Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick (16392 Views)

14 Signs You’re Not Drinking Enough Water / 10 Things You Should Never Do When You’re Angry / Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by webaplanet(m): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2012
Attention men: Take off your clothes and look down. Can you see your penis? If not, you’re overweight according to a recently launched online men’s health service.

Experts at We Love Our Health, a men’s health service based in Britain, have created a simple litmus test to gauge whether or not men are overwight: Look down. If you can’t see your penis past your belly, then you may have a higher risk of developing weight-related illness such as stroke, diabetes and heart disease.

It all started this fall when British health advocates surveyed 1,000 UK males and found that 33 percent of guys between 35 and 60 years old can’t see their joysticks over their rotund stomachs when they look down. The results were so significant, that We Love Our Health launched a national campaign dubbed “The Big Check” promoting the simple, albeit crude, test to encourage positive lifestyle changes.

Though it seems to work overseas, domestically, the idea has received some skepticism. Dr. Sanjay Jain, a practicing physician in the Washington, D.C. area, told MSN: “Some men may not take kindly to that kind of approach.” You think?

Still, Dr. Jain does endorse some version of the simple penis-check test for American doctors. “Are we doing a good job winning this obesity battle? No, we’re losing. Clearly, we’ve tried different methods as physicans and health professionals to get the message out to lose weight,” Jain said. “If it works, why not? Every patient has a different message that they can relate to.”

You knew this was coming: Can you see your penis?

http://www.inquisitr.com/389331/men-experts-say-youre-overweight-if-you-cant-see-your-penis/

If you like odd funny and weird news click here http://

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Ramcie(f): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hehe! I just can't stop laffing. Oya guys look down, can you see it tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
Just checked, i saw mine. wink
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by KINGwax(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
How is that an expert view? That is a common sense gaddamit!

2 Likes

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by sergio(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
It takes only a morbidly obessed dude not to see his jr beyond his belly:-/
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by fairygeh(f): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
Lwkmd
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Fatdon(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
I'm fat buh i can still see mine. Thank God. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by dramenda(f): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha,u can alwayz see standing in front of a mirror.

2 Likes

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
How i wan take tell my papa to do this one na?

1 Like

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by totalbaby(f): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
dadicvila: jealousy,dont worry,keep working hard,one day you will be the 1st to comment
another mumu smh undecided
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by greatgod2012(f): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
U pple will not kill me with laugh, heeeeeee, see bele! Na wa o. I just dey laugh when i see dt tommy.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by TBD(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
I can't see mine. Pls help
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
@op that's why they called it a litmus test. Not like you still can't be obese if u can see you joystick

3 Likes

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by tmed1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ramcie: Hehe! I just can't stop laffing. Oya guys look down, can you see it tongue tongue

what is the "it"

1 Like

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by lovetterrison(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
dadicvila: jealousy,dont worry,keep working hard,one day you will be the 1st to comment
...I Taya for am o..e easy to collect gold metal..
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by saintneo(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
I saw it!

Thanks the gym.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by ffo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
What about ladies? How does a lady knows if she is overweight?

Thanks OP, i can see mine clearly and conveniently, up till d down part.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by saintneo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
nevertheless, for an Afro dude! You must be able to see 2/3 of your JT to confirm non-obesity.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by bigx(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
Lol
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by justwise(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
Depends on the length of your 'mojo'
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
99.9% of Nigerian men can't see their joystick, 70% has noting to do with weight issues.
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
Please what is Joystick

Is it a stick that creates joy or what. I used to know Joystick as something people playing games use as game controllers. This joystick of a thing. Smh

#Just thinking#*

1 Like

Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by CrazyMan(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
I couldn't see mine sad
Re: Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
I SEE MY GBOLA EVERYDAY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever / Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa / Does Lipton Tea Helps To Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.