Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo (15875 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Hasiya Aminu, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photo) / Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by dainformant(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2018
A protocol staff in the office of Nasarawa state first lady, has returned the sum of N500, 000 he found to Pakistan Pilgrim in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. Yahaya Omaki, a pilgrim from Nasarawa state, found a missing wallet during cycling of the Ka’ aba (Tawaf) containing some valuable items belonging to a Pakistani’ pilgrim Mr. Faisal Saleem.

After completing his TAWAF in the holy mosque of Makkah, Yahaya Omaki called the PRO of the Board Abdulrazaq Muhammad to intimate him with the news with a view to locating the owner of the items through his phone, found in the wallet.

After much efforts, Mr Faisel Salem was reached and he was asked to come for his missing wallet.

Within an hour Mr. FAISAL and his friend located Binladin Mosque where Yahaya Omaki and the PRO NSMPWB finally handed over his belongings.

Receiving his belongings, Mr. Faisal Saleem of Pakistan said the gesture has further projected the image of Nigeria pilgrims in the eyes of international communities.

Mr. Faisal Saleem then offer Yahaya Omaki the sum of 50 riyal which he turned down saying he has done it for the sake of Allah.

Items found in the wallet include Pakistani’s and Saudi Currencies, traveling documents, Samsung Phone model and I.D cards among others.

In a swift reaction, Executive Secretary Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board, Nasarawa State Mallam Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba said he will continue to remain indelible for the State pilgrims for exhibiting high level of maturity and sincerity during hajj exercise.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/protocol-staff-of-nasarawa-first-lady-returns-n500000-to-pakistan-pilgrim-in-makkah.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by KingSatan: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry angry

After much prayers to me at Mecca, i decided to bless you with Money and you returned it angry angry angry angry angry angry

You will forever remain poor.

Come back and birth more Almajiri's angry angry angry

Mtcheeew

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by tsephanyah(f): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Keep it up

2019 sai Baba
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by nero2face: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2018
Maybe the Naija man don't know how to smuggle the money back to naija... Him kuku decide to claim better man... I trust my compatriots grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2018
Good development cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2018
Sai baba grin cheesy
tsephanyah:
Keep it up

2019 sai Baba
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by thesicilian: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2018
There are still many people with conscience on this Earth, irrespective of religious affiliation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by whitebeard(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2018
tsephanyah:
Keep it up

2019 sai Baba
how does it relate...!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by kennypoju04: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Very rare

Good man
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by nabegibeg: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
tsephanyah:
Keep it up

2019 sai Baba

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by madridguy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
tongue
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by budosky(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
This shouldn't be a news. This are normal morals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by George28(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
He will be rewarded by Allah (God)

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by thaoriginator: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
tsephanyah:
Keep it up

2019 sai Baba
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by Jaqenhghar: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
budosky:
In this shithole this is news. Because in Niggeria when you steal it is seen as being smart

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by Jaqenhghar: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

After much prayers to me at Mecca, i decided to bless you with Money and you returned it angry angry angry angry angry angry

Mtcheeew
So a man returning money means he will remain poor. Actually its your mentality that makes people remain poor since in your shithole wisdom N500,000 = you are a millionaire. SMH.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
budosky:
Shup up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by manci(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
God de every where.Guy with my current broke situation if na for na9ja I get am I no go return am . but for Holly land the case is different .
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Cnn, fox, BBC, aljazeera, press tv, dw, France 24, cctv China, ccgtv, etc etc will not carry this news
Except it is bombing, drug smuggling, Internet scam
When will the Nigerian man have his own agenda all these channels I mentioned have their agendas and their countries at the fore what agenda does nta have? Or ait?
Support Awkward Silence on YouTube.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by yahmohy27: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
nero2face:
Maybe the Naija man don't know how to smuggle the money back to naija... Him kuku decide to claim better man... I trust my compatriots grin grin grin
That was not the reason he was there,so as a good Muslim he ought to return it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by semyman: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
That is the hallmark of a Muslim, it is in the DNA. No magically doubled money claim allowed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by Jaqenhghar: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Cnn, fox, BBC, aljazeera, press tv, dw, France 24, cctv China, ccgtv, etc etc will not carry this news
Except it is bombing, drug smuggling, Internet scam
When will the Nigerian man have his own agenda all these channels I mentioned have their agendas and their countries at the fore what agenda does nta have? Or ait?
Support Awkward Silence on YouTube.
...and why should they carry it? For them being honest is not news. Its in this hellhole where everyone is trying to out steal each other that this becomes news
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by freeman67: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Do Pakistanis spend Naira or the op meant to say it's equivalent..?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by AnanseK(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
This is good news. We have to try to undo what Igbos are doing to our country abroad. Not all Nigerians are genetically criminal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by madgoat(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
This man is destined to be poor.
There's something called 'the finder is the keeper'
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by Sardauna24(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
?
KingSatan:

Mtcheeew
You do hell are you?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by Sardauna24(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

Mtcheeew
Who are you? And you as who do they request something from u?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by Grace001: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

Mtcheeew

You don carry your mumu come here. Haha
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo by sulasa07(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
budosky:
hypocrisy at its best,now its normal morals,but when someone with Muslim name does bad,you blame us all.

(1) (Reply)

Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram / Ruling On A Man Kissing His Adult Daughter And Hugging Her / Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.