Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

9-year-old Gay Boy Commits Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9-year-old Gay Boy Commits Suicide (424 Views)

How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) / 24-year-old Gay Escapes Death After Defiling 4-year-old Boy (Photos) / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9-year-old Gay Boy Commits Suicide by Lifelagood: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2018
See photos

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/08/9-year-old-gy-boy-commits-suicide.html

A nine-year-old boy in Denver, Colorado, has committed suicide on the first week of school after being bullied by classmates for coming out as gay, his mother says.
Leia Pierce told local media that her son, Jamel Myles, killed himself at their home last Thursday after enduring several days of
homophobic bullying. “Four days is all it took at school.
I could just imagine what they said to him,” Pierce told KDVR. “My son told my oldest daughter the kids at school told him to kill himself. I’m just sad he didn’t come to me.” Pierce said her son, who was enrolled at Joe Shoemaker Elementary School, told her he was gay over the summer and that he wanted to come out as such to his classmates when he started school. “He went to school and said he was gonna tell people he’s gay because he’s proud of himself,” she said.
The school said grief counselors had been
made available to students and staff and a
letter was sent to families about the tragedy
and help available.
Pierce said she hopes her son’s death will raise awareness about the devastating effects of bullying “We should have accountability for bullying,” she said. “I think the child should, because the child knows it’s wrong.
The child wouldn’t want someone to do it to them. I think the parent should be held (accountable) because obviously the parents are either teaching them to be like that, or they’re treating them like that.”

See photos

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/08/9-year-old-gy-boy-commits-suicide.html
Re: 9-year-old Gay Boy Commits Suicide by Shelumiel: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2018
In a society where a nine-year old suddenly has the desire to speak on his sexual preferences and orientation , then such a society is doomed to fall soon .
Re: 9-year-old Gay Boy Commits Suicide by thesicilian: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2018
How on Earth did a nine year old discover he was gay?!
Re: 9-year-old Gay Boy Commits Suicide by Lifelagood: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gna

(1) (Reply)

Come And Advertise On My Big Breast - Busty Lady (see Photos) / Who Enjoys This Too? / Romance Story Part 08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.