Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election (27455 Views)

Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration / Mimiko Declares For 2019 Presidency / Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by SMUTHKAY: 10:09am On Feb 22, 2019
The re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday received a significant boost with his endorsement by the immediate Ondo State governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko and a former governor of Oyo State, Otunba Christopher Adebayo Alao-Akala.

Impeccable sources disclosed that the two South West political forces made have at different fora directed their supporters to troop out en masse on Saturday, February 23 to cast their vote for President Buhari as a measure to take Nigeria to the ‘Next Level’, in line with the campaign slogan of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Although not an APC member, Mimiko who had previously eyed Buhari’s seat on the platform of the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) said Buhari remained the surest path for Nigeria to regain its greaatness through genuine and visible infrastructural development and reduce corruption.

He enjoined his supporters to leave nothing to chances by showing aparthy during the Saturday presidential election which he admonished them to give to the All progressives Congress (APC)’s presidential candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Meanwhile in Ogbomoso, the former Oyo State govenor said his decision to back the incumbent APC government to remain in power at the central was borne out of his belief that the Buhari meant well for the country.

Akala, a former chieftain of the APC and governorship candidate of the African Democratic Party (ADP) in the state stated that he remained convinced that no other leader has the vision and patriotism to pull Nigeria from the brink of collapse today like Buhari.

He therefore appealed to his supporters vote in the Saturday elections as a display of patriotism and only way to guarantee a formidable future for them and the coming generations.

Akala who fell out with the state governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi over political differences leading to the removal of his son, Olamiju as the chairman of Ogbomoso North local government said that would not deter him from making the right decisions.
The Ogbomoso-born politician stated that his personal differences with the governor would not undermine in any way, his love for the President or his commitment to see his retain his job

https://www.abusidiqu.com/breaking-mimiko-akala-endorse-buhari-for-re-election/

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by dafemnet: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2019
I'm definitely voting Buhari tomorrow

210 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by Seetto: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2019
Good development

...........................source.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by bettercreature(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2019
dafemnet:
I'm definitely voting Buhari tomorrow
It's our duty we must not return thieves back to power

148 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by dguyindcorner(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2019
E dey sweeti me for my belle o

98 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by livelymatilda22: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2019
Lol

49 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by Alphafeezay(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2019
Political pensioners

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by puzzlegate(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2019
Endorsing to go home peacefully ?.....welcome president Atiku

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by faithfull18(f): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2019
Everybody supporting for their selfish interest not for the general good.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by mycar: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2019
Fake news will be the order of Today and tomorrow

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by ChaleeBendel: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2019
This would likely make frontpage, even without any link to support the fake news.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by rusher14: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2019
faithfull18:
Everybody supporting for their selfish interest not for the general good.

But if they had endorsed Atiku it would have been for the common good abi?

58 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by garfield1: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2019
I remain skeptical until its confirmed but if its true then atiku is finished in the west.with mimiko support buhari will clear ondo east and west lga and the entire ondo central and also the five ogbomoso lgas in oyo state.atiku expected 40% will drop to 35%.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by seunmsg(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2019
With Mimiko on the side of Buhari, my fears about Indi state election is now gone. His endorsement has allayed my fears. Buhari will win Ondo State.

Akala’s endorsement is a welcome development. Even though Atiku poses no serious threat to Buhari in Oyo State, I still welcome Akala. The more the merrier.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by modath(f): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2019
garfield1:
I remain skeptical until its confirmed but if its true then atiku is finished in the west.with mimiko support buhari will clear ondo east and west lga and the entire ondo central and also the five ogbomoso lgas in oyo state.atiku expected 40% will drop to 35%.

It's now 25-30 because many people aren't even voting & unlike 2015, there is no real structure to do vote buying for PDP, even in Ekiti, Fayose can't do Jack!

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2019
It is finished grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by Salvador1: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:
It is finished grin
see your mouth all you imagine is for it to be real

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Salvador1:
see your mouth all you imagine is for it to be real

All you imagine is for it to be fake. See your head like the head of KleptocrATIKU the anini of Adamawa

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by Kagawa10: 10:32am On Feb 22, 2019
Mimiko my man. That man is too intelligent.

When I see people supporting Atiku, I see thieves, liars, bigots or intellectual inept ignorant folks.

Thank God for Buhari coming in to stabilize us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari. Note that there's a global fall in the price of crude oil (our main source of foreign earning) from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to give us many project such Railways, Baro port, Revival of fertilizer mills etc

And more importantly, Buhari keeping us afloat through the recession while surprising Iweala and Soludo who all predicted recession in the coming years regardless who wins between Jonathan and Buhari in 2015 because the looting Jonathan failed to save despite the much revenue accrued from the Oil boom we had under Jona. other Oil countries such as Venezuela and Angola are having it worse than us.

PDP, Neva again.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by larrymoore(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2019
All I am saying is that, we don't need looters in the elm of affairs.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by tuniski: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2019
modath:

It's now 25-30 because many people aren't even voting & unlike 2015, there is no real structure to do vote buying for PDP, even in Ekiti, Fayose can't do Jack!
All these lame analysis will be blown away tomorrow. PDP will shock buharideens in SW/NW.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by tuniski: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

All you imagine is for it to be fake. See your head like the head of KleptocrATIKU the anini of Adamawa
It is super story and watery fake news. I know Mimiko inner men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by wallex1983(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2019
Boost?

I'm for Buhari though.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by Dannyset(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2019
I dey pity Atiku I swear grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by slivertongue: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2019
APC lives a life of lies

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by Babacele: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2019
hmmm 419 sense to safeguard his senatorial ambition. well,well,well..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2019
The source of this fake news is questionable
Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by yuvisan: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
The more the merrier indeed !

WE, TRUE PATRIOTS ACTUALLY PRAYED FOR A LANDSLIDE VICTORY FOR PMB.

SO DOUBTERS TAKE NOTE, for WE BELIEVE IT SHALL COME TO PASS,

THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. AMEN, AMEN, AMEN !

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by raumdeuter: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Like they said we Yorubas cannot leave our son as vp and support another

We can disagree but when push comes to shove, we will stick together

All those against Osinbajo now we will keep record and make them irrelevant

Obasanjo has never supported any yoruba man for top seat in his life.

We will ensure that all his lineage become irrelevant

As Awolowo is referred to for good, obasanjo will be an example for evil

Alajobi aa gbe wa o

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election by tuniski: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
raumdeuter:
Like they said we Yorubas cannot leave our son as vp and support another

We can disagree but when push comes to shove, we will stick together

All those against Osinbajo now we will keep record and make them irrelevant

Obasanjo has never supported any yoruba man for top seat in his life.

We will ensure that all his lineage become irrelevant

As Awolowo is referred to for good, obasanjo will be an example for evil

Alajobi aa gbe wa o

Obasanjo is globally greater than awolowo. Tomorrow you will learn to revere him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iranian-Sponsored Terrorists Planned To Kill IBB, Sultan, Says SSS / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan / PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.