Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,461 members, 7,843,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her (642 Views)

Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Lifelagood: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2018
See photos

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/08/ashwo-exposes-and-calls-out-rapper.html

A distraught Olosho identified as Ify Debie, has called out rapper Yung6ix’s DJ, Timmy, for absconding after sleeping with her overnight.
According to heartbroken Debie, they had already agreed on how much he was going to pay but he ended up tricking and abandoning her at a restaurant.She said:
A week ago I met Dj Timmy, Yung6ix Dj, at a club on the Lagos Island. He approached and we discuss about how much he was going to pay me. We went to his crib. At his crib, I did notice he was acting funny. He later slept with me and by morning he drove to the atm saying he was not with cash and stuff. When we got to the atm, he was not able to get cash from the machine. He then took me to a restaurant and left me there. I can’t be allowed to enter his estate until he calls the security for permission. I have video and pictures I took when I noticed he was acting funny. I sent him a dm and he has been avoiding my dm. I want the world to know the kind of person he is.

See more photos

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/08/ashwo-exposes-and-calls-out-rapper.html

Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by KingSatan: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What else do i want to achieve if not to Destroy his Career.

Thank you my Daughter for a Job well done.

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by sapeleboi(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2018
but that is not youngsix now

Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Nbote(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Na normal Yahoo boy format na...

(1) (Reply)

See How This Kenyan Lady Transformed A Childhood Friend. / The Most Surprising Information About Women Have Ever Read... Must Read / Lol! Am Confused About This Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.