Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination (18774 Views)

Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) / 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari / No Peace In South East Despite Our Departure -Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by Amagite3(f): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2018
The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Imo State, Uche Nwosu, on Sunday said President Muhammadu Buhari would win massive votes in the South-East in 2019 despite the decision of the PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, to pick his running mate from the geopolitical zone.

Nwosu said,

I don’t think that the nomination of the PDP presidential running mate from the South-East will affect anything, because President Muhammadu Buhari has made a landmark decision, I call him a man of his word.

“One thing is sure and that is President Buhari cannot be compared to Atiku Abubakar. President Buhari is a man of integrity and remember that the country was almost gone before he came in and since he came in, you can see that every part of our economy is doing well and our integrity abroad has been restored now.

“ President Buhari remains the best for the Ndigbo and the country. The Ndigbo will wait till 2023 to produce the President after Buhari has served out his second term than this vice-presidential slot to the South-East.

“Anybody from the South-East who is supporting Atiku is making a very big mistake. We cannot afford to wait for another eight years to have an Igbo man as President, I think it is a carrot that is being dangled before the Ndigbo but we must reject it.

“We cannot wait for another eight years. We prefer to vote for President Buhari and in the next four years, power will return to the South-East. So the issue of Vice-President cannot bring anything to the South-East.

“You cannot compare a Vice-President to a President. So, the issue of bringing Peter Obi is to deceive the Ndigbo again and make them continue the waiting game all over again. What we are asking for as the Ndigbo is a President, not Vice-President, that is not what we need

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/buhari-will-sweep-south-east-despite-obis-nomination-uche-nwosu.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by viceddy95(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2018
coolwhat's this one even saying......you ,your father in law and that man from daura are going back to your various villages in 2019.... cool cool...

Go and settle your case first before talking anyhow...

345 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by princechurchill(m): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2018
Who is this one with fake inec report

227 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by Racoon(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2018
Nwosu that have long been iberiberized? Sai baba zombiesm is not gonna save your sorry ass.

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by durangokid: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Racoon:
Nwosu that have long been iberiberized? Sai baba zombiesm is not gonna save your sorry ass.
He can not even win or rig for Buhari at Nkwere lga of Imo state not to talk of south east, don't worry people are waiting for your hopped rigging of 2019 elections, it will do viammm for Una eyes that time that the rate of resistance by Nigerians and security operatives will be unimaginable

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by basilo101: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2018
Imolites will retire Rochas and Sons Nig LTD in 2019

167 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by NoToAutocracy: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2018
Will you keep quiet, Lapdog

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by donbachi(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Wetin dis food is ready come chop dey talk sef?imagine nwosu wey dem marry wife give,dress bed and tell how him go take chanffa the wife...dey talk about apc sweeping south-east.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by hucienda: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari would do relatively well in Imo compared to other states in the region.

Besides, anyone with a political brain knows that the next presidential candidate from the APC after Buhari would most likely be Tinubu, so if folks prefer deceiving themselves with this 2023 thing in the APC, bonne chance.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by izombie(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2018
Anyone else felt like slapping this man while you were reading the post?

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by bennyboss(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2018
Bros to gawed if u no comot face for here, d way my hand dey do me ekwa, na heavy slap I go land for ur face so. Idiotic mbruhaha

17 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by nurex01(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
This is one of the things I say to people, Atiku has never won his word since 2007. People should check that to confirm. All these online polls person are falling for, NA BIG SCAM.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by Biglittlelois(f): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Igbos are really their own enemy, Hausas and Yorubas will always support their own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by gen2briz(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
So Buhari don turn waste management staff wey dey sweep... He should come and sweep my area oooo. Latest sweeper

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by solochris(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Anuohia talking

11 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by jayson87: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Imo people will be biggest fools if they allow this guy be their governor

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by dokyOloye: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Iberibeism

10 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Sharap! This nwaboy. I am from the S.E but I don't support what is happening politically in IMO State.

I trust Imolites. They will show him what they showed Ikedi Ohakim, despite being in the ruling party (then, it was PDP).

Buhari cannot sweep The South East. Can any one bet me?

#ImoNotAFamilyBusiness

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by Ebimor96: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
BUHARI is heading back to Daura with his TRIBALISM, BARBARISM, CRUDE NEPOTISM, CLANNISHNESS, VINDICTIVENESS, ETHNIC BIGOTRY & CHAUVINISM.

The tables below refer....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by madapcmod: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Mumu! Pray for imo state first cos ndi Imo are going to sweep Okoroawusa iberiberism and that evil APC out of Imo next year.

The whole SE is OBIligated to be ATIKUlated 100℅ we are giving the gay cow herder 0℅, d 5℅ he got in the last election is paining us.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by Equation89(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
See this one....see as the face look like someone who drank ogogoro over night....

5 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2018
Atiku will get more votes than Buhari in the East by a small margin but these votes be inconsequential due to the fact that people in East don't have PVC.

The battleground will be in the Southwest as Tinubu tries to show OBJ who runs things there.

There will be sai Buhari chants all over the North during the election. Buhari is a religion there. He will sweep the north and win the next election with a landslide victory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by emmabest2000(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2018
Truth is bitter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by Lagosbynature: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari the broom

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by kgr8mike(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2018
For your mind abi?

The problem of some people is their lack of ability to know when they loose relevance -political relevance.

As far as some of us are concerned both you and your so called sweeper have been swept into the dustbin of history....

By 2019 we will only remember that there was a time when a one time Statue governor wanted to install his son-in-law as next governor and the same insulted our common sense by his wide speculations.

However,

We are Obi-diently Atiku-lating untill your principal Dauralize.

14 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by Thicktemptation(f): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2018
By rigging abi

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by Mopolchi: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2018
Okoroawusa's mumu has spoken angry

8 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by Oceannaagent: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2018
You too have an opinion undecided

4 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by pejuakinab: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
I know this is the Mumu talk of the day.
I represent SW and we are Atikulating

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by GentleMoney: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
Hmm..
Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by mkpese1(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
He's speaking the truth
Re: Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination by Agugbadin: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
viceddy95:
coolwhat's this one even saying......you ,your father in law and that man from daura are going back to your various villages in 2019.... cool cool...

Go and settle your case first before talking anyhow...

UCHE NWOSU IS AN IDIOT, WHO THINKS THAT THE IMPUNITY THAT BROUGHT HIM THUS FAR WILL CONTINUE IN SOUTH EAST

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Olanipekun: Why Obasanjo Almost Punched Me / How States Are Coping In This Recession (See List) / Governor Ganduje Releases 350 Prisoners To Celebrate Eid [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.