Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC (18069 Views)

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP / Lagos PDP Rep, Nwulu Defects To UPP / Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by 14Ebiscoo: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
The chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Moshood Salvador, has dumped the party for the All Progressives Congress, APC.
According to Vanguard, Salvador made the announcement at his Salvador Towers residence in Lagos State.

DAILY POST had last week reported that the Chairman House of Representatives Committee on Aviation, Nkeiru Onyejeocha, had also defected from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Details later…

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/lagos-pdp-chairman-salvador-defects-to.html

7 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
CONFIRMED!

GBAM!

TOTAL and final KNOCKOUT to PDP!

Meanwhile, Saraki right now...
WHAT?! shocked

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by SolutionMee: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
He did the right thing

Ever since his political career has been at stake

He has just decided to summon enough courage to completely murder it

There are hundreds of more competent and heavyweight politicians ready to take over his seat

So this is not a concern at all

This is what happened when people's personal interest outweigh national interest

He should just keep diving into political oblivion

No reasonable human associates with a party that only has a lifeless human to field and present as their presidential candidate

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by fk001(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Welcome on board.

PDP right now

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by thaoriginator: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Flat piggy heads right now shockedshockedshocked

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by Ekez(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
He decamp to a lifeless party that produce a lifeless president

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by OttHin: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmmmm

Political tsunami still in progress..

8 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by nairavsdollars(f): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Not surprised. He was a founding member of the Alliance for Democracy (AD).He was a mole in PDP

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by straighttalk(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Everybody looking for opportunity to port

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by chillychill(f): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
PDP should forget about Lagos totally even if dey will win in Lagos (anything can happen)not dis era of jagaban tongue

30 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by Imustreturn(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lifeless man
Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by magoo10(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ekez:
you mean APC is a party of lifeless cows.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by deomelo: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
PDP is dead and buried for good.

grin grin grin

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by kencan: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ekez:
New National anthem of wailers.

Meanwhile,
Saraki right now...

WHAT?!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by OYAY(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Eleyi tun le gan an oooo!!!! Anyway there is no more pdp in Lagos again sef.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by Nwaohafia1: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
14Ebiscoo:
The chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Moshood Salvador, has dumped the party for the All Progressives Congress, APC.
According to Vanguard, Salvador made the announcement at his Salvador Towers residence in Lagos State.

DAILY POST had last week reported that the Chairman House of Representatives Committee on Aviation, Nkeiru Onyejeocha, had also defected from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Details later…

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/lagos-pdp-chairman-salvador-defects-to.html

Anywhere belle face
Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by magoo10(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70665298:

National anthem of wailers
e pain am
See lifeless comment

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by israelmao(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lagos is uncontestible as far as governship election is concerned.Ambode has won my heart,cool,calm and collected without witch-hunting senators or those who may wish to contest with him come 2019 election.The surest way to stress-free and acrimony-free reelection is good performance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by Okwesa: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Defection issa goal

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by frowland(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Salvador towers, as in trump towers? Where is this tower located in Lagos as I have not heard or seen any tower named Salvador towers in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by farem: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
How else do you know that PDP is dead nationally?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by pol23: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
A man that's just after his own food.
What's the essence of a PDP chairman in Lagos state?
The ediot couldn't perform.. PDP should have sack him earlier..
2019...I will vote for Ambode,even though I voted against him 2015... but PDP really need to up their game in Lagos... Agbaje really tried during the last election though.

Shawnnn01:

Ambode doesn’t need your vote. You can perish in hell with it.
I'm sorry you're living such a horrible life.
I forgive you,I know you don't know what you're saying.
Goodnight my dear friend,I pray God heal our land.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by uniqUN(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hm. This tsunami is worse than that of 2015 o.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by Ekez(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70665298:
National anthem of wailers
Shebi dem say ur oga is lifeless? abeg answeq me

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by SEONaijaExpert: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
He has seen the future grin

APC owns Lagos.

13 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin
Our brothers from the other side won’t see this one o.
Na when APC win dem go dy shout rig up and down

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by Okwesa: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
chillychill:
PDP should forget about Lagos totally even if dey will win in Lagos (anything can happen)not dis era of jagaban tongue
Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
slimghost:

He is now a saint right?. shameless lots.
Hahaha wink.
He was a saint prior now right?
Shameless ghost!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by englishmart(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
He's a Yoruba man, i m not surprised. they all are traitors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by slimghost(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70664943:
CONFIRMED!
GBAM!
TOTAL KNOCKOUT to PDP!
He is now a saint right?. shameless lots.
Re: Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC by semyman: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
No stopping the moving train

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC / 2019: Why Other Candidates Must Step Down For Me – Rev Chris Okotie / Lagos Government Donates 23 Sinoki Supra Motorbikes To The RRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.