Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (184195 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Sugar Mum (Revised Edition) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Chikebranny123(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2018
aprilwise:
Nice update. I can't pray to be in ur position cos I don't know what I will do to Madam.
It's not that you don't know. It's just that you can't explain

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by immacul6(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2018
Mr Man I Luv Dis Tori O,d Pretend Makes Sense Die

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by bolubennie(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2018
Thanks for the update.
This Madam B is really trying oo

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ItzKennybest67(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2018
huh,, alex be careful oo

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by izaray(f): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Hmm, Alex may God's grace be upon you

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Kingjames(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2018
OH BOY, PROVE THAT YOU'RE A MAN, a voice spoke into my subconscious mind.

I concur

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by youngimporter: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2018
nice story u has got here.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by misspearlz: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Really nice More update please

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by UpdatesiOS147(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Alex!!!’ What are you waiting for!!!
Do the Do!!!!
Do this Thing Na!!!
Tear Her Clothe Make
You yansh am

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by UpdatesiOS147(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kingjames:
OH BOY, PROVE THAT YOU'RE A MAN, a voice spoke into my subconscious mind.

I concur

YOU SAY WHATTTTT!!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Madam had not come to the sitting-room. I needed to ask her what she would have for breakfast. I went to her door and knocked gently.

'Good morning, ma.'

'Yes, come in,' her voice said from within.

I opened the door and stepped in. I was surprised she was still curled up in bed.

'Good morning, madam.'

She yawned and stretched. 'Morning, Alex.'

'I wanted to know what I should order for breakfast.'

'Anything you want, Alex.'

I paused briefly. 'Okay, ma.'

I left her room for the sitting-room, where I switched on the television and ordered for room-service. About half an hour later she came to join me in the sitting-room. After the meal, we rested a bit before we started to pack. I assisted her in packing, then I called for the porter.

As we rode the elevator to the ground floor, I decided that my Abuja trip was unforgettable. We returned the keys of the suite and checked out of the hotel.
The executive cab was waiting to drive us to the airport.

We got to the airport and we were told we just missed the ten o'clock flight. We remained in the departure louge and chatted, hoping to travel by the next flight. We had to come by the mid-day flight.

By 12.55 p.m, the plane taxied to a stop at the local wing of MM airport in Lagos. Taju, madam's personal driver was already waiting for us at the Arrival Hall. He rushed at us as soon as he saw us, almost prostrating for madam in the process. He relieved me of madam's valise I was holding, while I insisted on carrying my small bag. Taju then preceeded us to the car park where madam's Mercedes S class was one of the cars glittering in the sun.

'Drive to the office, first. Alex will go there and continue his work. Then, you will drive me home.'

The driver nodded. 'Yes, madam.'

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by immacul6(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na So,i De Feel U Bro

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by JoeDeji(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nice story line! Nice job! #Anticipating next Episodes.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by kdavid07(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Can u pls give us more update like 3 times a day

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by povicky1(m): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2018
Chaiii this woman wicked oo.. You go still go office.?? ��‍♂�

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:25am On Sep 20, 2018
Later that day, I was still working at my desk by 3.00 p.m, when madam's call came in.

'Good afternoon, ma,' I greeted.

'Afternoon, Alex. Hope you're not too tired.'

'No qualms, ma'am. I'm okay.'

'That's good. Concerning the issue of accomadation we discussed, one of my houses has a vacant two bedroom flat. The house is at Ketu. You can take the time off to see the estate agency in charge of the house. Tell Mandy to give you the address of the agency. Go there and meet with Mr. Bashorun. I've already discussed your matter with him. He will take you to the flat. If you like it, then you can take it.'

I was gladdened by what she said. ''I'm grateful, ma'am. God bless you, ma'am.'

'Let me hear what you think of the place after you've inspected it.'

'Alright, ma'am.'

The line was disconnected. I whistled to myself. Some weeks back, madam had asked me where I lived and I had told her I stayed with an uncle, but was planning on how to get a place of my own. She had promised that she would assist in the way she could.

Now, she was about to fulfil the promise. I tidied up the files on my table and went to the secretary's office.

Mandy was on the phone when I got there. I sat on one of the visitor' chairs and waited. She soon finished the telephone conversation.

'Yes, madam said I should get the address of the estate agency from you.'

She nodded and brought out a paper on which she had written the address of the firm. 'Here.'

'Thank you.' I smiled at her. 'It's very likely I will go home from there. Good night.'

She smiled and reciprocated my farewell. I went back to my office to pick up my bag and locked up the place. The address was at Unity road, Ikeja. In less than thirty minutes, I was there. Mr
Bashorun turned out to be a very affable man.

'I was expecting you,' he said after I had introduced myself. 'Madam said you were coming.'

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by bolubennie(m): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2018
This story is making more sense update by update

But I am confused about where Madam B is residing?

I think she wants Alex very close to her own place of abode. Guess Alex is staying somewhere farther away from her house

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by CaZmir: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2018
I think that house might have a rule,strictly for workers .

Madam B would definitely pay Alex an august visit. You know what that means.

lovetoread fire on Man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ItzKennybest67(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2018
humm... I hope diz woman its nt up to something

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by izaray(f): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2018
I'm seriously suspecting this madam B

I have this feelings that she's after something

Op fire on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by donsimoniiblog: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2018
Wow.. Nice story

Story lovers visit www.donsimonii.com now for your interesting stories

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by MrsEvakinqz(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nice one op

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by aprilwise(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Madam B. want to put Alex in a tight corner by the time she strike he won't have no option than to concur.

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
This story is really nice sha.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
He called a man and gave instructions that he would be taking me to Ketu but he would soon be back and the man must wait. He then opened a drawer and brought out a bunch of keys.

'Alright, let's get going.'

I was on my feet again. What a busy day! It was incredible that just some hours ago, I was in Abuja. The hustles of life would always be with human.

We went by his car, a Toyota Corolla. Since the traffic was light, we soon got to the place at Ketu. It was a storey building inside the estate adjoining the headquarters of The Apostolic Church. We passed through strong iron gates manned by uniformed security men. I liked the environment. It was neat, serene, well-planned and very urbanised. It was almost like a Government Reservation Area. After pressing the bell and waiting for some moments, a man, one of the occupants, came out to open the gate for us. The way he and Mr. Bashorun greeted each other showed that latter was a familiar face.

The house, coated in cream colour, had four two-bedroom flats. The second one on the ground floor was the vacant one that I was offered.

'Here we are.' Mr. Bashorun brought out the bunch of keys and opened the flat and we went inside. The sitting room was spacious. The two bedrooms were neat. All the floors were tiled.

Even the kitchen was tiled. I was okay with the bathroom and the kitchen. When I opened the tap in the bathroom, water gushed out. The whole building itself was very decent. I was impressed with the place.

'Do you like it?' the man asked, studying me.

I nodded my complete approval. Only a person with a dysfunctional mind would not like the place. 'Yes, I like it.'

'Yeah, it's a nice place,' Mr. Bashorun agreed.

The area was indeed decent. I had no doubt I would love it.

'What about the cost? How much is the rent per annum?' I asked.

'Madam said I shouldn't discuss that with you. Alright, let's go.'

We left the place. I got down at Ketu Bus stop. From there, it would be easy for me to get a bus to my place. I went home straight, had a shower and changed into casuals. Thereafter, I decided to call madam.
'Do you like the place?' she asked.

'Yes, ma. It's a nice place.'

'Good. Then you can have it.'

'Thank you. But I still don't know how much I'll pay for it. When I asked Mr. Bashorun, he said you told him not to discuss that aspect with me.'

'Yes, Alex. Don't worry about payment. You can have the place free for the next two years.'

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by CaZmir: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Alex why asking for "how much"
Na u go pay Madam b direct.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Supastanrecords: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nice story

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nice update!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2018
'Free for two years? Wonderful!' Thank you ma. I'm so grateful, ma.'

'It's okay. We thank God.'

I was overtly overjoyed by madam's gesture. She was very good to me.

'So, when are you moving in, Alex?'

'Maybe by this weekend, ma.'

'It's okay. Tomorrow afternoon, collect the key of the flat from Bashorun.'

'Thank you so much, I'm very grateful, ma. God bless you.'

Indeed, I was very grateful to her. This was the most generous person I had ever come across in my life. I was very greatful to God for making me to come across such a magnanimous person.

In the the office the next morning, I went to meet her soon as she came in to show appreciation. I bowed deeply for her.

'Madam, I really appreciate all you're doing. God bless, ma.'

'It's okay Alex. Thank God.'

Work went on smoothly that day. From time to time, madam would summon me for one office engagement or the other. Sometimes, I would sit in my office, go through some documents or write.

The office assistant brought my lunch at about I.00 p.m, as usual. It was a food pack bought from one of the notable eateries, and it was free. By three o'clock, madam said she would be leaving the office. I bade her goodbye as my office would still remain open till 5.00 p.m.

After madam had gone, I continued typing on the computer laptop. There was a workshop on empowerment madam was invited to as guest speaker and I was to draft her speech, based on some jottings she had made. The door to my office opened and Mandy came in. She had relaxed her officious stance towards me, and once in a while, we chatted.

'Hello,' she said in smile.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.