Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta (41911 Views)

Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) / Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by seyizma(m): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Elslim: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2018
y
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Mikepenny5(m): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Finally a good news from Nigeria university
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by excomarow(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2018
kodded:
does that mean that the price of fowl will reduce ?

cheesy

Bros I dey hail ooo
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by watchindelta(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2018
WHERE IS THE PIC
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by twilliamx(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Until this chicken is sacrificed in my name & I have tasted it, I don't believe this.

How are we sure it's not the product of a man's semen in a chicken? I don't trust Afonjas. angry

So Luciferchristi is a Igbo, hmmm. Not surprised, with the level crime those guys commit, am not surprised that the devil � resides there.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by MediahelmNG: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2018
nice one grin
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by cardoso514: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Congrats FUNAAB

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by winkmart: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2018
That school made me. Thank God I chose UNAAB

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by israelmao(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2018
This is great and it should not end here.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2018
This is a very good development. I love indigenous chicken as it's low in fat, more nutritious and hardy than it's exotic cousin!

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by proffemi: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2018
Opinionated:

BACK-UP SCIENTISTS ARE:
MR. Olaiwola Ogunpaimo (M.Ag. Animal Breeding)
Mr. Henry Ojoawo (M.Ag. Animal Breeding)
Miss. Damilola Osinbowale (M.Ag Animal Breeding)
Mr. Michael Oyekanmi MBA (Hatchery and Farm Manager)

Back-up scientists? You mean, like, those who would take over if any of the main scientists were to kick, say, the bucket?
Lol. No such thing mate.
Perhaps you should go with "graduate research assistants" or "graduate researchers" (assuming they are not full-time academic staff).

This is not meant to be a diss; just seem to have woken up in a mischievous mood today.

Congrats to FUNAAB btw.

2 Likes

Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by barragan: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2018
The back up scientists aka masters students probably did the bulk of the work.
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by EINSTEINPG: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Foreign universities are making waves in quantum physics and cosmology , A Nigerian university is here developing chickens.
But the school main specialty is agriculture. Why muddling things up with over sabi?

Abeg may those so-called universities of technology justify their existence with groundbreaking discoveries in quantum physics and cosmology.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by ollygee2008(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2018
Where is the chicken, and two, what is the chicken name?
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by emperor03: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2018
okwabayi:

Selective breeding is an otherwise natural form of gene modification. It poses no health risk to humans.
It may to the animals in question. Manipulated mate selection to result in the birth of larger sized offspring may result in livestock which grow so big their hearts give out before full adulthood. I know some of my broilers died from heart attacks a little after the eighth week mark.

this is interesting, can you throw more light please.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Princecharming01(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2018
You are on point

OoshaRe:
Greatest FUNAAB!!!!

Prof Adebambo!!!! That woman is a genius abeg. colanim's finest
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by linkszelda: 8:16am On Aug 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Foreign universities are making waves in quantum physics and cosmology , A Nigerian university is here developing chickens.
And what research have you done in even developing your own life. You guys just keep wailing and frustrating yourselves.

Please you can start your own research on quantum physics as you can see someone decided to introduce a new specie

4 Likes

Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by butterfly777(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2018
Important question: can this FUNAAB ALPHA be classified as a GMO?
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by dreamangel: 8:16am On Aug 29, 2018
kodded:
does that mean that the price of fowl will reduce ?
For where?
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by ajayiopy: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2018
THIS IS WHAT I NEED IN A WOMAN.NOT SLAYING AROUND

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by dreamangel: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Widen your reading activity. Those same foreign Universities have broken barriers in Agriculture including chicken production.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Offpoint: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

gringrin lol, bros NAIJA matter tire me, in 2018 where the world is advancing in technology, we're here celebrating new breed of Chickensgringrin
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by adeolu21: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

They performed wonderfully because that is their area of specialization. Let those in Physics u mentioned do the same, We would celebrate them.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by GetCofOProperty: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2018
This is a very good development as Nigeria's contribution through research to agriculture and to the world at large. Congratulations to the tram, congrats to FUNAB & Congrats to Nigeria.
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Ifelover(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2018
job weldone
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Seun4blue(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2018
Wow... That's wonderful Congratulations for adding improvement to human existence
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2018
fratermathy:

I won't sacrifice it to you again. Do you like hippopotamus saliva instead?
for. Autumn and spring??
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2018
ABU was the first to come up with something like this in 2001. The rest of Nigeria universities are playing catch up,ABU naturally ahead.
Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Mankosi: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2018
That's means they manufactured a chicken. Which is fake because it's only God that creates.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by thunderbabs: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2018
Until the village gods eat their first share and nothing happens to dem will i touch d new breed.

I know d village gods ill be making special chicken orders now cheesy

Jus playing oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG / Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate / If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.