Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Why ‘my Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sxually’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why ‘my Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sxually’ (549 Views)

I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why ‘my Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sxually’ by moseghe: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2018
A wife wants to stay loyal, but finds her marriage in deep trouble due to a lack of sexual satisfaction

I waited almost 27 years to have s.x. While most of my friends were giving it up all over our high school and college campuses, I was keeping a pledge I made to God and my parents to save myself until marriage. It was hard to
remain a virgin when everyone around me seemed to be enjoying the pleasures of sex.

I often imagined what it would be like when I had s..ex with my husband on our wedding night. It would be romantic, sensual and passionate; my husband would be a patient teacher and lover making sure I shivered from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. When it was over, I would see the heavens and the stars, and then cuddle up in his arms knowing that this man would make me feel this way forever...
....http://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/08/why-my-husband-doesnt-satisfy-me-sxually.html

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Picture? / How I Got Back My Firm, Natural & Nice Cleavage Bust… / Can You Act Adult Movie? Are You A Lady? Do You Live In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.