.. Wat a blow to the sh!thole president grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by ofwest47(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dump the worst President America ever had, see the way he has been treating his people since he ascended the throne see the way he has been treating other world leaders .Is it China, Russia, North Korea, Germany, England , France not to talk of the entire middle East all together. Recall how many members of his cabinet has voluntarily quits his cabinet because of his hate speeches . I am sure this man will soon be impeached by his people.
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by omooba969(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
okekefabi:
Likes For Donald Trump & Share for PMB

As old as you are, you are chasing after Likes & Share. undecided

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Yankee101: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Make Buhari go rest. Even his wife said he's not in control. So why una go blame Trump for stating the obvious?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by whitedove(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
America under Trump has come to an all time low.
meaning what in this context? its funny how folks who knows next to nothing about America and Americans say stuff they don't know.keep on licking licking his lifeless behind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by kristisking(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Daviddson:
Very good. Watch how some people would invade this thread soon to say that the US would soon sanction Nigeria, or make Buhari to lose 2019 election (which squarely depends on Nigerians' votes), refuse to sell weapons to us again, for daring to criticise Trump's statements. grin
It's still Nigeria that seem to have so much fear for the US when some other African countries like South Africa, Rwanda, etc, don't.
Then tell your president to stop embarrassing himself and remain in his country rather than jumping from one country to another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by FBIL: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
FFK is an IPOB
FAYOSE is an IPOB
MELAYE is an IPOB
RENO is an IPOB
TRUMP is an IPOB

What a country!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by dannypaul(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
who else notice the "for another 10yrs" statement?
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by SirChime(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
ofwest47:
Dump the worst President America ever had, see the way he has been treating his people since he ascended the throne see the way he has been treating other world leaders .Is it China, Russia, North Korea, Germany, England , France not to talk of the entire middle East all together. Recall how many members of his cabinet has voluntarily quits his cabinet because of his hate speeches . I am sure this man will soon be impeached by his people.
You can call Trump any thing you like but it can't be truthful to calling Bubu lifeless. I mean Lifeless in all things that represent leadership of 200million people. Lifeless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Lilimax(f): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
This Trump erh! Your fellow man you called ' Onye nwuru anwu na-aga ije'? Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Lilimax(f): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
ojialo:
To all those that celebrated Buhari's visit to Donald Trump as an achievement, how market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.