Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (27449 Views)

2023: APC Governors Gang Up Against Jonathan / Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by 4Ebiscoo: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Former Kano State Governor Abiu Musa Kwankwaso has said he and others who dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2014, to support President Muhammadu Buhari against then President Goodluck Jonathan, are regretting their action.

Kwankwaso, a presidential aspirant, who was in Owerri, the Imo State capital, on a consultation visit to PDP members, condemned President Buhari’s approach to “reviving the economy”.

The senator condemned the poor state of infrastructure in the Southeast, saying the anomaly could only be corrected by a change of government at the centre next year.

He hoped that the PDP would form the government at the centre and in many states.

Kwankwaso said Nigerians were fed up with the All Progressives Congress (APC), “and will be happy seeing PDP return to power.”

“From North to South, the citizens are looking for a government that will not place emphasis on religion, ethnicity and culture, but national development. The PDP government shall bring development, create platforms and provide jobs for Nigerians.

“I have been in Southeast in the last few days. The state of infrastructure in this region is incredible. It is either that the government lacks the capacity to improve the economy or something. Electricity is important in this country. The people need a government that will be just and provide employment for teeming young Nigerians,” he said.

Elder statesman and PDP Board of Trustee (BoT) member Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu described Kwankwaso as a good material for the president.

He urged Nigerians to join PDP to “vote out a government that has failed the country.”

State PDP Chairman Charles Ezekwem, represented by his Deputy, Martin Ejiogu, said the Igbo would only vote for a presidential candidate that would restructure the country and create an additional state in the region.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/i-regret-supporting-buhari-says-kwankwaso/amp/

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Aspiregreat: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Enough of the regret speech already! we can't change the past but we(Nigerians) can take charge of our tomorrow.

#Time2changethechange.

184 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by fk001(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
You supported him because of your selfish interest.

Buhari is untouchable Mr Man take that to the bank.

125 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by etebefia: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
It's a lie, you don't regret anything. There's no difference between you and buhari.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Ikpewe: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
THAT IS WHAT PIGS WANT TO HEAR

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Hier(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lesson to all Nigerians, stop voting a lifeless president, seek a visionary leader. We are who our leaders are.

19 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by IRAPADA(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Time to brainwash south east and south south deligates and electorate

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by isht689: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
lolz,politicians will not kill person oooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Nedfed(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shioooooooor
Useless people
Wia u blind before.
Take it or leave it, APC will still win come 2019

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by IRAPADA(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Time to brainwash south east and south south deligates and electorate, after pdp pry and you loose then gej and buhari will then become Nigeria problems

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yes because now you cannot become president by supporting PMB you closed permanently your chance of ever becoming president. Take heart and go sweep the floor once again. PMB with never give any criminal immunity from prosecution or free access to Nigerian treasury ever again.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by eagleeye2: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Many 'deceivers' like you are regretting it.

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by lastmessenger: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kwakwanso is an ipob yoots.he is a wailer and a looter

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Corrinthians(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kwankwaso pressing PDP supporters mumu buttons like.. grin grin

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by docadams: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmm. Campaigning everywhere except in his home territory.

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Houseofglam7(f): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Ndonu101: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kwakwanso should give up his Presidential run and focus on returning for Senate

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Racoon(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
At last.Confession time.The difference is crystal clear.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by SarkinYarki: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
We all
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Every body is regreting including his wife! accepts Buhari's media cows like salki, Madrid guy and buhariguy etc!

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by andorbe: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
fk001:
You supported him because of your selfish interest.

Buhari is untouchable Mr Man take that to the bank.
hmnnn we shall see about that my dear brother

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by murphyibiam15(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
kwankwaso is a more smarter Igbo hater than buhari...I rather vote buhari than that bigot

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by selemempe: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Its simple...if kwankwaso remained with gej and delivered millions of votes for pdp....in 2019 him and even tambulwal will be perfectly positioned to contest pdp ticket

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Blacknight28: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
It's better Buhari continues and probably die as president 4 life than for Kwankwaso to become the President of Nigeria.

18 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Blacknight28: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
murphyibiam15:
kwankwaso is a more smarter Igbo hater than buhari...I rather vote buhari than that bigot
Bros you have said it all

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by NonsoWow: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kwankwaso is only bitter that buhari did not introduce sharia law across the entire country. He is far worse than buhari.

17 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by blackpanda: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
U regret because nobody wants to give u ticket. U regret because of ur personal greed. You regret because u area loser grin

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by naijaking1: 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kwankwaso looking for Fulani criminals to release from jail after killing innocent Christians in Kano.

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by ashacot: 12:33am On Aug 28, 2018
It is now obvious that Kwokwanso is working indirectly for PMB

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by omotoniwa(f): 2:28am On Aug 28, 2018
You regretted because you couldn't get APC ticket,stupid animal like you.

Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election / Abba Gida-gida Issues Executive Orders To Probe Ganduje / 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC