Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) (20048 Views)

Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting / Why Muslim Have No Sit In The Mosque / The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by NobodyKnows(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2018
jegz25:
It always baffles me how Christans are quick to condemn Muslims,insult Islam, mock Allah, call Muslims all sorts of things. And yet they claim to be good Christians,that they are more loving, more tolerant and peaceful. And when you look at it you hardly see a Muslim insulting Christan, Christianity or their ways.
These guys are so stupid and intolerant . See them gnashing their teeth and wallowing in pains all over the thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by sokar(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Seun, why isn't there a declaration of Christianity on Christian threads.
See bald faced discrimination and preferential treatment.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by sokar(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2018

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by jegz25(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
These guys are so stupid and intolerant . See them gnashing their teeth and wallowing in pains all over the thread
dont mind the hypocrites brother brother. They always hide their problems and point fingers on islam

1 Like

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by nathdim: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2018
jegz25:
the only hypocrites here is you Christian folks. You always talk about tolerance, but you insult Islam. Note I said hardly you see a Muslim insulting Christans but you people do it all the time. So who are the hypocrites and intolerant people here?
am not a religious person have you bothered to ask why is always islam not just on nairaland but around the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by papalbulI: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2018
BalleyB:
Religion of peace?

Even ogun worshippers wouldn't castigate but being a violent religion, I expect nothing less.

No wonder Nairaland wants people to swear to Allah before commenting on these dumb threads
and you'll be ban for this

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by laydoh(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2018
why is it that on every muslim thread,you will always see bigotry,slandering,painment and insecurity coming mostly from christians.it has been stated clearly that there is no COMPULSION IN RELIGION. The xtians will be the first to comment with their barking,you are the hypocrites here.There is no competition between the religion.instead of dumping your frustration here,why dont people find something better to do.

3 Likes

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2018
Dindondin:
Rashduct4luv, every sane Christian ladies know that they should avoid fornication, sex during monthly periods, consumption of alcohol, eating of pork cause they can contact tape worm etc. Muslims doesn't need to scan too much before getting wives cos no sane Christian ll marry them.
Your daughters of Islam, the slay queen Ahlajas that wear very tight cloths that reveals all their body anatomy with hijab are the ones you all Muslims should be marrying.
The no 1 problem of Islam is hypocrisy.
You guys are holier than thou!
But v forgotten that you can't eat your cake & have it. If you can't marry Christians without drama or forcing them to be Muslims, Christian girls too don't care about dating Muslims. The world is large for everyone to do what they like. SAY NO TO COMPULSION of religion. This post has shown your reasoning faculty. Its filled with regrets that everyone ain't Muslims & ll never be.
Lastly, Rasheed, your bros in the North & some part of Nigeria still abduct Christian girls & forcefully convert & marry them. The wrath of Jehovah is one them.

1. Jehovah get wrath?

2. Christians cant marry Muslims. And i said Muslims shouldnt marry Christians. Please where is hypocrisy?

3. I can't marry a christian or a tight fitted dressed Alhaja, slay Alhaja or body revealing Alhaja! Only an unserious Muslim would marry those ones unless they repent. If you had read the post well, you would have found that a Muslim is bound to strive and marry a religious lady for wife!

4. Abduction of ladies is not part of our code in Islam. And this is a lie from the pit of hell. Why have Muslims from other parts not abducted your families?

1 Like

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by ChampagnePapiii(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Stranac:
Dumb Allah

Terrorists

so Your maker is dumb and a terrorist? ehn?? (Astaghfirulah) True guidance fall on you.... Labasa torun insha Allaah my friend!!

1 Like

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by sceyd(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2018
First we must understand that Christians aren't part of the people of scriptures (أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ), forget the English translation of the Quran. So it's not allowed to marry them. A Christian lady must have willingly and genuinely believed in the oness of Allah, and his prophet, and *unconditionally* accept Islam in totality, to be eligible for a Muslim brother. Allah definitely knows best, except the ones that don't understand his words (Quran).

1 Like

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by molas02: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2018
drpips1:
Silly bigotry thread, many words, many lies, how have islam contribute to world progress in any way if not all this wack stuff, i urge all Non - Muslims to pick an English quran to know more about the hatred allah have for them..
yes bro, have got one.................allah tin na wa ooo
anytime i see "peace be unto him" i quickly say in my heart that "may he never know peace for eternity" the muhamad has realy cause a great calamity *Islambadgidigan*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
So many pained intolerant Christians on this thread .
Go to hell! All of you!
Jesus Christ can save you from your comatoes allah and his jihadist house boy muhaMAD. Islam already is a religion of terrorist globally. How can you judge that? Hell be upon you all

6 Likes

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2018
I'm a Muslim but I think religion is really affecting African countries especially Nigeria.......I can't be brainwashed by all this epistle you post there...i will marry any lady I loved and feel Comfortable with wether she is a Christian or Muslim....i cannot let any religion control the way I live my life.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by xyz123456: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Bro, anyone who believes that God sent another God to earth to die for sin cos God cannot just forgive without shedding blood is very stupid

3 Likes

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by NobodyKnows(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Jesus Christ can save you from your comatoes allah and his jihadist house boy muhaMAD. Islam already is a religion of terrorist globally. How can you judge that? Hell be upon you all
Jesus Christ can save me?
From what exactly?
Please answer my question . Lmao
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by laydoh(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2018
papalbulI:
yeroba Muslims carry this Muslim thing for head more than real Muslim sef
so yoruba muslims are nt muslims

1 Like

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Religion of hell from arab to africa

Jihadist and terrorist globally renowed

Hell be upon allah and muhamad

6 Likes

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by xyz123456: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
So many pained intolerant Christians on this thread .
Go to hell! All of you!
That's their final abode before. Very intolerant people

1 Like

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by xyz123456: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Jesus Christ can save me?
From what exactly?
Please answer my question . Lmao
He can't even save himself on the cross...mtchew

1 Like

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by molas02: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2018
jegz25:
the only hypocrites here is you Christian folks. You always talk about tolerance, but you insult Islam. Note I said hardly you see a Muslim insulting Christans but you people do it all the time. So who are the hypocrites and intolerant people here?
kiss my middle finger
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by tartar9(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2018
See them.These same xtian idiots were the one's lamenting when tinubus wife was ordained a pastor just because she was married to a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by NobodyKnows(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2018
xyz123456:

He can't even save himself on the cross...mtchew
I tire o my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Pork Haram? / Why Will Sultan Always Be The One To Declare Fasting For A Whole Nation..? / ABU TALIB - Beloved Uncle Of Muhammad( Mu'min Or Kafir?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.