Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended (9311 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Takeit2017(m): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Dear men, is this true?

More @: http://trendzbase..com/2018/08/see-what-ladys-boyfriend-told-her-after.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
True to some extent.
But not all men are deceitful smiley

21 Likes

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by agbonkamen(f): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
Awon useless men

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by MufasaRebirth: 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Bitter Truth !!

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by pocohantas(f): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Not just men. It is a general problem ; daily calls, gifts, the sex is mind-blowing, never forgetting birthdays, weekly anniversaries, early morning text messages, voice notes... and then, see finish sets in grin.

You start reducing it all, you suddenly remember you have a job and you're or should be busy. Now, you both are tolerating each other.
The way the cookie crumbles...

The one that annoys me pass, has to be those ones that say,
"It is not about you, it's me, put the blame on me angry."

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Pubichairs(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
Awon useless men
cheesy
agbonkamen:
Awon useless men
are u sure your dad isn't useless too, or is he a she-male

6 Likes

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Shugavee(f): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Takeit2017:
Dear men, is this true?

More @: http://trendzbase..com/2018/08/see-what-ladys-boyfriend-told-her-after.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
very true

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Shugavee(f): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Not just men. It is a general problem ; daily calls, gifts, never forgetting birthdays, weekly anniversaries, early morning text messages, voice notes... and then, see finish sets in grin.

You start reducing it all, you now remember you have a job and you're or should be busy.

"It is not about you, it's me, put the blame on me."
as in ehn!! That’s why no matter how nice u r to me at first,, dating u hv to be morally right to me first,, not just love,,, so when he fucck up I know it was a logical decision!!! Men hv this bad character,,, they ain’t as good as they were in the beginning

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by agbonkamen(f): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Pubichairs:
cheesy are u sure your dad isn't useless too, or is he a she-male
i think your dad should be grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
It takes emotional intelligence to remain in love. This is what many lack.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by pocohantas(f): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shugavee:
as in ehn!! That’s why no matter how nice u r to me at first,, dating u hv to be morally right to me first,, not just love,,, so when he fucck up I know it was a logical decision!!! Men hv this bad character,,, they ain’t as good as they were in the beginning

LOL. Men also say the same thing about us. I think we just get too comfortable most times, especially when we've gotten the other party to commit. You see a perfect gentleman would become a stress inducing husband, a figure8-fashion-conscious-partner gets the ring and starts expanding in a geometric progression.

We have a poor maintenance culture, it is evident in the way we treat living and non-living things grin..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Ishilove: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
majekdom2:
It takes emotional intelligence to remain in love. This is what many lack.
True

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by QueenSekxy(f): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
true but doesnt apply to all men.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Shugavee(f): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Men also say the same thing about us. I think we just get too comfortable most times, especially when we've gotten the other party to commit. You see a perfect gentleman would become a stress inducing husband, a figure8-fashion-conscious-partner gets the ring and starts expanding in a geometric progression.

We have a poor maintenance culture, it is evident in the way we treat living and non-living things grin..
lol
Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Chubhie: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Not all men are demons as being smuggled on this thread. I must also confess that if all you have to offer your man is boobs and ass, he would eventually have enough and migrate to the younger firmer and juicier ones in obedience to the animal instincts in him.

Cheat:Dazzle him mentally.

17 Likes

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shugavee:
Seriously You can't even write intelligently and yet you come here to talk nonsense and commit the fallacy of hasty generalization. . . "men have bad character" bla bla. Like you have actually dated all men to come to your conclusion.

Your command of English alone is enough to chase men away from your life.

I think you have a lot to worry about first than how supposedly bad the character of men are.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sometimes, deciding whether or not to end a relationship can be incredibly hard; there is a lot of bad, but there is also still a lot of good there. But sometimes, the way a man acts after you break up with him makes it so obvious that you made the right decision. In fact, often a man has personality traits and bad habits that we think we’re just misinterpreting, but once we call it quits, we realize, “Oh. Nevermind. I totally called it.” That’s because people show their true colors when they’re under stress, in pain, or put through a sudden and difficult change. A breakup certainly fits all of that criteria, doesn’t it? Some women dangerously think, “I can judge the way he’s acting—everybody acts crazy after a breakup.” No. They don’t. And this is a very important time to pay attention to how he’s acting because if it’s ugly, don’t consider taking that man back.

—Hanseel

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Divay22(f): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
I love you is never enough!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by mojibbz(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Not just men. It is a general problem ; daily calls, gifts, the sex is mind-blowing, never forgetting birthdays, weekly anniversaries, early morning text messages, voice notes... and then, see finish sets in grin.

You start reducing it all, you suddenly remember you have a job and you're or should be busy. Now, you both are tolerating each other.

lol this what happened between me and my recent ex. She was almost nagging me for attention then. Always calling, always texting then it started reducing and at first she was like it's school bla bla bla, later it was that her ex wants to come back in to her life and she still has some feelings for him. I broke up with her, 2 weeks later she was all sorry and misses me and wanted to get back. And then 3 weeks later back to the old ways. I just broke up with her and that was it. It was so painful though I really loved her lol.. Its all memories now

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
All men are nice at first and will remain nice as long the lady doesn't take him for granted later on and turn him to her personal bank.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Shugavee(f): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
MYND44ISANIDIOT:
Seriously You can't even write intelligently and yet you come here to talk nonsense and commit the fallacy of hasty generalization. . . "men have bad character" bla bla. Like you have actually dated all men to come to your conclusion.

Your command of English alone is enough to chase men away from your life.

I think you have a lot to worry about first than how supposedly bad the character of men are.
I take God beg u!!! No be u I follow yan, thank you! Further more,, I will write hdguvdcjhcdchyvdgjhfffvjidhivx as much as I please ,, u didn’t get me my phone or provided my data,, so either u try to understand or u move pass it,,, I am of no obligation to please u or impress u,, u are less than useless as far I am concerned. Next time when u see my comment just move on.. thanks ones more.

8 Likes

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by mojibbz(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hanseel1:
Sometimes, deciding whether or not to end a relationship can be incredibly hard; there is a lot of bad, but there is also still a lot of good there. But sometimes, the way a man acts after you break up with him makes it so obvious that you made the right decision. In fact, often a man has personality traits and bad habits that we think we’re just misinterpreting, but once we call it quits, we realize, “Oh. Nevermind. I totally called it.” That’s because people show their true colors when they’re under stress, in pain, or put through a sudden and difficult change. A breakup certainly fits all of that criteria, doesn’t it? Some women dangerously think, “I can judge the way he’s acting—everybody acts crazy after a breakup.” No. They don’t. And this is a very important time to pay attention to how he’s acting because if it’s ugly, don’t consider taking that man back.

—Hanseel
Not just guys tho. Females too.
Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Olalan(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
That's not true

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Acidosis(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Put the blame on women. Y'all are so fake, you judge men by those early gifts, those incessant calls, flowers, etc.

Men in their own discretion have mastered the arts, they know what women want so they fake it at the initial stage. You see those dinners, movies, etc? Those are never going to continue forever, so why pick a boyfriend/husband based on those movie scripts (like putting on my best clothes, expensive perfume, etc., lol)?

Same man you'll still visit someday and see the real him - the dirty armpit and boxer, the dirty kitchen that stinks like sh!t.

Any woman that wants me to take her on a fake and expensive date before I hear a YES (like most of you do) is going to wait till the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Biko I don't eat dinner with ten-tasan (ten thousand) in my house, it is not my last supper.

Many people fell in love with makeup, and those irrelevant package. It is just normal to want out when you discover the sh!ty things. While some of these things are not bad, we must constantly remind ourselves that we are faking it, and fakes don't last.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by milemimi93(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
I'm different.
Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by stanvesco(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
pocohantas:

No campaign after election
Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by majorgr: 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Takeit2017:
Dear men, is this true?

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

people don't understand that this is a sarcastic statement, what he meant was he was actually nice till he met her... in other words all men are nice till they meet that crazy lady that turns them otherwise... he was politely telling her she was crazy!!!

9 Likes

Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:15am On Aug 29, 2018
Shugavee:
women are always good as they were in the beginning?
Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Shugavee(f): 2:41am On Aug 29, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
women are always good as they were in the beginning?
yes most times,, if guys don’t change,, they wont
Re: See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended by Shugavee(f): 2:42am On Aug 29, 2018
majorgr:

people don't understand that this is a sarcastic statement, what he meant was he was actually nice till he met her... in other words all men are nice till they meet that crazy lady that turns them otherwise... he was politely telling her she was crazy!!!
lol,,, there is nothing sarcastic abt this,, he said what he said!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Result Of Sleeping With Sugar Daddies! -photo / Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.