Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 (1133 Views)

INEC Begins Review Of 2023 Polls, Says BVAS Recorded 98% success / Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) / Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by metronaija2: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Zeus Polls, an independent Europe-based pollsters has predicted that the All Progressives Congress (APC) may likely win most states in the 2019 gubernatorial elections.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that Zeus Polls correctly predicted Gov. Willie Obiano’s and Dr Kayode Fayemi’s victories in the last gubernatorial elections in Anambra and Ekiti.

The latest Zeus Polls findings signed by Tanko Suleiman, Polls Chief Operating Officer, Berlin, Germany, was made available to newsmen in Lagos on Tuesday.

The polls posited that in spite of a seemingly voters’ antipathy to the APC in the upcoming 2019 general elections, the party was favoured to win the 2019 governorship elections in key states.

It noted that 51 per cent of voters polled in Kaduna State expressed a desire to return incumbent Gov. Nasir el-Rufai come 2019.

“65 per cent of voters polled in Lagos State want incumbent Gov. Ambode returned in 2019 while 58 per cent of voters polled in Edo State say they will return incumbent Gov. Godwin Obaseki.

“In the PDP-held Rivers State, 65 per cent of voters polled do not want incumbent Gov. Nyesom Wike back in 2019, as over 47 per cent of polled voters said they will vote Tonye Princewill, a riverine aspirant of the APC if he picks the party’s ticket.

“In Kano State, only 43 per cent of voters polled are in favour of the incumbent Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje returning in 2019, as 60 per cent say they will vote for any candidate supported by former Gov Kwankwanso’s Kwankwasiyya Movement,” it stated.

http://www.metronaija.ng/zeus-polls-says-apc-will-sweep-more-states-in-2019/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

The organisation however, said that its findings on who may likely emerge as president was still uncertain but added that going forward, it would release monthly updates, on the continuous exhaustive polling on the 2019 Elections.
Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by Kyase(m): 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin
We know Zeus.
Only Hades online polls is saying otherwise.
Sai baba all the way....

2 Likes

Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by bonechamberlain(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
we need to hear from Hercules polls first grin before we concur

1 Like

Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by michlins(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
You maybe right but when you said that 60% may not want to return Wike I knew you lied.

Na so one pig say Nigeria go reach semi final for world cup. Knock out we no reach. Make election reach first and voters go decided
Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
michlins:
You maybe right but when you said that 60% may not want to return Wike I knew you lied.

Na so one pig say Nigeria go reach semi final for world cup. Knock out we no reach. Make election reach first and voters go decided
Guy,in a free and fair poll,wike would lose

4 Likes

Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by 24enjay(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by lecowas: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
I no understand that kano state analysis o, 43% wants Ganduje reelected and 60% wants any candidate supported by kwankwansiyya ...so 43%+ 60% = 100% or where does the overlap comes from ?

1 Like

Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by DLondonboiy: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shey thats how one pig said Nigeria would reach the quarter final...

Zeus should come vote for Buhari cos Nigerians ain't voting no lifeless moda4ka!
Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by DLondonboiy: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
lecowas:
I no understand that kano state analysis o, 43% wants Ganduje reelected and 60% wants any candidate supported by kwankwansiyya ...so 43%+ 60% = 100% or where does the overlap comes from ?

You never see any thing..

1 Like

Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
lecowas:

All these Huungry polls... how many people in Kano state know of online polls? grin

3 Likes

Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by lecowas: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

All these Huungry polls... how many people in Kano state know of online polls? grin

grin
Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by michlins(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Guy,in a free and fair poll,wike would lose
explain how bros. Am not in Rivers state but I know some people would vote a goat to anything APC in Ss&Se

My own is make Nigerians elect the best option irrespective of party. We don suffer enough

1 Like

Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by slivertongue: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
"MAY LIKELY" NOT "WILL"

this poll is dead on arrival.
APC will lose some states &d center
Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by Butterflyleo: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
michlins:
explain how bros. Am not in Rivers state but I know some people would vote a goat to anything APC in Ss&Se

My own is make Nigerians elect the best option irrespective of party. We don suffer enough

Oga wike is a gonner. I know too many people (not some people as you know) who are fed up with wike and have decamped to APC.

The only remaining PDP senator in rivers has decamped to APC so wike is now an orphan in rivers state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by michlins(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Oga wike is a gonner. I know too many people (not some people as you know) who are fed up with wike and have decamped to APC.

The only remaining PDP senator in rivers has decamped to APC so wike is now an orphan in rivers state
these people have one vote each. How about those folks that don't read or listen to news but would believe APC is out to Islamise Nigeria
Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by Butterflyleo: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
michlins:
these people have one vote each. How about those folks that don't read or listen to news but would believe APC is out to Islamise Nigeria

No such people exist. If they do, they are too few. There is a sensitization exercise being conducted by APC all over rivers and thousands keep decamping to APC

3 Likes

Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
michlins:

Ph is my second base so i know.before the 2015 polls,majority of the people i met preferred dakuku to wike.but as we all know,he massively rigged the polls with federal might.all his projects are concentrated in ikwerre land causing unrest in the other areas.the riverine people are now yearninh to occupy the brick house.wike can still win but with a tiny margin.

The apc is not as hated as people paint in online in the ss/se.A lot dislike pdp actually.more are joining apc.what determines elections in these regions is rigging power and most of these riggers are now in apc.since 2006,apc has won almost half of the polls held in these regions.magnus abbe im rivers won pdp by 125,000 to 30,000 votes.ben uwajumogu defeated pdp in the okigwe senate rerun.in two bye polls held in cross river state,apc scored at least 25%.finally in the recently suspended bye poll in rivers,apc was leading before it was cancelled.even though rigging and violence marred it,it shows apc is strong in rivers.
Base on the above submissions,apc is strong in these two regions and zeus is right

2 Likes

Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
michlins:
People are getting more enlightened.majority of voters now look at individuals as opposed to parties.this islamic farce wont fly afterall buhari hasnt islamised anybody yet.secondly all pdp candidates are more islamic than buhari

2 Likes

Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by WATCHOVER(m): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
Poor arithmetic and poor analysis from Zeus. Fake prediction it going to be the opposite. Note: Edo State election will be 2020 and not 2019 by the fake organization called Zeus
Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by michlins(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Ph is my second base so i know.before the 2015 polls,majority of the people i met preferred dakuku to wike.but as we all know,he massively rigged the polls with federal might.all his projects are concentrated in ikwerre land causing unrest in the other areas.the riverine people are now yearninh to occupy the brick house.wike can still win but with a tiny margin.

The apc is not as hated as people paint in online in the ss/se.A lot dislike pdp actually.more are joining apc.what determines elections in these regions is rigging power and most of these riggers are now in apc.since 2006,apc has won almost half of the polls held in these regions.magnus abbe im rivers won pdp by 125,000 to 30,000 votes.ben uwajumogu defeated pdp in the okigwe senate rerun.in two bye polls held in cross river state,apc scored at least 25%.finally in the recently suspended bye poll in rivers,apc was leading before it was cancelled.even though rigging and violence marred it,it shows apc is strong in rivers.
Base on the above submissions,apc is strong in these two regions and zeus is right
you really are very intelligent. See as you gentlemanly school me. Am grateful for that. 2019 is just around the corner. Make the best man win

3 Likes

Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by michlins(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

No such people exist. If they do, they are too few. There is a sensitization exercise being conducted by APC all over rivers and thousands keep decamping to APC
I hope they do more. APC and PDP are just one and same. I wish Nigerians are given a third option that's really viable
Re: Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019 by dikachi01(m): 1:04am On Aug 29, 2018
Bleep you Zeus!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ex-nddc MD, Aginighan, Son, Police Orderly Die In Auto Crash / SHOCKER!! Boy Who Scored 332 In JAMB, 9as In WAEC Denied Admission(see Why) / Buhari Approves Renewal Of Three Oil Licences For Seplat Till 2038 – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.