Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (184157 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Sugar Mum (Revised Edition) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2018
bolubennie:
LoveToRead

Thanks for this update. However, it is short.
You have a good work here!

When is another update coming our way?

Thanks for your interest. After the modification, updating will be twice a day - in the morning and evening.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Kingjames(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2018
'Relax, Alex,' she went on. 'Go and drop your bag in the OTHER ROOM. This place will conveniently contain us.'

that same 'other room' again

in fact , all thanks to sai baba

and make sure you acknowledge our hardworking President the next time

lolx

4 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by CaZmir: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2018
loveToread nice story.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by immacul6(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2018
I Talk Am D Work Don De Start

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by izaray(f): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2018
Enjoy urself while it last

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by bolubennie(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
LoveToRead:

Thanks for your interest. After the modification, updating will be twice a day - in the morning and evening.
That would be lovely
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Just be careful not to break anyone's heart.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ayo5991(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
massag how are u following#goodjob

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
'You did very well.' She smiled and nodded as she sat up on the sofa . 'I want to ask you a personal question.'

I smiled too. 'You can ask any question, mummy.'

'Have you had a sugar mummy before?'

The smile on my face became a grimace. What a question! Had her daughter not asked something quite similar to that before? Then, I had parried it. This time around, I must answer it.

I shook my head. 'No, I've never had the experience.'

She smiled again. 'Do you really see me as your sugar mummy?'

The question came like a whiplash. Why was she asking all these? What did she herself take me for? Ever since she mentioned intimacy, had we really been intimate? Did she herself not set the bar on how far things could go? Was she just teasing me or was she playing on my emotion?

'I don't see you as sugar mummy, or anything close to that,' I blurted out. 'Rather I see you as my benefactor.'

She nodded as if that was the answer she expected.

I'm sorry the way I tested you.'

I was surprised again. 'Tested me? How?'

She chucked. 'I tested you when I suggested intimacy. I never had that plan.'

I opened my mouth in shock. 'You mean all that was a test? That all that you said was a test, all this while?'

She tapped the sofa she was sitting on. 'Come over here.'

I went to sit by her side. I was so close to her that our shoulders were almost rubbing.

'I needed to do that testing,' she continued. 'I wanted to know if you had moral scrupples or not. Well, congratulations. You passed the test and here we are.'

I found what she was saying incredible. I wished she was joking and I could discern some facetious intent. Unfortunately, I could not.

'But, what if I had said yes to your proposition?' I asked.

She shook her head as if it was a weighty question. 'My dear Alex, if you had said yes, I would have paid you off as the lesson teacher of Sophia, and that would have been the end of my acquaintance with you.'

I was astonished again. Wonderful! This Madam B was a woman of wonders! Again, I tried to see if she was just playing on words. She was not. Madam Bimpe Da Rocha was a seriuos minded person who barely had time for puns or jokes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by donweasley(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Weldone...Buh Update Is Short
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
'But I knew you would pass the test,' she went on. 'Something in my mind said you would pass it.'

I sighed deeply. Many thoughts were whirling in my mind. I didn't know what to say. I remember The Lord's Prayers:

'...lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil ...'

Madam had almost led me into temptation. Chai! But then, I must thank God. What I had gained from her, and what I would still gain, surpass any lucre I could make from lusts.

Her voice interrupted my thoughts. 'My dear, I see you more as a son. You've been upright, hardworking and decent. Keep it up.'

I finally found my voice. 'Thank you, madam, I mean, mummy.'

She smiled and held my hand. 'In life, patience is always a virtue. Same with uprightness. I can assure you that if you continue as you're doing, there's still much more for you to gain. Trust in God, uphold virtues, and the rewards are inestimable.'

Wow. Madam was preaching homily. My supposed sugar mum was giving me exhortation. I could hardly believe my ears.

'Are you surprised to hear all these from me?' she asked, as if she was reading my mind.

I nodded vigorously. 'Yes, I am.'

'Don't be. Life is always full of surprises. What we should yearn for are pleasant surprises.'

I nodded again. It was a good experience I decided to take her action as a good and positive one. Somehow, I actually felt relieved. It was not my intention to sleep with older women for material gains, in the first place. I was therefore grateful to God and glad that events had turned this way.

Her phone rang again, and this time I handed it over to her. She was on the phone for several minutes.

'That was Steph, my first daughter,' she said after disconnecting the line. 'She said she would be coming home for a three-week vacation.'

I only nodded.

Later in the evening, she retired to her room with the king-size bed, while I also retired to mine. I must have been very tired, for I slept off as soon as I hit the pillow. I didn't wake up until few minutes to six the following morning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by bolubennie(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wow! Thanks for these updates.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by aprilwise(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
Madam B. just want to gain Alex's trust before she map out plan B. thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ayo5991(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
aprilwise:
Madam B. just want to gain Alex's trust before she map out plan B. thanks for the update.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by MrsEvakinqz(m): 12:20am On Sep 18, 2018
aprilwise:
Exactly ma thoughts tho...
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Winnairaking100: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Cont bro nice story����

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Kingjames(m): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Later in the evening, she retired to her room with the KING-SIZE BED
I like bed big bed like that
yea king-size #wink

interesting

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2018
I brushed my teeth and took my bath. Then, I dressed up in grey suit and went to the lounging-room. Madam too soon dressed up and came to join me.

'Good morning, ma,' I greeted, giving her a deep bow.

'Good morning, Alex. How was your night?'

I smiled. 'It was soothing, ma.'

She smiled too. She was wearing an ankara gown that was well designed.

'How do I look?' she asked, turning so that I could have a good appraisal.

My smile broadened. This madam, ehn!

'You look stunning,' I confessed.

She was pleased with my remark. 'Thank you.'

I nodded. 'You're welcome.'

She corked her head to a side. 'Hey, you look good too, young man.'

I smiled again. 'Thank you, madam.'

'But, that tie.' She moved over to me and adjusted the tie. I could smell her skin and her breath which smelt of fresh mint. Enny was the only lady ever to adjust my tie - until now.

'There you're. That's better,' she muttered.

'Thank you.'

'Now, order for room service. We need light breakfast before we go.'

'Okay, ma.'

I ordered for the light breakfast. It suddenly dawned on me that anyone who heard that madam and I slept in the same hotel room - well, suite, actually - would think we were having an affair. If Enny ever got to know, she would never believe that the closest I got to madam was massaging her!

Phew! What an experience!

After the breakfast, we left the hotel in one of the executive cabs for the Ministry of Petroleum Resources. Her meeting with the Minister was very successful thereafter, we met the other people she was supposed to meet. By three p.m. we had met all the people we should. The thing would be that we had to do a follow up on the telephone

'Let's stay one more night in Abuja,' she suggested. 'Then tomorrow, we'll go back to Lagos.'

I nodded. 'It's okay, ma.'

When we returned to the hotel suite, madam asked that I should ordered for the food that I wanted.

Poor me. I could only think of fried rice and turkey. The meal was sumptuous and I enjoyed it. Thereafter, we ordered French wine. To avoid prying eyes, madam said we should remain in the suite. Everything she did was okay by me.

She went to take a shower thereafter. Her hand bag was left in the lounging-room. I could see that she stuffed a lot of cash including dollars and euros in it.

Ah, don't get me wrong. I didn't touch her money.

I locked the main door and went for a quick shower in the second bathroom. I then changed to shorts and t-shirt. I went back to the lounging room. She soon came out, wearing another bum short and t shirt. This time around, I had decided to be unmoved by whatever she wore.

She sat on the sofa and stretched her legs. 'Wow, what a day,' she exclaimed. 'Can you help with some massaging again?'

'Of course, ma. Anything you want.'

She nodded. 'That lotion should be in my valise in the bedroom.'

'Okay.' I went to the bedroom she occupied. The valise was on the side of the bed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by immacul6(m): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2018
If Na Me Be Alex I No Go Belive Am

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ItzKennybest67(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2018
huh... Alex alex

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Kingjames(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2018
'Hey, you look good too, young man.'

that's a welcome remark from her compare to my "my boy"
it shows Alex is moving closer , I mean much closer to the 'nitty-gritty '
if u know you know
hehehe

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by izaray(f): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2018
Alex my guy just keep calm and shine ur eyes wella wink

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by immacul6(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2018
This Is Wat I Call Gradual Process

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by masterfm777(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2018
...calculative moves! she understands business lolz...

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by povicky1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
We are with you... Continue �

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Some of her clothes were on the bed, including her lingeries. I had to empty the bag to search of the lotion. I finally found it, returned the contents of the valise inside and left the room.

I met her lying on her belle on the sofa. She looked up at me.

'This time, it's my back that needs massaging.'

'Your back?'

'Yeah, my back. It aches.'

'Oh, sorry,' I said, not sure if I had said the right thing.

She raised the back of the t-shirt she wore. It was then I realized she was braless.

I pulled a stool to her side and sat on it. I then rubbed the lotion on her back and massaged the place. She closed her eyes.

Many thought went through my mind. I imagined Enny bursting inside the room and seeing us in this position. But then even if that should happen, I would explain that I was only helping to massage the body, I argued in my mind.

Believe me, I would stress, it was just a massage.

'Are you okay, now?' I asked after some minutes.

'A little bit,' she muttered.

Oh boy, prove that you're a man, a voice spoke into my subconscious mind.

How? I asked.

What do you mean, how? The voice said. See beautiful thing. See her bum. Do you really believe that trash she was telling you about decency? Come on , go for her.

At that instance, my hand nearly strayed to her chest region.

Don't do that, another voice warned.

Why not, is that not what she wants? I argued.

The latter voice was insistent. Even if that's what she wants, don't do it.

I decided to obey the latter voice.

Her eyes were closed. She appeared to be dozing.

'Are you okay, now, ma?' I asked again.

She opened her eyes briefly. 'Oh, yes, I'm okay now. Thank you.' It was apparent she had started sleeping off.

8 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Chumzypinky(f): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
hmm.. Enny don't worry d lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by bolubennie(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
She feigned sleeping my dear Alex!

Thanks for the update, LoveToRead. More please�

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Fazemood(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
oh Lawd, help pesin b4 him quench...*sweat profusely, doing sign of da cross*

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by DaHormes(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nna ehn, this tori is moving to the permanent site oo....
Thanks for the update..

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:31am On Sep 19, 2018
I put her cloth back to cover her back. I covered the lotion too. I then sighed. This woman would not stop amazing me.

I stood up, returned the stool and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. I stared at the mirror and wondered if what I was experienced was actually happening.

Of course it was, a voice answered me. So what?

I shrugged and left the bathroom.

I moved to the sofa and watched her briefly. She seemed so innocent and vulnerable.

This woman had a lot of trust in you, I told myself, do not do anything evil to her. The voice that said that in my mind seemed so real that I shuddered.

Then, I vowed that I would never pay her back with evil. I told the lustful thoughts to get behind me.

Few moments later, I tapped madam on the shoulder. 'Ma, would you rather go to your room and sleep,' I suggested.

'I'm okay,' she mumbled. I doubted if she heard me well.

I closed her handbag and took it to her bedroom. I then helped to pack the clothes she scattered on her bed. Of course, all her things remained intact.

Back to the sittingroom. I sat on another sofa and watched the t.v, pretending that madam was not there just about three meters away. I didn't know when I slept off.

Some couple of hours later, madam's hands woke me up.

'Alex?'

I woke up and looked at her dreamily. It took some seconds before I could remember where I was.

'Won't you rather go to your bedroom and sleep?' she asked.

'Oh, yes.' I stood up and swtched off the television.

'Nhere's my handbag?' she asked.

'I took it to your bedroom.'

'Thank you. Good night.'

'Good night, ma.'

I went to my room and continued my blissful sleep. It was few minutes to seven when I woke up the following morning. I took my bath and dressed up. This time around, I was less formal in my dress.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by aprilwise(m): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Nice update. I can't pray to be in ur position cos I don't know what I will do to Madam.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.