Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans (44522 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by wizod(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
may ur enemies be ashamed like buhari
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Franzinni: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
TEYA:

Kenyans are criticising their president for twisting his tongue trying to sound American and people like you are hailing him for doing so. Lol Funny Nigerians.
my brother go watch it and gather points for criticism... Until then the man... Stand fit... Unlike the lifeless one.... Who can not fronounce ....sinfle...feee
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by 2shure: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
he was too nervous
and kept acting like trump was God
see as he grab handshake like say na iron.
he was eida too nervous
or too excited
when trump said he shud speak
he wanted to stand up.
africans wit over sabi
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Tonimordred(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
I knw sey 1day 1day bubu wil make us proud
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by OyinO: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nothing but colonial mentality. Can Trump speak any of their indigenous KENYAN LANGUAGES FLAWFULLY? Not to talk of flawlessly. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
ashacot:
So having American Accent now means good leadership.

AFRICA WHO DID THIS TO YOU?

@musicwriter
Sorry dear bro for calling you here...but this is a good place to drop the link to your book and make your "woke" contributions. One day soon I pray, the people of Nairaland and Naija social media will wake up to the truth and bombard the world with what we know, (I learnt that Naija has a solid acid Twitter voice for instance)
Imagine the voice of Nigeria on the world social media streets, asking questions about the issues that you raise, issues that I realized and which chilled my soul
We shall be the children of God we are exactly meant to me, someday. I know I get too preachy shaa, one cannot help it

Modified- I see the thread has reached four pages. Maybe next time/thread. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by dayoyak: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Africans always celebrating mediocrity.
Seriously
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by dayoyak: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
ashacot:

Probably it's a cursed...may God help us all
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Franzinni: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]dumb shith.ead with corrupted 2kb brain.

If you have any brain to comprehend the initial post you jumped on to like a mad dog suffering from rabbies, you would have known that the post was referring to the fact that speaking in American accent is not measure of intelligence or a big deal..

But then, due to your lack of intelligence and your wanton need to defend your slave masters, you jumped on to my post like a thriced accursed imp to say nonsense.

Lookface before you quote next time you piece of sheit.
i am schooling you and it brings me joy... To know that you accuse someone for speaking in a way he actually knows how t speak as slave mentality and you express your mental myopia in English is the height of a two faced piece of cow poop but then.... I understand how hard it is for your 10 terabyte brain to see the 2kb point so I'll just leave you to enjoy your cyclic redundancy... If Kenyatta vex you.... No vex ... I apologize on him behalf... He didn't mean to hahahahahaha slave master general... Radio mai jini
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by EvilMetahuman: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
[s]
Franzinni:
i am schooling you and it brings me joy... To know that you accuse someone for speaking in a way he actually knows how t speak as slave mentality and you express your mental myopia in English is the height of a two faced piece of cow poop but then.... I understand how hard it is for your 10 terabyte brain to see the 2kb point so I'll just leave you to enjoy your cyclic redundancy... If Kenyatta vex you.... No vex ... I apologize on him behalf... He didn't mean to hahahahahaha slave master general... Radio mai jini
[/s]ignoring fools.

Especially fools that cannot differentiate between writing or speaking in English and speaking in accent..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by stagger: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
lonlytroy:
In Trump's voice "kai Aboki, pay the money" grin
But what will happen to the helicopters and nuclear weapon bubu ordered for? No body is talking about it or has someone been scammed as usual?

They are to be delivered in 2020. This one na real pay before service.
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by PRESHRUNYI(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
meolaniyi:
i did not see those kenyans abusing there president, Nigerians take Note

Because he was eloquent in his speech unlike ur president who went and exhibit an ultra hyper level of mumuism
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Xedy(f): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
ashacot:

ur grandfather
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Franzinni: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]ignoring fool.

Especially fools that cannot differentiate between writing or speaking in English and speaking in accent..
guy your grammatical assistant has departed from you because I can detect a dip in your iQ... Please call them back... Please
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by bobnatlo(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
4601CE:
It Excites Kenyans??
That means he normally doesn’t have that accent and he had to fake it to impress cheesy
He doesn't have to, he schooled their

I've got close families that schooled here and are either working or lecturing abroad now.

It's normal for them to speak normal nija english n pidgin when interacting with us but will speak fluent foreign assent at work place or when delivering seminars there.

It's almost automatic for them and it's all for better communication with colleagues there. If u don't they'll keep asking u to repeat ur words n reading ur lips to understand what u saying.

So chill it's just normal for uhurru to switch when speaking to keyans or interacting with foreigners.

I'm surprised u guys are reacting this way. Even okonjo iweala, sowore, Fela kuti and host of others do that.

If PMB is still a past HOS and in daura, then no qualms. But as a president??
It's minus for him period
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by EvilMetahuman: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Franzinni:
guy your grammatical assistant has departed from you because I can detect a dip in your iQ... Please call them back... Please
fhuck off my mention!

Attention seeking slimeball.
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Sarang(f): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Rubbish! Who American accent epp?

Nah kwontri accent go help you nah lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by InvertedHammer: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
johnmattew:
Canadian president was in America last year, he spoke in French instead of English. that's because he is a French Canadian.... when last did y see theresa may speaking English with American accent*?.... inferiority complex if Kenyatta smells
/
A beggar has no choice.

When was the last time Canadian President went to London for medical solutions?

Stop comparing countries with zoo. Take it or leave it, US is 100x better than Kenya or Nigeria. If it pains you, hold your leaders accountable. Greatness is not by wishful thinking.

An American pastor was held in Turkey and that caused a lot of spat between US and Turkey that the latter's economy took a hit this month. A thousand Nigerians can be killed and Buhari won't bat an eyelid. Your leaders are the ones telling the world that you are inferior beings.

/

3 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by bobnatlo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sarang:

Nah kwontri accent go help you nah lipsrsealed
Lol!
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Fitbillionairep: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
but why must africans try to please whites? shit like this pisses me off. man i got the american accent and shit. but when ever i am at the airport, i make sure i use the thickest nigerian accent to talk to them white fuckers. if you cant understand me , then go and learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by bobnatlo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
A beggar has no choice.

When was the last time Canadian President went to London for medical solutions?

Stop comparing countries with zoo. Take it or leave it, US is 100x better than Kenya or Nigeria. If it pains you, hold your leaders accountable. Greatness is not by wishful thinking.

/
My guy tell them

Yeye n clueless lots

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Franzinni: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
fhuck off my mention!

Attention seeking slimeball.
you too slow to have a mention but I'll gladly fhuck off... You are too intellectually boring... I need a challenge bruh.angulu
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Sarang(f): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
but why must africans try to please whites? shit like this pisses me off. man i got the american accent and shit. but when ever i am at the airport, i make sure i use the thickest nigerian accent to talk to them white fuckers. if you cant understand me , then go and learn

Racism!!
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by madridsta007(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
I just have this feeling that America will be actively involved in 2019 election .I see a fanatical Christian driving home a fanatical Muslim to daura

I'm not sure they will.
Buhari in place is what the West's foreign policy would want for Nigeria.
A stable Nigeria would mean a growing economy, a Nigeria which will dominate West Africa economically and militarily, and a Nigeria whose leadership will inspire other African countries leading to a slow but gradual decolonization. The West wont want this.
That was why the US and the UK helped install Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by rock003: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
I just have this feeling that America will be actively involved in 2019 election .I see a fanatical Christian driving home a fanatical Muslim to daura

I don't see that happening
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by rock003: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ipob pigs and conquered mentality..

Weird miscreants.

A pig has a brain, but a zombie is brainless. Which would you rather be? Or are you too daft to give an answer?
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by GAJIT: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
meolaniyi:
i did not see those kenyans abusing there president, Nigerians take Note

why would they abuse him when he is not lifeless?!
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by PreciousBro: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ipob pigs and conquered mentality..

Weird miscreants.

When will you ever give coherent statements devoid of tribalism, nepotism and wanton foolishness against your own people you wantoner. You Fuçking Stockholm syndicate. What concerns Ipob or your great grand father's cousins called pigs here?

By the way, is that you @Pic ? Why don't you visit me let's get lipids off you with a díçk. No surgery. My name is Gym.
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by michoim(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Does that translate to good leadership?
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by uuzba(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
undecided
czarina:
Inferiority complex at its peak! Talk about colonial mentality.

I like the fact that he's articulate but what the hell?

How do they say, "what the hell" in your traditional language?

You are here using American slang and pointing finger at others.
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by uuzba(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
michoim:
Does that translate to good leadership?

It translates to Education.
And and the ability to take positive advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Raid Gay Wedding In Uganda, Arrest 44 / China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) / Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.