Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government (7783 Views)

Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) / Borno-based Man and His Predictions Of 2019 Presidential Election state by state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by Babygiwa(f): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Enugu State @ 27

Ndi Enugu,

On the historic occasion of the 27th Anniversary of the creation of Enugu State today, we wish to sincerely express our profound joy and gratitude to the God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Jacob and the awesome God of David for the journey so far.

We thank Ndi Enugu, the true heroes of democracy for the mandate they graciously gave to us to pilot the affairs of the state, and for their continued support, solidarity and unceasing prayers, which have brought peace and good governance to the state.

We also appreciate the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, the Vice President, His Excellency, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, GCON, and other leaders in the country for their commitment towards the development of Enugu State.

We acknowledge and celebrate the contributions of the past leaders and founding fathers of Enugu State, including those of blessed memory, who through their vision, industry and tenacity saw to the creation and growth of the state.

Our gratitude equally goes to all stakeholders of Enugu State - past and serving members of the National and State Assemblies, National and State Executive Council members, the Judiciary, Local Government Chairmen, the Clergy, our revered Royal Fathers, elders of Enugu State, and others - who have been collectively working for the peace and progress of the state.

We reassure Ndi Enugu of our firm resolve to continue to serve them with the fear of God and to deliver on our campaign promises as well as ensure peace, prosperity and security of the state.

Enugu State is in the hands of God.

Dr. G.O.C Ajah, mni
Secretary to the Enugu State Government
27/08/2018

4 Likes

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by Paulfroshman: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by Paulfroshman: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ive Neva live in Enugu but I luv it because of NwaAmaikpe

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by SolutionMee: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
If Enugu was a tribe in Nigeria

It will be the second richest tribe

The most peaceful tribe

The second neatest tribe

The third most productive tribe

The forth most developed tribe

Overall, Enugu will be the second most prosperous tribe in Nigeria

I celebrate you my Enugu

34 Likes

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
27 or 60 years.
Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by DONADAMS(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
042...the place where my nigga NwaAmaikpe is prolly hiding

15 Likes

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by Afflalo(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ndi enugu is nw 27 years old

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by OttHin: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:
27 or 60 years.
What is really your problem.
Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by Metuh: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
042 is a way of life.

11 Likes

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by Afflalo(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
So am Older than Enugu State

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by kencan: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Good for them
Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by Sinach0191(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
So Enugu is not even old sef
Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by amazon14: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ohhhh.... NwaAmaikpe where you dey?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
Happy birthday to Enugu state .

Let's find out what other states were ''born" the same day......
Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by bluefilm: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Chai

I no know say I don old reach like dis o!

I still dey remember that night for 1991 as a very young nigga when IBB just dey announce the new states he created.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by pxjosh(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin
Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by heinrichy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
I love 042

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by pxjosh(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
bluefilm:
Chai

I no know say I don old reach like dis o!

I still dey remember that night for 1991 as a very young nigga when IBB just dey announce the new states he created.
Baba twale! you don old ooh! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by Christipsy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Same age with eungu

Interesting
Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by bluefilm: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
pxjosh:
Baba twale! you don old ooh! cheesy

I dey tell you.

E be like say dem never born you as that time abi?
Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by Built2last: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
042 for life

The rich and wealthy from Igbo land believe that if you make money as an Igbo man and dont have a house in Enugu to enjoy it, you are learning.

There is no great Igbo man dead or alive who never had a house in Enugu

Most Igbo celebrities either were born, grew up or schooled in Enugu.

Talk of the early morning okpa or Abacha with ukpaka

make una leave my nostalgia with enugu

11 Likes

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by pxjosh(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
bluefilm:

I dey tell you.

E be like say dem never born you as that time abi?
Not at all. My parents still dey exchange love letters by that time grin
Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by kenslimz(m): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
kiss
Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by selemempe: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
If Enugu was a tribe in Nigeria

It will be the second richest tribe

The most peaceful tribe

The second neatest tribe

The third most productive tribe

The forth most developed tribe

Overall, Enugu will be the second most prosperous tribe in Nigeria

I celebrate you my Enugu
so who be 1st?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by talktrue1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Last time they celebrated centenary, and now they are celebrating 27.
Enugu state is not a new state, they only created a state out of it

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by NobleRomm(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Enugu is still young like this with all this development... that's great

had it been Nigeria as a country is as developed as this when she was 27..den by now America for no they see our back..

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by Pat081: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PEOPLE OF OSUN STATE TOO , OSUN STATE AT 27 YEARS TODAY TOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government by Banmeallday: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
27 really, based on who’s calculation....

Maybe it will take another 27 years to get the airport and running

See the ugly governor there smiling sheepishly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa West: Aleibiri Kingdom Endorses Seriake Dickson For Senate / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen [video] / Jimoh Ibrahim Asks Court To Nullify Ondo APC Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.