Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) (32229 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by marttol: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Idrismusty97:
If my Kid turn out gay then i have fail as a Father. And even if i was rational and logical as you tout yourself to be i would discourage my 9 year old "gay" kid from announcing to his class that he is gay if he is truly proud of it, he has chemistry to study for.
those who bullied him should have given him some help (including his family)not to bullied him to the extent which he will commit suicide, it's very bad... It's a bad act, I don't blame the boy but those who frustrated him into depression to the extent he took his life... embarassed

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Audray(f): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Kids are not as clueless and dumb as adults make them out. Even 9 year olds have issues they'd like to share but can't cos they are "too young to have issues". Everyone's childhood can't be the same. Childhood isn't always sweet, carefree and free of worry. You guys need to get your 'adulting" hats off and see things as they really are.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by boringnigerian: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2018
I'm seeing people on this thread say they're happy he committed suicide because he's gay.

Please what's the difference between your mentality and boko haram/herdsmen mentality?

"If you don't subscribe to what I believe in or what I'm comfortable with, then it's better you die so I can be happy."

See why I say Nigerians express hypocrisy par excellence?

5 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2018
hustla:

It's not even coded anymore

That's why they have turned almost every damn Series into Gay promoting opportunities

Spartacus
Modern Family
The Wire
Empire

Are the ones I can think of now that have gay representation

Even movies aren't left out. It's just every where!
sinister evil motive
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by ppotter(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2018
.Oyibo get the bigger problem with child upbringing. At 9 he knows what it means to be gay and on top of that how to commit suicide. An 18 year old African knows little or nothing as regards sexual orientation.
It is really terrible and sad that their freedom to live how they want is often misplaced many times.

BrainnewsNg:

See the boy's photos below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/us-boy-bullied-for-being-gay-commits-suicide/

[img]https://localtvkdvr.files./2018/08/img_0420.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&strip=all[/img]

[img]https://localtvkdvr.files./2018/08/myles3.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&strip=all[/img]
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by boringnigerian: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2018
Idrismusty97:
If my Kid turn out gay then i have fail as a Father. And even if i was rational and logical as you tout yourself to be i would discourage my 9 year old "gay" kid from announcing to his class that he is gay if he is truly proud of it, he has chemistry to study for.

9 year old with chemistry? grin

On a serious tho, he's 9. At that age, most of us said what we felt out loud to our mates so it's not strange behaviour by any metric.

And if your basis for "success" as a parent is your child's sexuality, you've failed before you even started.

5 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by introvertme: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2018
klax:
Ok. Tell that to Donald Duke who want to be gay president.

Quote and talk thrash I give no bleep in n it a pretender and I don't believe sodomy is part of civilization and I will never belief.

So may go to hell if not s with my post I give no damn. Train your child in the way he or she should grow not to bring shame upon you.

Donald Duke doesn't have any gay Agenda o
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Nazae(f): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2018
How does a nine year old know that he is gay? Americans should really slow down
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by boringnigerian: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2018
ednut1:
sinister evil motive

Black people in every movie and series

Ugh

Sinister motive.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Fierce11: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2018
marttol:
GET OFF MY MENTION...HYPOCRITE
Lmao.. and you keep getting dumber and dumber..
I no blame you sha.. Its your father that couldn't afford common gold circle.. If i had met him then ehn, i would have dashed him the one i finished using.. Atleast, you would have been expelled the proper way and this your nuisance of a post would not have been here.. Nonsenxes mohfohka
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by fr3do(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2018
Why should a 9 year old be thinking about his sexuality, at 9 I was busy exploring my environment paying little or no attention to my gender.
His parents killed him for confusing him.

Still bullying is evil
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by boringnigerian: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2018
Nazae:
How does a nine year old know that he is gay? Americans should really slow down

Why are y'all acting surprised? Many people on this thread learnt about sex and attraction at even younger ages but are coming to ask this question because they're not the ones in focus here. That a 9 year old knows he's gay should not be anybody's takeaway from this. It's that people could bully a child to the extent of taking his own life. If you guys don't see how sad that is then y'all are irredeemable.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by marttol: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2018
Fierce11:

Lmao.. and you keep getting dumber and dumber..
I no blame you sha.. Its your father that couldn't afford common gold circle.. If i had met him then ehn, i would have dashed him the one i finished using.. Atleast, you would have been expelled the proper way and this your nuisance of a post would not have been here.. Nonsenxes mohfohka

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by hustla(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2018
ednut1:
sinister evil motive

Yet to See those ones
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2018
marttol:
those who bullied him should have given him some help (including his family)not to bullied him to the extent which he will commit suicide, it's very bad... It's a bad act, I don't blame the boy but those who frustrated him into depression to the extent he took his life... embarassed
That is unfortunate also. Perhaps when they are older they will have some sober reflections if they even remember. Even with stringent laws and parent supervision you don't expect kids to be rational enough. They poke fun at of everything that is different from theirs. If you are short they will bully you, If you are tall they will bully, too poor you will be bully, too rich you will still be bully, even if your dîck is small. It's the parent job to discourage their kids from bullying and also to mentally and emotionally prepared their kids who would be likely victims of bullying. At the end the fault lies on both the parents/guardians of the bullies and the victim.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by hustla(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2018
boringnigerian:

Why are y'all acting surprised? Many people on this thread learnt about sex and attraction at even younger ages but are coming to ask this question because they're not the ones in focus here. That a 9 year old knows he's gay should not be anybody's takeaway from this. It's that people could bully a child to the extent of taking his own life. If you guys don't see how sad that is then y'all are irredeemable.

May you give birth to 3 male children and may all of them be gay

Amen grin

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2018
post=70698619:
He went to school and said he was gonna tell people he’s gay because he’s proud of himself,” she said. 

Who taught a 9 year old something like that?!

Awwwwwwww wink
#InMyFeelingsChallenge wink wink
Kikiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kiss

Lol, grin grin why did you do this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2018
That boy would have been a very bad influence to other innocent students.His intentions was ill thought and he paid for it with his life.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by fr3do(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
why people are surprised about a 9yr old being gay?!?!?! that boy was probably playing with dolls and dressing up as a princess, thus the parents probably knew it too, and therefore didnt try to ignore what was clearly OBVIOUS.

Yeye gist
If dolls are made available to little boys, they will play
If toy cars and robots are made available to little girls, they will play

It doesn't prove squat
A parent's responsibility is to guard the child to build his personality.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2018
Bad Parenting in a Bad Society
That's whatsup.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Sinach0191(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2018
“He went to school and said he was gonna tell people he’s gay because he’s proud of himself,”

If he's proud why did he commit suicide
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by marttol: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2018
Ojiofor:
That boy would have been a very bad influence to other innocent students.His intentions was ill thought and he paid for it with his life.
undecided
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Vicvalentine: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2018
The boy was obviously confused .

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2018
9 yrs old gay

This is truly the Endtime
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2018
I'm baffled. The boy is just 9 years old yet he is already 'gay'. His parents must be one of those so-called 'liberal' kinds.

What kind of sick, fvcked up society does America have?
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Ojiofor: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2018
marttol:
ko de ni da fun e

Why speaketh yea in tongues?
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by sugarlyn: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2018
michlins:
How can a nine year old know he's gay? you are part of the problem of this millennium. What someone chooses to do with his or her life is no one's business. Live and let live sis

In the same manner,Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around also gave themselves over to gross sexual immortality and pursued unnatural fleshy desires, they are placed before us as a warning example by undergoing the judicial punishment of everlasting fire. Jude :7.
Men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality will not inherit God's Kingdom. 1 Corinthians 6:9,10.
Let the one who has ear listen before Armageddon comes.
Woe to those who says good is bad and bad is good.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by boringnigerian: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2018
hustla:

May you give birth to 3 male children and may all of them be gay

Amen grin

How is that supposed to be a problem?

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by marttol: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=Ojiofor post=70713656]

Why speaketh yea in tongues?[/quote undecided
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by LordReed(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2018
boringnigerian:

How is that supposed to be a problem?

You won't have grandchildren? LoLz
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by jasysandra(f): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2018
boringnigerian:

9 year old with chemistry? grin

On a serious tho, he's 9. At that age, most of us said what we felt out loud to our mates so it's not strange behaviour by any metric.

And if your basis for "success" as a parent is your child's sexuality, you've failed before you even started.
Honestly, this is the only comment that made sense to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Women Arrested For Stealing Baby In Ogun (picture) / Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed / Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.