Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) (20054 Views)

Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting / Why Muslim Have No Sit In The Mosque / The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Jesus Christ can save me?
From what exactly?
Please answer my question . Lmao
from eternal condemnation in abyss and hades.
Seek him today,and your soul will be saved. Jesus is the life that made muhamad from the dust and muhamad died without rising.

It a pity arab brought religious slavery to you instead of education and civilization

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by NobodyKnows(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Seek him today,and your soul will be saved. Jesus is the life that made muhamad from the dust and muhamad died without rising.

It a pity arab brought religious slavery to you instead of education and civilization
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by xyz123456: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2018
drpips1:
Silly bigotry thread, many words, many lies, how have islam contribute to world progress in any way if not all this wack stuff, i urge all Non - Muslims to pick an English quran to know more about the hatred allah have for them..
Did Christians contribute to world progress more than Muslims?? Most of the scientists now are Atheists. The only thing Christian contributed is killing scientists before. Please learn..

1 Like

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by xyz123456: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Lilisticlili:

Slavery?? coming from a Christian after what the colonial master did in Africa. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by apcmustwin(f): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2018
Yes
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by laydoh(m): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
I'm a Muslim but I think religion is really affecting African countries especially Nigeria.......I can't be brainwashed by all this epistle you post there...i will marry any lady I loved and feel Comfortable with wether she is a Christian or Muslim....i cannot let any religion control the way I live my life.
is anyone forcing you? it your life na,you live it.i also had a xtian gf,so dont come here and lament as if someone put a hook around your neck.
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by xyz123456: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
I'm a Muslim but I think religion is really affecting African countries especially Nigeria.......I can't be brainwashed by all this epistle you post there...i will marry any lady I loved and feel Comfortable with wether she is a Christian or Muslim....i cannot let any religion control the way I live my life.

Thats not true. How is religion affecting Africans?? The problem is bad leaders. It's simple. Most Nigerian politicians don't even have any religion. UAE, Qatar et.c also are religious but they have good leaders. Stop blaming religion. If All Africans become atheist today, will it remove the selfishness of our leader or if our forefathers were atheist will it stop Europe from enslaving them and stealing African resources??
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by skolawale(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=Rashduct4luv post=70683800]Wants to marry Christian woman

I like one girl, and we are gonna get WED in future. My parents are fully agreed with my decision, so her parents. Everything is going alright. The problem I am encounted with is, "She is Christian."

While discussing with each others, I have asked her to Embrace ISLAM, And I have been given many information regarding islam so she can understand each and everything, It seems she doesnt want to EMBRACE islam. As she said " I am very very strong christian, I just cannot accept any faith than christianity, I cannot become muslim. She doesnt eat pork, nor, does she drinks, She is a Chaste lady with her true feelings and a Clean heart.

This is true that she has nothing against my faith. She is agree to accept me with my faith and she wants me accept her with her faith, and the children would be MUSLIMS. This is what we have decided so far. Some of my friend adviced me to FORCE her to EMBRACE ISLAM, Like threaten "I won't marry you if you dont Embrace islam" This is what my friend adviced me, But as far as I realize, This wouldnt be fair at all. please Tellme Should i force her to become muslim? I guess, to embrace islam she must have the feelings that ALLAH is one and she should have the real feelings instead of fake feelings.

I dont want to force her cause I scare, that IF she becomes muslim JUST to show me, JUST to get married with me, Its gonna be SIN on me. I want she to become muslim from her true feelings and real feelings with that ALLAH is one and he is the god. I am trying my best to provide her knowledge of islam and to showing her the right path. Please tellme Should i force her?

IF she refuses to embrace Islam, Can i marry her? Can I and her get married and lives as husband and wife?.

Praise be to Allaah.

Allaah has permitted us to marry Jewish and Christian woman, on condition that they are chaste and avoid zina (unlawful sexual relations), and that the wali (guardian) of that Christian woman is a Muslim. Evidence here can be found in Al-Maa'idah 5:5.

What is meant by chaste is refraining from zina (unlawful sexual relationships).

However, we do not advise you to marry a non-Muslim woman, nor do we advise you to marry just any Muslim woman. For married life is not based only on beauty and attraction, rather the wise Muslim must look with insight at what is beyond that, because he needs to be sure that his house will be looked after in his absence, and he needs to bring up his children, and he will not be able to find that or other things which every wise husband seeks, except with a religious Muslim woman. This is the advice of our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A woman may be married for four reasons: her wealth, her lineage, her beauty and her religious commitment. Choose the one who is religious, may your hands be rubbed with dust [i.e., may you prosper].”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4802; Muslim, 1466).

Al-Nawawi said:

The correct meaning of this hadeeth is that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was describing what people usually do, for they seek these four characteristics, the last of which in their view is religious commitment, but you, the one who is seeking guidance, should look for a wife who is religious. But this is not an absolute command.

This hadeeth encourages keeping company with people who are religiously committed in all things, because the one who keeps company with them will benefit from their good attitude and morals, their blessing and their good ways, and he will be safe from mischief at their hands.

Sharh Muslim, 10/52

But marriage to women of the People of the Book leads to a great deal of mischief and trouble, such as:

1. He may have to be courteous to this wife of his at the expense of his religion, especially if she is “very committed” to her own religion. This may mean that she will hang up crosses and go to the church, and the children will not be safe in this environment. This can be seen in the lives of famous Muslims who married Christian ladies.

2. She is not going to wash properly after finishing her period, or tell him not to have intercourse with her when she is menstruating; she is going to make him do something that is wrong according to sharee’ah and cause him physical harm.

3. He is going to be put in an embarrassing situation because of her careless attitude concerning dress and her mixing with men and speaking to them.

4. The states and governments of these women of the Book will be on their side and will give them custody of the children if differences arise and divorce takes place. This will cause these children to be lost and to fall into kufr. Such cases are too well known to need mentioning here and too many to count.

One of the poets said:

“Marriage to a Christian is an abhorrent action which leads to the kufr of the children for sure.

Whoever accepts for a child of his to be a kaafir is himself a kaafir, even if he claims to be a Muslim.

A man may become a kaafir, following his wife, and enter the Fire of Hell forever.

You must look for one who is religiously committed, if you want a sound marriage.

Forget about the people of kufr and beware of marrying them, for that will lead to a lot of evil.

The children of such a marriage will not be guided; they will swell the ranks of evildoers.

Secondly:

It is not permissible for you to force your Christian wife – if you do marry her – to become Muslim. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taaghoot [falsehood, false gods] and believes in Allaah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allaah is All-Hearer, All-Knower”

[al-Baqarah 2:256]

Ibn Katheer said:

Allaah says: “There is no compulsion in religion” meaning: do not force anyone to enter Islam, for it is obvious and clear, and its proof and evidence are apparent. There is no need to force anyone to enter it, rather whomever Allaah guides to Islam and opens his heart to it and illuminates his insight will enter it with conviction; but whoever Allaah makes blind in his heart and seals his hearing and insight will not benefit from being compelled to enter the religion by force. They said that the reason for the revelation of this verse was concerning some people among the Ansaar, even though this ruling is general.

Tasfeer Ibn Katheer, 1/311

We advise you – once again (he who wishes to marry a Kitabi) – to leave the Kitabi woman and to pray to Allaah to guide his heart to that which is in the best interests of your religion. So long as you give her up for the sake of Allaah, then you should be certain that Allaah will replace her for you with someone better, for whoever gives up something for the sake of Allaah, Allaah will compensate him with something better.

Brother In Islam, i have something to comment on ya post:

The are not what we need as a Country, these re post that can go a Long way causing Hatred in Mind of a Common Nigerian.
Find about Islam, if u need Advice on what Almighty Allah as said on Marrying other Religion, why not asking a fellow Muslims or Ask within your Islam Family and decide on your Own rather than bringing to the Air to cause Issues.

And this would not get you the advice you need rather, it has shown that your Religion is One sided and given People impression that Islam Is Bad which is not.

Am not criticizing any one or Religion, and i would advice anyone reading this that God owns all Religion, Why on earth do You Want to Fight for GOD. Let Love Ourself no Matter Religion says.

Am a dedicated Muslims, i have my Mother to be a Good Christian and Loving, go to her church whenever she has something to do, play my Role as a Good Son & she does same too, family of both religion. We both celebrate One n Other Festi period like others re not coming.

*Say No 2 religion Fight, God Owns Religion, remember No1 can Satisfy God.
*Love ya Family no matter Religion
*Marry any1 that Makes you Happy & You both have common Goal for Life

Pls Note: Islam re not Terrorist and Christian re Not too. It is what our Bad Rulers instead of Leaders has done that is paying Us Back, Let Join Hand to Fight Them.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by buJu234: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Muslims why not focus on value addition to the world..

This is why the Jews are beating Muslims come rain come Sun..

Jews focus on adding value to the world in financing, technologies, humanity etc.

Not worrying about some religious traditions that is grossly irrelevant in the 21st century.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2018
xyz123456:

Slavery?? coming from a Christian after what the colonial master did in Africa. Hypocrite
if only you and Nobody will explain this satanic term "Jihad" and "religion of peace" and explain corollation with both

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=skolawale post=70775282][/quote] i sheded light tears reading this,if only your fellow muslims "read this" if only they will explain the term "jihad to correlate with "religion of peace"

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Stranac:
We don't want terrorists as partner either

Yet your men clamour to marry Muslim women
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Dindondin(m): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

1. Jehovah get wrath?

2. Christians cant marry Muslims. And i said Muslims shouldnt marry Christians. Please where is hypocrisy?

3. I can't marry a christian or a tight fitted dressed Alhaja, slay Alhaja or body revealing Alhaja! Only an unserious Muslim would marry those ones unless they repent. If you had read the post well, you would have found that a Muslim is bound to strive and marry a religious lady for wife!

4. Abduction of ladies is not part of our code in Islam. And this is a lie from the pit of hell. Why have Muslims from other parts not abducted your families?
Look at this boy. Rasheed am gonna reveal your lies with evidence asap. As for point no 1-3 you should v been direct with your initial post whereby you won't slander Christians as the only ones engaged in eating pork, fornication, alcoholism etc. Common sense should tell you that all of them cuts across all religions. As for your point no 4, I ll be back with national newspapers facts on Christian girls abducted by Muslims & forced into Islam & marriage across the country.

Updated

Here are links, facts that Muslims not only in Nigeria but other parts of the world enjoy abducting Christian girls & forcing them to marriage & embrace Islam.

1. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/199307-breaking-abducted-bayelsa-girl-leaves-kano-tight-security.html

2. https://naijagists.com/photos-14-year-old-underage-christian-girl-forced-to-marry-76-year-old-emir-of-katsina/

3. http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Christian-girl-abducted,-converted-and-forced-to-marry-a-Muslim-in-Lahore-30237.html

Shame on you Imam Rasheed. You are just a pained boy who's mad the whole world can't be in Islam. With due respect to sane Muslims worldwide, they don't compel people to religion or marriage or discriminate against non Muslims.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Dindondin(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2018
jegz25:
the only hypocrites here is you Christian folks. You always talk about tolerance, but you insult Islam. Note I said hardly you see a Muslim insulting Christans but you people do it all the time. So who are the hypocrites and intolerant people here?
you are the hypocrite. the op rashduct4luv is the CEO of today's hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by blackfase(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2018
Useless head-slammers and religious xombies, they never fail to amaze. Nonsense! Bleep Y'all and ur Mohammed...

3 Likes

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hanseel1:
Must she become a Muslim before you can marry her? this is absolute bullshît.

Fashola's wife is still a Christian. I find those guys who convert to Islam because of marriage really disgusting .

You shouldn't convert to Islam or Christianity before they'll allow you to marry one of them.
I've come to understand that Islam and it's many dumb rules are meant for poverty stricken Muslims. You'll never see the wealthy Muslims following these dumb rules as guides. Imagine Christian threads are free for all to come in and comment but Seun forces Christians to agree to one bullsh!t oath to comment on an Islamic thread. Bunch of hypocritical bigots they all are.

6 Likes

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
laydoh:
why is it that on every muslim thread,you will always see bigotry,slandering,painment and insecurity coming mostly from christians.it has been stated clearly that there is no COMPULSION IN RELIGION. The xtians will be the first to comment with their barking,you are the hypocrites here.There is no competition between the religion.instead of dumping your frustration here,why dont people find something better to do.

It is because you guys are always OBSESSED with us. If you've noticed, nobody comments on those threads that are purely ISLIMEIC. They are always so dry and boring. All those threads that talk about "how to perform Salat" and "how to maintain your Deen" which are purely MUDSLIME doctrines don't attract any attention. But when MUDSLIMES want to attract our attention, they quickly bring up a useless topic like this.
MUDSLIMES see nothing wrong in kidnapping little Christian girls and raping them into becoming MOOSLIMS, but if a Christian man with honest intentions wants to marry a MUDSLIME woman, they will rather kill their daughter and call it "honour killing" than allow her to marry a KUFFAR (an unbeliever).
Mind you, if I had my way, I wouldn't want Christians and MUDSLIMES to live in the same country. You guys can have your country, and we can have ours.

7 Likes

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by supermanng(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mille:
I'm going to accept this useless declaration to input my mind.

Sometimes when I read some posts on this Islamic section, I find it hard to believe that all humans were born with a brain to think independently.

Imagine saying "children of such marriages will not be guided" when you lot get married to 11 and 12 year olds, hence leaving children to guide children.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by sulasa07(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
ednut1:
There are many muslims with xtain wives and they are happy. Ur opinion is irrelevant to reality. Go tell tinubu amosun or atiku to chase away their xtain wives
Not all bearing Muslim names are Muslim
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by laydoh(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

It is because you guys are always OBSESSED with us. If you've noticed, nobody comments on those threads that are purely ISLIMEIC. They are always so dry and boring. All those threads that talk about "how to perform Salat" and "how to maintain your Deen" which are purely MUDSLIME doctrines don't attract any attention. But when MUDSLIMES want to attract our attention, they quickly bring up a useless topic like this.
MUDSLIMES see nothing wrong in kidnapping little Christian girls and raping them into becoming MOOSLIMS, but if a Christian man with honest intentions wants to marry a MUDSLIME woman, they will rather kill their daughter and call it "honour killing" than allow her to marry a KUFFAR (an unbeliever).
Mind you, if I had my way, I wouldn't want Christians and MUDSLIMES to live in the same country. You guys can have your country, and we can have ours.

First of all,define obsession.
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
laydoh:
First of all,define obsession.

Right from scratch, your "prophet" created a religion where he stole important religious figures from Judaism and Christianity and reinvented them as MUDSLIMES. He could have created a religion which stands on its own, but he chose not to. After claiming that his crackpot, imaginary "god" is the same one that Christians and Jews worship, did he really expect Christians and Jews to say nothing about the insult he brought on their respective faiths by trying to link his pagan "god" with the God of Christianity?

Secondly, you guys have chosen to follow in the footsteps of your "prophet" by obsessing over everything Christian. Whenever a Christian holy day comes around like Christmas or Easter, MUDSLIMES start scrambling around for Hadiths and Fatwas explaining why they it is "haram" to felicitate with Christians. But funnily enough, on this forum during the just concluded Eid, the same MUDSLIMES who said it was haram to even greet a Christian on Easter or Christmas, put up a thread advising Christians on gifts that they can give to MUDSLIMES during the Eid! It just goes to show how classless and tasteless your "religion" is. MUDSLIMES are asking Christians to give rams as gifts during the Eid festival, while telling themselves that it is haram to reciprocate that same gesture towards Christians during Christian festivals.

If you want Christians to stay away from your threads on NL, it's very simple: Stop mentioning us, our faith or our scriptures in your threads and concentrate on your usual 72 virgins crap and you'll never hear from us again. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by doskie(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Stranac:
We don't want terrorists as partner either
most of the girls rushing me are christians. let them leave me alone!
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Aeman(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
I am not a Muslim, but the fact is that you should not be blinded by religious fanatism or sentiments, let me ask something; do you know what religion fasholas wife is?, do you the the religion of tinubus wife? Do you know the religion of late emir ado bayero of kano his first wife?? If you don't? Do your home work! But if you do? Ask yourself why? Because these guys are inflencial in the society.
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by Turantula(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Am sure the devil will be scared of this religion. WTF!
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
BalleyB:
Religion of peace?

Even ogun worshippers wouldn't castigate but being a violent religion, I expect nothing less.

No wonder Nairaland wants people to swear to Allah before commenting on these dumb threads

In other news, christ embassy beats man to death. stupiid hypocrites
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mille:
I'm going to accept this useless declaration to input my mind.

Sometimes when I read some posts on this Islamic section, I find it hard to believe that all humans were born with a brain to think independently.

Imagine saying "children of such marriages will not be guided" when you lot get married to 11 and 12 year olds, hence leaving children to guide children.

Still better than the way your grandparents go about rrapong your mothers. Grass eaters claiming to have brain cheesy
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
blindjustice13:
religion of piss. bigoted terrorists killing and maiming in the name of religion. psychopaths and serial killers by birth have found a safe haven and a reason to be who they were born to be under this so called religion of piss,mteeeeew.

You don't want Muslims guys to marry Christian ladies(probably because they are matured to know right from wrong)but you encourage your old men to kidnap,rape and forcefully marry underaged Christian girls, e.g Ese and the likes ,nonsense pedophiles.

Shut up. its a well known fact that christians rape more minors than any other group of people(check nairaland crime section). Even from the beginning your god rraped mary to give birth to his bastard son. I wonder why a muslim would even bother to marry christians who lose virginity at the age of 12 due to moral decay.

I would rather follow the religion of piss than to go about eating grass and detol because of one scammer. uncivilised animals
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bolowolowo:
My fellow Nairalanders,

If you want to see why the almajiri North is the most underdeveloped region and the toilet of Nigeria, just read this foolish man's post.

Do not mind that stupid declaration.

Which region is developed in Nigeria? fool
Re: Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Jesus Christ can save you from your comatoes allah and his jihadist house boy muhaMAD. Islam already is a religion of terrorist globally. How can you judge that? Hell be upon you all
Lol yet countries like china are banning you. Go and find out about hitler. The worst killer ever to exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Pork Haram? / Why Will Sultan Always Be The One To Declare Fasting For A Whole Nation..? / ABU TALIB - Beloved Uncle Of Muhammad( Mu'min Or Kafir?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.