Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (75056 Views)

Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
internationalman:

Aren't you up to 7 point something inches?

Na am 4.5inch
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
princfred:
Carry on.....i sight you on duty .

Lol grin
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by internationalman(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
Frankicent:

Na am 4.5inch
You know you are lying
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
internationalman:
You know you are lying
OK oo
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
internationalman:
You know you are lying
OK oo
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by internationalman(m): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Frankicent:

OK oo
But guy seriously I need to know what number most Naija guys fall on..

My girl keeps saying it's big but seriously it looks small in my eyes.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2018
internationalman:

But guy seriously I need to know what number most Naija guys fall on..

My girl keeps saying it's big but seriously it looks small in my eyes.

Guy why you so concern about this Dickson matter.

Most guys are between 6.0 to 7 inch... About that is extra large..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by internationalman(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Frankicent:

Guy why you so concern about this Dickson matter.

Most guys are between 6.0 to 7 inch... About that is extra large..
Lol..
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
rheether:

Absolutely.
Thief. Ole Buruku. Everybody stay away from this pathetic liar. He is a gambler with no shame
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
rheether:
His feet and fingersnails.
See this mugu dy form babe
Thief. Ole Buruku. Everybody stay away from this pathetic liar. He is a gambler with no shame
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by rheether(f): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
Profbett:
See this mugu dy form babe

Lol, Ntooor

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2018
rheether:

Lol, Ntooor
Ewu. Onye ishi. Chukwu kpo gi oku there
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Transparent(m): 12:01am On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Package na

Those their saggy scrotums grin

And their wrinkled dicks,

Whether e go full hand or not.
sad
Chaiii! I dey fear lady lyk u ooo
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 03, 2018
Transparent:

sad
Chaiii! I dey fear lady lyk u ooo

Go sleep..

It's late.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Transparent(m): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Go sleep..

It's late.

Sleeping mood!
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by YOLO1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
rheether:
Please, tell me more. My girlfriend is always fighting me about my finger nails. Guess I should start taking her serious now
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by MetroVillaZone(f): 12:13am On Sep 04, 2018
Xuga:
guys please how can I get a trusted moderator to act as an escrow for a deal I'm about to make with someone here on nairaland? cry....this is my last kobo...

If I loose it to any scammer now...
Then I starve..

Ask for help here bro
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/171#68175387
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by milemimi93(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Frankicent:

are you looking for a 6"+ gaint ni. No offense that's you on dp?
The person behind kenonze moniker is a guy.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by milemimi93(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Maamin:

Cute you wink
That's a guy behind that moniker
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by richidinho(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
yorex2011:
Una no dey tire for this question?
That's how some came the other day and said his heart..
Another one said his past...

cheesy
bhuhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
milemimi93:

The person behind kenonze moniker is a guy.
nawa oo what they gain doing this rubbish. Even on WhatsApp group them plenty...
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Todetayo(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Who big prick spp
U need a big dick to Bleep some sense into u
Mines available sha
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
LOVEGINO:
ole tongue No go hustle.
shut up....wetin i go use poor man do.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ifelover:

so how do you check his character as hes approaching you
only time will tell.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
it should be in this order; POCKET, APPEARANCE AND CHARACTER.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
maxiuc:
you can't know his character and the deepeness of his pocket in one day naaaaaaa
It all depends.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
it should be in this order; POCKET, APPEARANCE AND CHARACTER.
true
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
GloriaNinja:
shut up....wetin i go use poor man do.
I don shut up oooo gold digger cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2019
rheether:
Wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times / More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.